Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Nimos0651

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it makes sense, maybe the ER receptor is much more sensitive due to the action of the medication.

I will think about putting estriol on the hairline a small amount of topical cream. It may be another result now, i'm in 50mg bica 1 mg finasterida e 5mg OM.

Your posts surprise me, thanks for the usual contribution.

To infinity and beyond my woody friend
How long have you been on this regimen with 50mg bica?

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I kind of wish the E2 overdosing theory was correct on gyno. High amount of e2 only temporarily stopped it

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah same, really need that bica and duta lol

is this the one you're looking for? Fill me in the details why you haven't got it? Pharmacy reasons or something else?

Google as you most likely know is a censored search so any kind of drug will just show up where you need a prescription.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score

is this the one you're looking for? Fill me in the details why you haven't got it? Pharmacy reasons or something else?

Google as you most likely know is a censored search so any kind of drug will just show up where you need a prescription.
Lol

I am waiting for blood work and another appointment with my doctor. I'm pretty sure he will presrcibe me bica (+ raloxifene).

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been on this regimen with 50mg bica?
I started treatment a little while ago I can't report anything yet. I'm not in it for 15 days

I was trying to diet and , keto cream, e2 oils and also with all this treatment that I had sent there that I already said in my other posts finasteride bla bla bla , but a slow and unreliable result in my body, I was afraid to insist on it for 6 months and become bald yet.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride logically increases production of T because of restriction to the receptor.

Seen this way it is safer to take finasteride and E2

However blocking the AR signal and estradiol at the same time is infertility as well.
Thanks, it's probably about right. What is interesting is that I have 2 brothers one older, one younger, my older brother has a full head of thick hair whilst my younger brother went Norwood 7 in his 20s. I didn't start balding untill my late 20s. Our individual biological identities should be similar but obviously they are not.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, it's probably about right. What is interesting is that I have 2 brothers one older, one younger, my older brother has a full head of thick hair whilst my younger brother went Norwood 7 in his 20s. I didn't start balding untill my late 20s. Our individual biological identities should be similar but obviously they are not.
I see this in my family too, I have bald uncles on the part of father nw5 but they have brothers with nw0 I have 2 uncles on the part of father who are nw0 with 50 years old and the other 3 brothers of them nw5 - 6, however in my mother part everybody old is nw3-4 even 50 years old, they are bald but it is not an aggressive baldness.

Genetics ....

My brother have 190 cm and he no have baldness and I am 175 cm and have bald

genetics .....

I can't understand this sh*t.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see this in my family too, I have bald uncles on the part of father nw5 but they have brothers with nw0 I have 2 uncles on the part of father who are nw0 with 50 years old and the other 3 brothers of them nw5 - 6, however in my mother part everybody old is nw3-4 even 50 years old, they are bald but it is not an aggressive baldness.

Genetics ....

My brother have 190 cm and he no have baldness and I am 175 cm and have bald

genetics .....

I can't understand this sh*t.
I think we are pretty much doomed before we leave the womb.
In the 6 weeks since starting bi-estro there hasn't been any loss in labido, erection quality etc so I will carry on for now and hope the axis self regulates to some point.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide has been identified as a potent protease-activated receptor 2 antagonist (PAR-2)

There are many studies that address the elucidation of PAR2 function in different cells and tissues. [20] In the case of human airways and pulmonary parenchyma PAR2 is responsible for increased fibroblast proliferation [21] and increased levels of IL-6, IL-8, PGE2 and Ca2 +. [22] In mice, it participates in vasodilation. [23] Along with PAR1,

Its deregulation is also involved in processes of migration and differentiation of cancer cells

Manipulating the receiver can deregulate it, zzzzzzzz

I think genetics will say here, but that's it, that's really nuclear.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Curious and that immunosuppressive regrowth drugs usually have a chance of cancer too, damn this thing is crazy.

Everything is connected, cancer, infertility.

As if we knew how to kill the insect but we were unable to do it with a slipper, only with a bazooka, some solve the problem but it is a kamehameha on your body.

We need research in this area to be able to isolate the effects of this treatment only for the hair.
But it never happens.

Another day another head

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somehow the Powers' people get full work ups with prolactin, progesterone, DHT, estrone. LSH while all I have ever been given is just T and E2. My doctor is doing a seminar on zoom tomorrow night and I will see if I can request a full work-up.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@keepcoolmybabies How do you apply minoxidl with your long hair? Are you only use it on your temples? :\ And do you plan to use it indefinitely?
please i must know

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have prolactin checked on last round of blood tests?

Thanks for reminding me, I need to get that checked again.

Also, I cannot recall who said it (perhaps it was you), but resveratrol also reduces prolactin somewhat (as does vit E and B6).

I took too much B6 lately and it induced psoriasis (which it does if your cofactor and electrolyte levels are not sufficient to produce new skin cells), I have to be really careful how much B6 I take as it upregulates cellular growth as well.

Last edited: