Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

kaiman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cpa will wipe out all of your sex hormones, and its chronic use will expose you to an endless list of real side effects, CPA is banned in some countries.

You can try to stay in it for a period of time, and get out as soon as possible, don't think you can take it for the rest of your life, it will change your life forever in a way you can't imagine.

If you are XY, and you are not in transition, I do not advise you to go into it. It is a very serious decision. and it should only be taken with 100% certainty of the results and the risks.

And if you go in, you need think that it is a bullet in the cannon of a 6-shot revolver, you will rotate that cannon and put the revolver in the head, pray not to trigger where the bullet is.

So you're saying regardless of how low of a dose you take it keeps building up and leads to high prolactin? A user on here named nWowolfpac said he would take occasional breaks from cypro and still continue to get gains. When I got lumps off bicalutamide after 2 weeks I got off it for a month and it went away. Right now with cypro it just feels like slight fat around the breast. I'm gonna try ab excercises and cut back on dosing for awhile.

I've read on trans-forums that 1-2mg still showed results of great reduction in testosterone. I dont plan on staying for it for more than a year but it amazes me how so many have gotten away with the hardcore 50-100 mg doses. The side effects are scary but it also gives me relief of my anxiety. A b**ch that cut my hair told me I look like frankenstein without bangs and it makes it so hard to find confidence in flirting with girls. At 30 years old if I keep holding off I'll never get the chance to revive the follicles. So I guess it is worth life for me but I'm going to try to do it as safely as possible. Thanks for sharing your experience.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems that Yar wants to participate but I can't read cyrillic or Russian. I remember that there used to be a guy from maybe Spain on here and he would always post in Spanish which I speak and Tato understands but we weren't on here yet and no one understood him and he would post quite often. I don't know how hard it is to use Google translate. Do you have to cut and paste twice to answer a question?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're saying regardless of how low of a dose you take it keeps building up and leads to high prolactin? A user on here named nWowolfpac said he would take occasional breaks from cypro and still continue to get gains. When I got lumps off bicalutamide after 2 weeks I got off it for a month and it went away. Right now with cypro it just feels like slight fat around the breast. I'm gonna try ab excercises and cut back on dosing for awhile.

I've read on trans-forums that 1-2mg still showed results of great reduction in testosterone. I dont plan on staying for it for more than a year but it amazes me how so many have gotten away with the hardcore 50-100 mg doses. The side effects are scary but it also gives me relief of my anxiety. A b**ch that cut my hair told me I look like frankenstein without bangs and it makes it so hard to find confidence in flirting with girls. At 30 years old if I keep holding off I'll never get the chance to revive the follicles. So I guess it is worth life for me but I'm going to try to do it as safely as possible. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Nice hair dresser. I have been cutting my own since I was 20 because I allowed no one to look down on my crown. That's filled in now so I might go like once a year since I am growing mine out as long as possible. The ears are finally covered and my "male" tight/mullet curls are relaxing very nicely. The benefits of this psychologically, if a person can get it to work are off the charts so we have to take that in account too.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cpa will wipe out all of your sex hormones, and its chronic use will expose you to an endless list of real side effects, CPA is banned in some countries.

You can try to stay in it for a period of time, and get out as soon as possible, don't think you can take it for the rest of your life, it will change your life forever in a way you can't imagine.

If you are XY, and you are not in transition, I do not advise you to go into it. It is a very serious decision. and it should only be taken with 100% certainty of the results and the risks.

And if you go in, you need think that it is a bullet in the cannon of a 6-shot revolver, you will rotate that cannon and put the revolver in the head, pray not to trigger where the bullet is.
This sounds a bit harsh, no? The metaphor about a revolver, I would change to, if you feel depressed from this med, then listen to Revolver, on vinyl preferably.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you use injections, you don't need to use AA. Your T will be suppressed to the female level. I think Janey did just that.
Although I will continue to use Bicalutamide just in case, it is not superfluous

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you use injections, you don't need to use AA. Your T will be suppressed to the female level. I think Janey did just that.
Although I will continue to use Bicalutamide just in case, it is not superfluous
I think finasteride would be more impotant than bica if you have high doses of E, if it were me I'd keep both.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are better to see the little hairs, I've been on 2mg estradiol, 50mg Bicaludamide, and taking 25mg progesterone consistently
So even such a low dose of E can induce regrowth or support? It's a shame we don't know your E levels with this therapy. I am planning on using injections. But I consider 2mg E as supportive therapy, because Bicalutamide alone does not stop my baldness. What suggestions do you have?
Even 100mg of Bicalutamide does not help me. I'm balding further, as if I'm not doing anything. Now I need to find some kind of compromise in HRT, because I don't want too much feminization

I think about HRT cycles once a year or so because I haven't found a supportive therapy that can keep my hair and stop balding.
But perhaps 50-75mg of Bicalutamide and 2mg of Estradiol per day will allow me to be in the middle between hormones and maintain results without forcing me to use HRT again.

By the way, did HRT return your hair diameter? Due to the thinning, I can no longer style the hair up, creating volume, because it falls down and is too thin. I want to restore the quality of hair, its thickness and shine. My goal is to make sure that the hair on the growth line is the same as on the back of the head. The ideal that I had at the age of 14

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
After the injections, I will try 100-150mg of Bicalutamide as support. After the second cycle I will try 50mg and 2mg E. Let's see in which case I will go bald more slowly. Perhaps, in this way, I will accidentally find something that can help without such serious changes as HRT.
For example, Noah stopped baldness and even got a small increase of 2 mg E. This dosage does not reduce T to the female level, that is, it can be suitable for men. Perhaps it just allows you to balance between the two hormones.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My ultimate conclusion is that without min hrt re growth will takes as long as it took to fall out :\

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My ultimate conclusion is that without min hrt re growth will takes as long as it took to fall out :\
There are many cases of regrowth within a year after years of baldness, but in general I agree: it is important to start as soon as possible.
That is why I will start injecting E this year. I will try my best to have an operation to remove the gynecomastia this summer. I need Janey's financial help. So that I start treatment as early as possible

eternalyouth

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm new to the forums, and I joined because I was very curious about this thread and others like it. This regimen looks very extreme, and I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to bridgeburn. Is bridgeburn still taking this regimen today? Were the hair gains kept? I've read up to page 10 but I still have ~890 pages to go, so I figured I'd just ask. I'm also a little curious: it seems that many people posting in this thread today are MTF trans. Does that also apply to bridgeburn, or did he continue living as a man? His signature kind of confuses me (though it makes a thought-provoking claim!).

Apologies if these aren't suitable questions to ask (mods please don't ban me!).

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm new to the forums, and I joined because I was very curious about this thread and others like it. This regimen looks very extreme, and I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to bridgeburn. Is bridgeburn still taking this regimen today? Were the hair gains kept? I've read up to page 10 but I still have ~890 pages to go, so I figured I'd just ask. I'm also a little curious: it seems that many people posting in this thread today are MTF trans. Does that also apply to bridgeburn, or did he continue living as a man? His signature kind of confuses me (though it makes a thought-provoking claim!).

Apologies if these aren't suitable questions to ask (mods please don't ban me!).

Bride is not trans, he identifies as man, he has still kept his hair gains too.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You really only need to read up to page 300 or so when Bridge announces that he now has hair and a life, so see ya.

I started posting content here, at least a hundred pages worth but since I am "out" as non-binary, some of the old-timers complained about this being a tranny thread. I then took my content and started my own thread about using HRT for people "just in it for the hair" and like Bridge, I answer all questions and I relentlessly photograph and post pics, first on my own blog and then on my own thread which is derivative of Bridge's as I greatly admire him but I also try to deal with standard male and female questions and to post novel or interesting studies as they come out.

Here is a link to my last batch of pics from last Friday. I try to post every ten days to three weeks so I capture as much of the subtle changes as possible for people investigating whether this works. You can't fake months and months of copious pics in different lighting or my big cueball head from October of 2019. I would love to see you post and ask any questions. I also have invited anyone to direct message me if they have privacy concerns.

Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@JaneyElizabeth thank you! I'll definitely read up to page 300 then. Definitely a very interesting story to finish if nothing else. I'll check out your thread as well.
To me it almost reads like a novel and you keep wanting to find out what happens next. No one thought to copy Bridge exactly and no one else had results as good as his. I have read through it a couple of times and placed remarks here. But mostly now, here, people sort of banter about HRT which is valuable but no one else is posting pics. Some on here like Tato do, but he was never bald. He mostly wants more feminine hair to wear it long and as maintenance but he is a medical intern and. a very good source and he's been a real help to me on here and on my thread. I also accept all questions via private messaging if there are privacy concerns but if there aren't, it's best to post on the open thread so others might profit from your questions and experiences. Because of the pandemic and my success, I view this as volunteer work and many people do have more time to try different things.

Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bride is not trans, he identifies as man, he has still kept his hair gains too.
That's why I coined the term, "I am just in it for the hair" as this relieves any doubt about, well will this make me trans? I mean, hormonally Bridge was chemically female and he made no attempts ultimately to curtail feminization and like me but less so, he had substantial breast development but such growth is highly uncommon for MtF's so I try to explain the parameters of avoiding breast growth. But he had a girl and did the things needed to do to maintain potency. I only care about the hair, not the assigned or asserted gender beneath it.

2TameDHT

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of modifying my plan.
Originally I was going to go for 25-50 mg of Bica and 4-6 mg of E2 for the first three months before switching to 6+mg E2 monotherapy.
But now I'm wondering if it would be best to simply start out with 6 mg E2 monotherapy and add Bica after 3-6 months if the monotherapy wasn't enough to hit target E levels or suppress DHT.

I've never injected myself with anything, which is why my primary focus is on pills.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of modifying my plan.
Originally I was going to go for 25-50 mg of Bica and 4-6 mg of E2 for the first three months before switching to 6+mg E2 monotherapy.
But now I'm wondering if it would be best to simply start out with 6 mg E2 monotherapy and add Bica after 3-6 months if the monotherapy wasn't enough to hit target E levels or suppress DHT.

I've never injected myself with anything, which is why my primary focus is on pills.
I recommend that everyone take a look at Bridge's protocol and try to copy it exactly. We know that that protocol resulted in almost complete restoration or people can try to formulate their own protocol but no one else was having success like Bridge.