Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never injected myself with anything, which is why my primary focus is on pills
I've never injected either, but it's not hard to learn. It is many times cheaper and also much more efficient. This will bring your T down to a feminine level. You only need to inject once every 2 weeks, it is very convenient. Think about it

I recommend that everyone take a look at Bridge's protocol and try to copy it exactly
There is no point in imitating someone. The point is to get female hormone levels in the safest way possible. How - it doesn't matter

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never injected either, but it's not hard to learn. It is many times cheaper and also much more efficient. This will bring your T down to a feminine level. You only need to inject once every 2 weeks, it is very convenient. Think about it

There is no point in imitating someone. The point is to get female hormone levels in the safest way possible. How - it doesn't matter
That is absolutely not true. The safest levels might not grow hair. I am still evaluating the difference between 2,600 and 106 pg/ml which is just about as high and then about as low an adult female target as one can hit. Now my T levels have been 9 and 7 pmol which is very low but that not be enough just on its own. Not to mention that MtF's can do this for life, "XY's just in it for the hair" have usually a short time threshold in which to get results. Rarely do guys allocate more than one year of HRT to their efforts if they see minimal to no results. So low female targets might result in slower, growth with less shed possibility.

Remember, Bridge saw results right away. Many others moped for months and there were not a lot of other pictures shown. One female with PCOS apparently got no results whatsoever from HRT. She had a weird doll sort of icon. On the other hand in the main study MtF hair regrowth, which had only one person, I think both her E levels and T levels were far higher than mine, relatively. We know Bridge's protocols all appeared to grow hair and without delay. Someone else titrating themself might take, a bit like me, five years to reach the "magic" levels. Perhaps there is also a genetic factor while some get better regrowth and having diffuse thinning is probably easier to restore than say an NW5-NW7.

So the jury is still out and Janey knows juries.

Goddess bless and back to sleep,
Janey

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is absolutely not true. The safest levels might not grow hair. I am still evaluating the difference between 2,600 and 106 pg/ml which is just about as high and then about as low an adult female target as one can hit. Now my T levels have been 9 and 7 pmol which is very low but that not be enough just on its own. Now to mention that MtF's can do this for life, "XY's just in it for the hair" have usually a short time threshold in which to get results. Rarely do guys allocate more than one year of HRT to their efforts if they see minimal to no results. So low female targets might result in slower, growth with less shed possibility.

Remember, Bridge saw results right away. Many others moped for months and there were not a lot of other pictures shown. One female with PCOS apparently got no results whatsoever from HRT. She had a weird doll sort of icon. On the other hand in the main study which had only one person, I think both her E levels and T levels were far higher than mine, relatively. We know Bridge's protocols all appeared to grow hair and without delay. Someone else titrating themself might take, a bit like me, five years to reach the "magic" levels. Perhaps there is also a genetic factor while some get better regrowth and having diffuse thinning is probably easier to restore than say an NW5-NW7.

So the jury is still out and Janey knows juries.

Goddess bless and back to sleep,
Janey
I don't understand your English well. But I'm talking about female levels, what does 106pg ml have to do with it? This is a low level, obviously the difference will be
With enanthate injections, E levels are not lower than 300 pg / mg on the last day before the next injection, i.e. levels are consistently high
You can do anything, if two schemes give the same levels of E and T - then the result will be the same for the same people. The Bridge Protocol produced rapid results for two reasons: genetic factor and minoxidil. Its success should not force us to use CPA and it is these forms of estradiol, this blind imitation does not make sense
Noah got good results too, why not copy it?

Personally, I will be using enanthate injections. I will start at 15mg E at 2 weeks and check my levels, aiming for high E and low T in the female range. I will also use Bicalutamide and Finasteride

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand your English well. But I'm talking about female levels, what does 106pg ml have to do with it? This is a low level, obviously the difference will be
With enanthate injections, E levels are not lower than 300 pg / mg on the last day before the next injection, i.e. levels are consistently high
You can do anything, if two schemes give the same levels of E and T - then the result will be the same for the same people. The Bridge Protocol produced rapid results for two reasons: genetic factor and minoxidil. Its success should not force us to use CPA and it is these forms of estradiol, this blind imitation does not make sense

Personally, I will be using enanthate injections. I will start at 15mg E at 2 weeks and check my levels, aiming for high E and low T in the female range. I will also use Bicalutamide and Finasteride
I agree that 300pg/ml is a good level and safe starting out and bica and finasteride are good but bridge was using 5mg of oral min and 6mg SLmight be 18mg oral swallowed which seems enormous to me but many MtF's start at 6mg SL. Since you don't want breast growth you probably just want to hit 300pg/ml immediately and syringes and patches seem to be the best perhaps and then sublingual. We have all through of his protocols so maybe I will try to estimate his levels and you and Tato should too. Now AA's make it less clear about the E2 levels needed. I am a bit stumped by this in view of new talk about blood clots at higher levels but 6mg SL is nine times the amount needed to re-set the axis indefinitely.

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Where will you be getting the estrogen from? It's really difficult to source from oficial manufacturers, I buy it from a lady in ukraine who hand makes it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where will you be getting the estrogen from? It's really difficult to source from oficial manufacturers, I buy it from a lady in ukraine who hand makes it.
To my knowledge, everyone gets their juice from her. I think that she is Russian but lives in the Ukraine. There is also a woman in Brazil but they are both small time operations. I can get needles and injections prescribed under my health plan but I think that wearing one to two patches works at least as well albeit much more expensive.

