Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results - congrats! Did you grow a lot of body hair due to minoxidil? I'm on oral minoxidil and noticed a lot of new hair all over my body and face.
Yes mate, arms,hands,eyebrows,eye lashes ect. I feel 20mg although a high dose is where most of results were made. (Not saying anyone should take that much just me personally I felt ok at those dosages)

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just used an iherb collage peptides one, and a collagen moisturiser lol.

can any one tell me the Pros and Cons of using 12mg cyproterone acetate along with 50mg bic, I’ve read they can’t be used together maybe the fight for the receptor? Liver toxicity.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

can any one tell me the Pros and Cons of using 12mg cyproterone acetate along with 50mg bic, I’ve read they can’t be used together maybe the fight for the receptor? Liver toxicity.
This is bad for the liver. I don’t think that makes sense, it’s better to increase the dosage of Bicalutamide to 75-100mg, as I did. For some reason, JacobWilliams did not achieve results using CPA with Bicalutamide. Perhaps they are in conflict - I don't know. I do not recommend experimenting

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is bad for the liver. I don’t think that makes sense, it’s better to increase the dosage of Bicalutamide to 75-100mg, as I did. For some reason, JacobWilliams did not achieve results using CPA with Bicalutamide. Perhaps they are in conflict - I don't know. I do not recommend experimenting
Do you have any results? Seems bic results are few and far between. Does Jacob have a thread? I recall him mid way through this thread.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any results? Seems bic results are few and far between. Does Jacob have a thread? I recall him mid way through this thread.
I have been using Bicalutamide for too little time to evaluate the results. In the last 3 days, it seems to me that while washing my hair, I see 2 times less hair than before, but perhaps this coincidence is temporary, or I am passing off wishful thinking. I'm waiting for thickening

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So why did you increase the dosage if you think you didn't give it enough time?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To increase chances of success. I didn't want to guess and think if the dosage was enough, so I increased it so as not to worry.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad to see you. In the future, I want to try HRT to achieve the ideal. What do you think, what dosages of E are needed, what levels of E should be guided by? I am thinking about keeping the level at 300 pg ml
I don't have bald area, but I need to improve the quality of my hair, make it thicker and longer

Last edited:

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad to see you. In the future, I want to try HRT to achieve the ideal. What do you think, what dosages of E are needed, what levels of E should be guided by? I am thinking about keeping the level at 300 pg ml
I don't have bald uchtski, but I need to improve the quality of my hair, make it thicker and longer
Idk 2mg sublingual with a level of 100-200 pg/ml is fine, loniten seems like a better option in your case

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk 2mg sublingual with a level of 100-200 pg/ml is fine, loniten seems like a better option in your case
100-200 is lower than the minimum on HRT, but it's worth a try. Combined with Tamoxifen, I still won't need breast removal surgery. I wonder if levels so low can improve hair

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100-200 is lower than the minimum on HRT, but it's worth a try. Combined with Tamoxifen, I still won't need breast removal surgery. I wonder if levels so low can improve hair
23111111.png

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

CPA is not approved medically in the United States, unlike Europe, Canada and Austrailia. The two are similar in many ways but in others CPA is closer to medroxyprogesterone as a progestin. spironolactone, CPA and Bica all have sides while for me provera does not. You can certainly take medroxyprogesterone(provera) while on an AA. Technically, MPA is an AA but it works straighforwardly and plays well with other meds. I tried 50gm of spironolactone for a week recently to help diminish the facial hair rejuvenation but I had immediate sides. I am now trying 25mg for a while to see how that works. One thing that's unclear from the literature is whether oral minoxidil should be taken in male doses or female doses. Female dosage is typically quite low and it is standard to add 25mg daily to oral min, maxing out at 2.5mg of oral minoxidil. I have been using 12.5 mg of topical min orally since October and it appears to work hand in glove with estradiol. My hair just get nicer and nicer.

The bad news for you guys is that my boobs just keep getting bigger and bigger. I literally cannot see my feet any longer. I am now far larger than my cute female therapist. They are full D cups and boy, do they bounce--they are always in the way when I try to carry things. Basically, before breast augmentation existed, there was something guys called "Playboy tits". The whole idea of being a lesbian is much stronger now that I have hair and big boobs. I am probably headed for an SRS since I am kinda hot.

Be careful what you wish for or you pays your money and you takes your chances....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have bald area, but I need to improve the quality of my hair, make it thicker and longer
I keep saying that you need to feminize to have the really good regrowth. @bridgeburn and I are off the charts in terms of being north of 300 pg/ml.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there no one else out there except for me, who would rather be a good looking female with hair and big breasts than to be a bald guy/ugly guy? Assuming no breeding, are people more attached to their hair or to their junk? For me, I choose hair. I was male for 50 years and the next 50 will be spent as a female even down there.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since MPA is also an anti gonadotropin, it is not recommended in almas case
Because it is too feminizing? I am not even sure how they calculate e2 levels with the receptor-occupier meds but with MPA, there's not really an issue with that. I think what has happened is that for trans females, MPA has become the breast med while spironolactone is the overall AA in a person's protocol. Cause they used to use MPA all of the time for feminization before these receptor-blocking meds became so popular.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it is too feminizing? I am not even sure how they calculate e2 levels with the receptor-occupier meds but with MPA, there's not really an issue with that. I think what has happened is that for trans females, MPA has become the breast med while spironolactone is the overall AA in a person's protocol. Cause they used to use MPA all of the time for feminization before these receptor-blocking meds became so popular.
No, because it atrophies the testicles and leads to bone density loss without estradiol while bica doesn't