Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like minoxidil would improve your situation a lot @Almas
Minoxidil is evil, as seen in Noah's example. It does not give long lasting results, once you stop using it, you will lose your hair as if you did not use it. He creates the illusion that the situation is improving.
Estradiol, on the other hand, really restores follicles, gives long-term results and returns your follicles several years ago.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every hair loss drug ever works like that.
Estradiol changes the environment of the follicle to that of a woman, the follicles regenerate and the result is long-lasting. Noah's example showed this well. He has been without HRT for more than a year now and has normal hair, while after giving up Minoxidil, he immediately lost everything.
I know enough examples of the use of Minoxidil. It always ends in disappointment. As long as you think you're okay, your follicles continue to die.

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estradiol changes the environment of the follicle to that of a woman, the follicles regenerate and the result is long-lasting. Noah's example showed this well. He has been without HRT for more than a year now and has normal hair, while after giving up Minoxidil, he immediately lost everything.
I know enough examples of the use of Minoxidil. It always ends in disappointment. As long as you think you're okay, your follicles continue to die.
So youre basing your whole theory on 1 case, of a guy that maintained his hair after HRT. Noah case is actually the opposite of the claims in this thread that T is as bad as DHT. He uses duta which raises Testosterone in scalp by over 100%. Minoxidil doesnt give "long lasting" effect on its own, because it doesnt decrease androgens. ADT is the only reliable way to stop follicle degradation, and using finasteride/dutasteride is the safest way for majority of the population.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah case is actually the opposite of the claims in this thread that T is as bad as DHT
I don't remember anyone saying that. I remember that I noticed that T can also cause baldness, because T also activates the receptor

Minoxidil doesnt give "long lasting" effect on its own, because it doesnt decrease androgens
Yes. It stimulates growth, but does nothing about the cause of baldness. Estradiol radically changes the environment of the follicle, regenerating them and not causing them dependence

ADT is the only reliable way to stop follicle degradation
In essence, HRT is, in a sense, ADT, lowering androgen levels to female levels. It is more effective because E has a positive effect on the hair and is also safer. I tried to stop baldness with Bicalutamide, but nothing came of it. Complete ADT is hardly possible without a general reduction in the amount of androgens: this can be achieved by castration (physical or chemical). Thus, HRT is the only option. Although even this does not guarantee anything, but I think the chances are greater than 90%

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DDA281BF-8696-477E-9508-701DD7A73A70.jpeg
B1EF3DF2-FD70-47B8-9AFF-19C92AE9EDF7.jpeg
FA490BC1-008A-4DF7-8C57-157FEF6F954E.jpeg
790A57F3-4393-4EAA-A4D8-A64E070D6BA8.jpeg
3AA3E806-3C0A-4FA9-BA39-2FFB570D7666.jpeg
03AD1257-9419-4A47-B012-56AFE820FE08.jpeg
CA65BF42-2738-4DEF-BF3D-8E91D4461B09.jpeg
2EF5AFB5-039C-4AA4-9085-7918C5AB0D1B.jpeg
69F20A9A-5BC7-448E-B8EF-006A650E3264.jpeg
124AA3B7-7171-4294-8A14-E1C7BA75E3E9.jpeg60F0609E-568C-4BA2-84D0-6C57F66B01AF.jpeg

Hair is still going strong 2 years after stopping HRT, just Dutasteride. It doesn’t like to grow very much in the corners though.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to ask you questions, because soon I will jump on HRT
1) Have you restored the diameter of your hair on the growth lines and temples? The hair density was seen to be back to prepubertal, but what about the thickness and texture of the hair? Due to the fact that you dyed your hair white, this important point remained incomprehensible.
I wear a hairstyle with bangs up, so I am not satisfied with the quality of the hair that you have now. I need an ideal
2) How long after stopping HRT did the hair begin to miniaturize again?

I plan to arrange HRT cycles of 3-4 months 1 time per year to support

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to ask you questions, because soon I will jump on HRT
1) Have you restored the diameter of your hair on the growth lines and temples? The hair density was seen to be back to prepubertal, but what about the thickness and texture of the hair? Due to the fact that you dyed your hair white, this important point remained incomprehensible.
I wear a hairstyle with bangs up, so I am not satisfied with the quality of the hair that you have now. I need an ideal
2) How long after stopping HRT did the hair begin to miniaturize again?

I plan to arrange HRT cycles of 3-4 months 1 time per year to support
I had a perfect NW0 while on HRT, If you want perfect hair to last then you have to stay on HRT forever. Testosterone will always kill your follicles if you’re prone to male pattern baldness. I stopped because I would have died pretty soon if i continued. My Hair quality started to degrade again after 1 year off HRT.

if you think you can cycle HRT you can try but I’d bet money you’ll just induce chronic Telogen Effluvium.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want perfect hair to last then you have to stay on HRT forever
My Hair quality started to degrade again after 1 year off HRT
Um ... Isn't that a contradiction? Your hair stays perfect for a whole year without estrogen. Although if I'm not mistaken, after 8 months you have already shown a slight deterioration. There is some line after which hair cannot be styled into a voluminous hairstyle.
you’ll just induce chronic Telogen Effluvium
Didn't think about it. To be honest, I do not see this as a threat. I am afraid of follicle miniaturization, telogen hair loss does not seem to be a threat. I have noticed that HRT usually has little effect after 3-4 months, so using such a cycle once a year seems like a good solution to maintain
Telogen hair loss is not caused by follicle miniaturization, hair continues to grow after falling out, it does not decrease hair density in the long term

Last edited:

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
what are you talking about? What could you die from?
Apparently he means ciproterone acetate,and so you can not die from hrt on the contrary, you get younger, recently I stopped selling alcoholic beverages ,I am 36 years old

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently he means ciproterone acetate,and so you can not die from hrt on the contrary, you get younger, recently I stopped selling alcoholic beverages ,I am 36 years old
Estrogen cured you from being a drug dealer. Amazing.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure that it is possible to conduct HRT cycles with an aggressive Androgenetic Alopecia model, my experience says that this is impossible. I stopped twice and each time after three months I returned to the original state. But maybe, if the Androgenetic Alopecia is weak and baldness is in the initial stage, HRT courses may help to preserve the hair. Again, this will be supportive therapy, baldness is not treated.

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure that it is possible to conduct HRT cycles with an aggressive Androgenetic Alopecia model, my experience says that this is impossible. I stopped twice and each time after three months I returned to the original state. But maybe, if the Androgenetic Alopecia is weak and baldness is in the initial stage, HRT courses may help to preserve the hair. Again, this will be supportive therapy, baldness is not treated.
Написал в личку

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah's hair is a little worse now than mine. Since I wear a voluminous hairstyle as in the photo, I am not satisfied with such a poor quality and thickness of hair, because they cannot be given a voluminous and well-groomed look. People who wear long hair find it easier in some way: besides the fact that they can cover up their receding hairline, the quality of the hair is not so important for them.
To wear this hairstyle, you need to have thick, sleek hair. Now I cannot style my hair this way due to its thickness. They also show my scalp.
1622187360379.png

Attachments

• 1622187441936.png
    1622187441936.png
    631 KB · Views: 70

CrushG

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Yar , how is your experince with testo gel? Do you still use it? Got any improvement on the mood and general wellbeing?