Can you understand Ukrainian well Almas? I think that it is pretty close to Russian.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that 300pg/ml is a good level and safe starting out and bica and finasteride are good but bridge was using 5mg of oral min and 6mg SLmight be 18mg oral swallowed which seems enormous to me but many MtF's start at 6mg SL. Since you don't want breast growth you probably just want to hit 300pg/ml immediately and syringes and patches seem to be the best perhaps and then sublingual. We have all through of his protocols so maybe I will try to estimate his levels and you and Tato should too. Now AA's make it less clear about the E2 levels needed. I am a bit stumped by this in view of new talk about blood clots at higher levels but 6mg SL is nine times the amount needed to re-set the axis indefinitely.
I read the Russian-language transgender forum. At the same dosage of injections, the E levels differ 3 times in different people. There I was told that a good range for E is 300-900 pg/ml on the last day before the next injection.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will also buy it from Lena
Can you understand Ukrainian well Almas? I think that it is pretty close to Russian.
Yes, but as a rule, Russians do not know Ukrainian. Both in Ukraine and in the republics of the former USSR they speak mainly Russian, it is more popular

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read the Russian-language transgender forum. At the same dosage of injections, the E levels differ 3 times in different people. There I was told that a good range for E is 300-900 pg/ml on the last day before the next injection.
Ah. That's an excellent point and often forgotten. But that's also why with Bridge's method, you post such high levels that you don't have to sweat things so much. I don't think that one can go too high for hair results but one can go too low.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will also buy it from Lena

Yes, but as a rule, Russians do not know Ukrainian. Both in Ukraine and in the republics of the former USSR they speak mainly Russian, it is more popular
Do you have a treaty with Russia allowing free immigration both in and out with the former Soviet republics? You are moving to Russia and I assume that you don't need a visa. Brazil and Portugal have that type of dual citizenship but with the demise of the British Commonwealth, I think even Canadians now need a visa and immigration is not automatic.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have a treaty with Russia allowing free immigration both in and out with the former Soviet republics? You are moving to Russia and I assume that you don't need a visa. Brazil and Portugal have that type of dual citizenship but with the demise of the British Commonwealth, I think even Canadians now need a visa and immigration is not automatic.
Yes, I don't need a visa. Moreover, I enter the university on a par with the Russians and also have the right to study for free.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think that one can go too high for hair results but one can go too low.
If the E level is too high, the SHBG rises. It links T and Estradiol. Thus, there is less free Estradiol (the one that works). This means that too high E levels are less effective.

WindR

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Almas, if you are ready to pin your *** you may add nandrolone decanoate to your syringe. It will replace your testosterone and DHT, and at 100 mg per week should let you build more muscle and retain masculinity saving your hair at the same time.
With nandrolone, there is no need in bica because it shuts down your T production.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're saying regardless of how low of a dose you take it keeps building up and leads to high prolactin? A user on here named nWowolfpac said he would take occasional breaks from cypro and still continue to get gains. When I got lumps off bicalutamide after 2 weeks I got off it for a month and it went away. Right now with cypro it just feels like slight fat around the breast. I'm gonna try ab excercises and cut back on dosing for awhile.

I've read on trans-forums that 1-2mg still showed results of great reduction in testosterone. I dont plan on staying for it for more than a year but it amazes me how so many have gotten away with the hardcore 50-100 mg doses. The side effects are scary but it also gives me relief of my anxiety. A b**ch that cut my hair told me I look like frankenstein without bangs and it makes it so hard to find confidence in flirting with girls. At 30 years old if I keep holding off I'll never get the chance to revive the follicles. So I guess it is worth life for me but I'm going to try to do it as safely as possible. Thanks for sharing your experience.
I'm sorry for the delay in responding, I've been through busy days just like you all probably, I'm sorry.

CPA is a prostagen, which is why it will increase your prolactin production at any dosage, however, it is part of its mechanism of action, and this mechanism "helps" suppress testosterone.

So what you will say will be your senility to the medication and not the dosage, of course the dosage is important but I want you to note that your sensitivity here will say a lot, what I can say is that the longer you take the greater the chance of developing side effects cited and beyond.

I understand you, and I don't judge you, I know how baldness can end our personal, professional life and so on, I just want everyone here to do everything conscious, I know we want to regrow in exchange for anything, but note that there is no point in having hair , dead or crippled in some way.

If you are undergoing radical treatment, be sure of what you are doing, how will you do it? when will it end? you can only start a walk if you know where your end point is, otherwise you will be a nomad and will wander until you die.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, Everybody!

People have been requesting hair recovery/progression from further back and so I have posted many pics going back two years to now and I was a lot balder than I like to remember but you can also see how lighting makes a huge difference and you can fool yourself into thinking you are less bald than you really are and then you are in a changing room with horrible lighting and you clearly see the big bald spot so some people want to see hairlines but others want the whole crown to grow back so I present that growing achievement too. There are a few discreet body ones that might not be up very long but they are an early reader exclusive:

Last edited: