Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estou pedalando a cada dois meses, começarei meu segundo mês em breve. Estou usando bi-estro, que também contém uma pequena quantidade de estradiol.

A coisa boa sobre o estriol é que ele tem uma afinidade de ligação RELATIVAMENTE mais alta para ER-beta, que está mais correlacionada com o crescimento do cabelo. e tem uma afinidade de ligação fraca para ER-alfa, que está mais associada ao crescimento da mama. Parece uma cura, certo? Bem, o problema é que, embora tenha proporções relativamente boas entre ER-b e ER-a, sua afinidade de ligação ABSOLUTA é muito baixa. Embora o estradiol tenha uma afinidade de ligação relativa inferior para ER-b em comparação com ER-a, sua afinidade de ligação absoluta é muito maior para ambos, razão pela qual as pessoas deixam crescer cabelo e seios nele.

Em outro tópico, alguém mencionou uma versão modificada do estriol que está sendo testada. Se a afinidade de ligação absoluta pode ser aumentada, então isso é realmente promissor para o crescimento do cabelo sem o crescimento dos seios.

Em qualquer caso, ainda acho que o estriol é benéfico para o cabelo. Certamente está no papel. Eu acho que obviamente não vai funcionar muito bem sozinho. Você provavelmente precisará de algum tipo de antiandrógeno (junto com um 5ARI) para atenuar o AR para que os efeitos do estriol no ER-b se manifestem.
Maybe it will be fine with bicalutamide and fina or duta I will think about it, estriol does not affect the HPT axis like estradiol.

Hmmmm thx noorwoody Even though I know the concept, I haven't stopped to think about it yet.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PS: At the time I used Estriol with finasteride was 1 mg, with no results like i said

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would probably work well with bica. Might need a topical AA if only on finasteride though
Yes it makes sense, maybe the ER receptor is much more sensitive due to the action of the medication.

I will think about putting estriol on the hairline a small amount of topical cream. It may be another result now, i'm in 50mg bica 1 mg finasterida e 5mg OM.

Your posts surprise me, thanks for the usual contribution.

To infinity and beyond my woody friend

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was obsessed with estriol for a while, thinking I could fix it to get my hairline back.

I can't tell you how much I used on the scalp because the product is topical and I used it in cream, I used too much cream on my head.

I used it for about 4 months before trying estradiol on the scalp too.

I did not see anything, without regrowth, perhaps the skin of the applied region improved a little, with no feminization effects at the time.

With 17 b I feminized but without regrowth in the hairline i stay for 100 days .

Estriol has a better affinity for the estrogen beta receptor (responsible for the anagen phase of hair)than estradiol 17b( affinity alfa=beta, but 17 is so much strong)
But estriol is weak, it doesn’t bind very well, physiologically it has a weak effect, I would say it’s not what it seems, but you can try, there are people who claim to have already managed with estriol, but it’s hard to believe.
What does did you use? Apparently, estriol only works at high doses.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
20210301_192218.jpg

I really just want to puke the sh*t (androgens) out of me, really disgusts me.

Thinking about just shaving it all off... those widowpeak corners are as well roasting it out of me, personally.

A year or two, everything was still "ok", but now, it's just not acceptable anymore. I kinda relate to Ikarus hair loss, seems like we have the same aggressive pattern. A shame he went away, would love to get in contact with him.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does did you use? Apparently, estriol only works at high doses.
I used estriol topical cream intravaginal presentation 1mg of estriol for every 1g of the product, I used the 50g product in 15 days.

I'll tell you something, I've already spent too much time researching too much for androgenic alopecia.

If you have androgenic alopecia you have already tried minoxidil and finasteride and even though you have hardly managed normal these treatments, they will give you some results if we no got result you need be worry.

I have never seen photos of recovery with estriol, I have seen people saying they have achieved results, but without photos without anything, just in the word (really?) , I have androgenic alopecia I know how difficult this is to treat , It doesn't seem logical put only estriol on scalp and wait results , i will repeat i never see this before If you saw it I would like to see the link and analyze the photos.

What I have to tell you is this, if you are losing hair and conventional treatments are not working, do something about it soon.

I don't think estriol is the holy grail of hair loss by any means, I don't see examples of regrowth I just hear about, people say they can, but in my opinion taking a treatment of estriol regardless of dosage if it is solitary will not work.

I say this with my empirical opinion of what I have lived and seen, I am not underestimating you and your treatment in any way, on the contrary I am here to help and accompany you, if you wanna you can try together with microneedling and minoxidil

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 158152

Thinking about just shaving it all off... those widowpeak corners are as well roasting it out of me, personally.

A year or two, everything was still "ok", but now, it's just not acceptable anymore. I kinda relate to Ikarus hair loss, seems like we have the same aggressive pattern. A shame he went away, would love to get in contact with him.
IT'S SUCKS MAN , i know how you feel

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Also keep in mind that you just started finasteride so you are going to be shedding for a couple months before you get any return on investment. Try to stay away from too many mirrors for a while.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only example I know of with results from a minimal regimen containing estriol is deathdiss. Only other drug he's used is keto cream.
Unfortunately deathdiss wasn't really balding anyway so I'd take him with a good pinch of salt.

My thoughts so far is bi-estro is great at getting rid of the itch and giving my scalp a makeover as it's very soft now. So it could be a good alternative to Finasteride for those of us who have a problem with it but for regrowth a growth factor like minoxidil is definitely required.

Last edited:

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's better for me to work up to 17b I just want to slowly increase doses month by month. Hopefully I will get small improvements and no tits!@)
Be careful with the dosage of estradiol 17b since 0.75mg is already enough to bring your T levels down to low levels as I mentioned in other posts (most of the time in fact, in certain patients no dosage suppresses testosterone, needs an AA ).

By lowering testosterone and increasing estrogen it is toxic to your male testicles, and in a structural way, that is, without a return, you will lose the sperm capacity if it is maintained for more than 6 months and after that it may never return.

I think 17b has to be done in cycles just like a bodybuilder's hormonal cycle, using and taking breaks, is my thinking today about 17b, I think it works for a lot of things in the long run, but it needs to be managed with care ,But I think that in the right dosage and done in the right way it is possible to stay for a lifetime , Depending on the treatment of course!

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't take AAs, believe me I've tried multiple times over the past 20 years but my body needs dht so bad it upregulates my test beyond belief. I won't mention the brain fog and massive labido, depression etc. I have no interest in shrinkage or boobs but I will try to get 17b to work even if I have to dilute it to a manageable but effective dose. The problem with cycling is you will get weird growth & shed phases id rather go for the long term approaches. If I could get my pre-existing transplanted hair to grow back I'd be happy for now.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't take AAs, believe me I've tried multiple times over the past 20 years but my body needs dht so bad it upregulates my test beyond belief. I won't mention the brain fog and massive labido, depression etc. I have no interest in shrinkage or boobs but I will try to get 17b to work even if I have to dilute it to a manageable but effective dose. The problem with cycling is you will get weird growth & shed phases id rather go for the long term approaches. If I could get my pre-existing transplanted hair to grow back I'd be happy for now.
This matches too much with what I think of the transplants, the fibrotic process continues in the region and will affect the new hair in the place.

I think that if your GENETICA helps you, you may be able to maintain doses of E2 and the production of T.

But I want you to note that estradiol is the end of the testosterone cycle in the body in the sense that excess testosterone roughly speaking becomes estradiol via aromatase so it is a way for the body to measure your testosterone levels indirectly if you are high on estradiol the male body thinks which has high testosterone and circulating levels and locks its HPT axis.

See that estradiol is much more efficient for sealing the HPT axis compared to testosterone.

So it will be a matter of biological individuality, I think your routine will say a lot here, exercises, food and etc.

There will be patients that 0.75mg of estradiol will inhibit the axis so strong that the patient can easily reach 50ng / ml Testosterone, but in some the drop will be less, in short this is biological individuality, I will post a curiosity for you to see the blood levels of testosterone in relation to therapeutic regimens .
SAfety.png

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at testosterone levels in relation to E2 dosages a therapeutic dose of 0.50mg was enough to practically castrate you.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride logically increases production of T because of restriction to the receptor.

Seen this way it is safer to take finasteride and E2

However blocking the AR signal and estradiol at the same time is infertility as well.