Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"I used monotherapy 150mg. The usually cancer dosage. My sebum production disappeared but never got regrow. And also got little small gyno in the left side, isn’t visible but it’s there."

From an old member, he tried it but got no success (esrly 20's) some exprience more regrowth on Spironolactone than Bicalutamide.

I wonder if taking Eplerenone has a synergistic effect within Bicalutamide in order to experience regrowth, or what has to be done to experience regrowth on Bica?!
I still don't have gynecomastia. My friend does not have it either, although he has been taking Bicalutamide for 2 months with estrogen It will be funny if she never shows up

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't have gynecomastia. My friend does not have it either, although he has been taking Bicalutamide for 2 months with estrogen It will be funny if she never shows up
Wait... which friend?! Lol

And having no gyno is a bad sign imo.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait... which friend?! Lol

And having no gyno is a bad sign imo.
I wanted to say familiar. I know a Russian who takes 50 mg of Bicalutamide + 2 clicks of Estrogel. I have kept his contacts so that I know how he is doing. I try to collect as much information as possible about such modes in order to have at least some statistics

Yes, this may be a bad sign. Or perhaps a good one. Perhaps gynecomastia will appear later. Ein said she started forming after 3 months

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"I used monotherapy 150mg. The usually cancer dosage. My sebum production disappeared but never got regrow. And also got little small gyno in the left side, isn’t visible but it’s there."

From an old member, he tried it but got no success (esrly 20's) some exprience more regrowth on Spironolactone than Bicalutamide.

I wonder if taking Eplerenone has a synergistic effect within Bicalutamide in order to experience regrowth, or what has to be done to experience regrowth on Bica?!
I think strongly you use need 5ar blocker with bicalutamida or thing gonna be worst maybe

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
High levels of testosterone will be high levels of DHT, and if I'm not mistaken DHT binds better to the receptor than bicalutamide.

If you are sensitive to him and your problem is him, things probably got bad.

So use 5ar blocker toghether i think so .

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
High levels of testosterone will be high levels of DHT, and if I'm not mistaken DHT binds better to the receptor than bicalutamide.

If you are sensitive to him and your problem is him, things probably got bad.

So use 5ar blocker toghether i think so .
I have very low T; 317 ng/dl. Thats almost below average.

And my DHEA (adrenal androgen precursor) is OVER the normal range, extreme level; 670+ ng/dl.

I really think my DHT isn't formed by 5AR, or maybe it is as well, but I think the back and front door pathway (P and DHEA) have an impact on my loss as well... right now my only option would be Metformin and Resveratrol to control the adrenal and oxidative/free radical causes.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to pair bica with a 5ARi.

But I heard Bica and Duta have interactions, I have to elaborate that more and will give you guys an update.

Do you guys think I can "cure" my hair condition and get back to "baseline", I had, when I was 12 years old!?

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have very low T; 317 ng/dl. Thats almost below average.

And my DHEA (adrenal androgen precursor) is OVER the normal range, extreme level; 670+ ng/dl.

I really think my DHT isn't formed by 5AR, or maybe it is as well, but I think the back and front door pathway (P and DHEA) have an impact on my loss as well... right now my only option would be Metformin and Resveratrol to control the adrenal and oxidative/free radical causes.
DHEA is the PRECURSOR of several hormones, not just DHT.

I see so many articles that linked low levels of DHEA with baldness (OFF COURSE DHEA IS A PRECURSOR ESTROGEN TOO)

We can't say that, but your case is curious, you have the minimum range for a healthy testosterone man and it seems that your body tries to compensate for this with your kidneys.

However, note that bicalutamide will block all of its AR expression.

So I think that regardless of where it is and its derivatives it will block them before connecting to the cell

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHEA is the PRECURSOR of several hormones, not just DHT.

I see so many articles that linked low levels of DHEA with baldness (OFF COURSE DHEA IS A PRECURSOR ESTROGEN TOO)

We can't say that, but your case is curious, you have the minimum range for a healthy testosterone man and it seems that your body tries to compensate for this with your kidneys.

However, note that bicalutamide will block all of its AR expression.

So I think that regardless of where it is and its derivatives it will block them before connecting to the cell
Yeah! I wonder if 50mg is enough for me, as my T is... welllll.... already barebones lol.

I'm chemically FeMale lol

It's weird that I go bald with that amount of T, but yeah, most likely the adrenal androgens tank all the T and make me go bald lol. Gotta block that fucked up AR.

Really want to grow out my hair, but now baldness kills it all over.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah! I wonder if 50mg is enough for me, as my T is... welllll.... already barebones lol.

I'm chemically FeMale lol
I don't want to suggest a nuclear treatment like that to anyone, but I think 50mg of bicalutamide and 5ar blocker could be enough for you, I think you have to do something about it soon.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to suggest a nuclear treatment like that to anyone, but I think 50mg of bicalutamide and 5ar blocker could be enough for you, I think you have to do something about it soon.
Yeah, hope I can jump soon on good treatment, but it's hard to source it here, no doctor wants to put me on it... well, I have found a good Doctor, but I need to convince him.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, hope I can jump soon on good treatment, but it's hard to source it here, no doctor wants to put me on it... well, I have found a good Doctor, but I need to convince him.
what i can say about this is that as i have been saying all of this is OFF-label ie it is not in the package leaflet and there has been no laboratory testing and studies for these purposes by the laboratory (casodex) for the results we are aiming for here.

It is very difficult to get a doctor to pass a medication like this because if you have any serious side effect, the culprit will be him, could be arrested if you are denounced and things more infinite, you need a very good doctor-patient relationship, bicalutamide is very new and not it is not even used in MTF treatments, it is beginning to be addressed in some countries about it now, about its effectiveness and safety over other drugs.

I think the best way for you is to buy in one of these laboratories on the internet.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience of topical estriol? I keep hearing that it's not strong enough. However, I've just ordered some estriol powder and I will be making my own solution. What will be an effective does with minimal side effects?

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience of topical estriol? I keep hearing that it's not strong enough. However, I've just ordered some estriol powder and I will be making my own solution. What will be an effective does with minimal side effects?
I was obsessed with estriol for a while, thinking I could fix it to get my hairline back.

I can't tell you how much I used on the scalp because the product is topical and I used it in cream, I used too much cream on my head.

I used it for about 4 months before trying estradiol on the scalp too.

I did not see anything, without regrowth, perhaps the skin of the applied region improved a little, with no feminization effects at the time.

With 17 b I feminized but without regrowth in the hairline i stay for 100 days .

Estriol has a better affinity for the estrogen beta receptor (responsible for the anagen phase of hair)than estradiol 17b( affinity alfa=beta, but 17 is so much strong)
But estriol is weak, it doesn’t bind very well, physiologically it has a weak effect, I would say it’s not what it seems, but you can try, there are people who claim to have already managed with estriol, but it’s hard to believe.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was obsessed with estriol for a while, thinking I could fix it to get my hairline back.

I can't tell you how much I used on the scalp because the product is topical and I used it in cream, I used too much cream on my head.

I used it for about 4 months before trying estradiol on the scalp too.

I did not see anything, without regrowth, perhaps the skin of the applied region improved a little, with no feminization effects at the time.

With 17 b I feminized but without regrowth in the hairline i stay for 100 days .

Estriol has a better affinity for the estrogen beta receptor (responsible for the anagen phase of hair)than estradiol 17b( affinity alfa=beta, but 17 is so much strong)
But estriol is weak, it doesn’t bind very well, physiologically it has a weak effect, I would say it’s not what it seems, but you can try, there are people who claim to have already managed with estriol, but it’s hard to believe.
Estradiol gets converted to Estrone and Estriol. Just use the 17b.

I personally wont use E.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm cycling it every other month, I will start my second month shortly. I'm using bi-estro which also contains a small amount of estradiol.

The good thing about estriol is that it has a RELATIVELY higher binding affinity for ER-beta, which is correlated the most with hair growth.; and it has a weak binding affinity for ER-alpha, which is more associated with breast growth. Sounds like a cure, right? Well the problem is that, while it has relatively nice ratios between ER-b and ER-a, its ABSOLUTE binding affinity is just so low. Although estradiol has a lower relative binding affinity for ER-b compared to ER-a, its absolute binding affinity is just so much higher for both which is why people grow hair and breasts on it.

On another thread someone brought up a modified version of estriol which is being tested. If the absolute binding affinity can be increased then that is actually promising for hair growth without growing breasts.

In any event, I still do think estriol is beneficial to hair. It certainly is on paper. I think that it is obviously not going to work very well on its own though. You likely need an antiandrogen of some sort (along with a 5ARI) to attentuate AR in order for estriol's effects on ER-b to manifest.