Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are unlikely to ever know what the difference between dosages above 75mg is, because it requires human studies and hair monitoring. Nobody will do it

The higher the dosage, the smaller the difference in effect. This means that the difference in potency between 50 and 75mg is higher than between 75mg and 100mg. At the same time, there is practically no difference in price between 50 and 75 mg, because you can divide the 150 mg tablet into 2 parts.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are unlikely to ever know what the difference between dosages above 75mg is, because it requires human studies and hair monitoring. Nobody will do it

The higher the dosage, the smaller the difference in effect. This means that the difference in potency between 50 and 75mg is higher than between 75mg and 100mg. At the same time, there is practically no difference in price between 50 and 75 mg, because you can divide the 150 mg tablet into 2 parts.
Good point!

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are not overweight, you will be fine
Time to do sport then!!! Lol

Ngl I have already pubertal gyno at tanner stage 2,5. So it can only get worse. In my family every female has HUGE breasts and males tend to have gyno sometimes. Yes I will have milkers f***. I can't convinve a Doctor to give me a boob job at 17. Most likely only docs will be willing to after I am 21.

Nimos0651

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see that the hair quality with E improves well, provided your hair is terminal. If Bicalutamide stops baldness, in theory I can restore my hair to ideal and keep it on Bicalutamide

I have high hopes for Bicalutamide

I see that the hair quality with E improves well, provided your hair is terminal. If Bicalutamide stops baldness, in theory I can restore my hair to ideal and keep it on Bicalutamide

I have high hopes for Bicalutamide.
It's a bit of wishful thin
Some interesting information
Castration reduces PSA by 93%. It also stops baldness and slightly thickens the existing hair, partially reverses miniaturization, which we can see in the example @Sonolmn98: "Castration stopped further balding completely but no significant regrowth was seen beside the increase n density and texture"
Bicalutamide 75mg combined with 1mg Finasteride also lowers PSA to about 90% +, but it also increases your E, so it may even be more effective than castration in terms of improving texture and reversing miniaturization. We can take the results of Sonolmn and understand what we can expect from Bicalutamide: stop baldness and some thickening of the hair with an improvement in its texture.
It took him 3 months to see the results. Bicalutamide reaches its concentration in 1 month, which means that 4 months is enough for the assessment. And this completely coincides with the experience of Maave, who claimed to have noticed the first results 4 months after starting taking Bicalutamide.

@tato123
@Pls_NW-1,
Bicalutamide will only improve the texture of your hair, and there is hardly any difference in effectiveness between 75 and 100mg, because in both cases a complete blocking of the receptors is achieved. The only way to achieve regrowth is not to increase the dosage of Bicalutamide, but to add E, because only it grows hair
Your plan is this: 75mg Bicalutamide + 1mg Finasteride. Surgery to remove gynecomastia. Adding Estradiol. After receiving the results, remove E and maintain the results on Bicalutamide.
Who is that a picture of? what is his regimen, and how long has he been on it?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, I used to use adapalene to prevent acne. I have not used it for several weeks and I have no acne

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have almost no testosteone, how am I still losing ground? My E levels are in the pegnancy range and I'm taking bica, what could be causing the hair loss? I can only think that it's my diet, since my hair and skin feels better after intermittent fasting, and the rash on my arm heals.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have almost no testosteone, how am I still losing ground? My E levels are in the pegnancy range and I'm taking bica, what could be causing the hair loss? I can only think that it's my diet, since my hair and skin feels better after intermittent fasting, and the rash on my arm heals.
Maybe this is a temporary loss? I don't think it is possible to go bald with almost no testosterone while taking Bicalutamide

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what did you test at? do you have your whole protocol listed?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! How come Baba_yaga won't hang with us anymore? Was somebody rude? He has a lot of insight and knowledge so maybe some of you old-timers to the thread might invite him back instead of fawning over people who no longer post anymore?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! How come Baba_yaga won't hang with us anymore? Was somebody rude? He has a lot of insight and knowledge so maybe some of you old-timers to the thread might invite him back instead of fawning over people who no longer post anymore?
He don't want to hang on the forum anymore that much as he used to back then. He was addicted back then haha, so I understand hw wants to just get off the site. Now he maintains his hair with finasteride and minoxidil and is happy to not mess up too much with his body.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He don't want to hang on the forum anymore that much as he used to back then. He was addicted back then haha, so I understand hw wants to just get off the site. Now he maintains his hair with finasteride and minoxidil and is happy to not mess up too much with his body.
Funny because I couldn't believe how many points he had and you and I have blown on by. Are you ever off here? I rarely hit the reddit MtF sites lately.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly look forward to interacting with pretty much all of the hormonal route pics sites people. Many of you have great insight, great knowledge and opinions and there's a lot of humor and wit on here. Blessings all from Goddess above.