Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is it contradictory if you regularly call people retarded? Also elaborate on what "i" think truth is. The only belief i have about this thread is that i can regrow hair with this regiment.

I'm sorry, i already have admitted many times that i may sound and be harsh, i am a more brute or how can i call it, a more direct version of man who does not contain it's thoughts or strong opinions based on knowledge and logic just because you or others don't like or agree with them and as i already said it many times, my intentions are good and if you would have really read my post history as you said you would have saw that with a lot of people i just discuss and have normal conversations just like i'm having with you for example, that's until the mental ill gang finds the thread and decides to invade it with their bitter will of spreading their diseases all over the place because of their miserable lives.

And what i find most funny is that a lot and most of you guys only see my calling of names, only my messages, ignoring anything and anybody that is way worse than me and does it right in front of your noses but because you share the same mentality it does not sound so bad coming from "their mouths" and it's understandable from a point of view, the spirit of the herd of sheep being so strong.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, i already have admitted many times that i may sound and be harsh, i am a more brute or how can i call it, a more direct version of man who does not contain it's thoughts or strong opinions based on knowledge and logic just because you or others don't like or agree with them and as i already said it many times, my intentions are good and if you would have really read my post history as you said you would have saw that with a lot of people i just discuss and have normal conversations just like i'm having with you for example, that's until the mental ill gang finds the thread and decides to invade it with their bitter will of spreading their diseases all over the place because of their miserable lives.

And what i find most funny is that a lot and most of you guys only see my calling of names, only my messages, ignoring anything and anybody that is way worse than me and does it right in front of your noses but because you share the same mentality it does not sound so bad coming from "their mouths" and it's understandable from a point of view, the spirit of the herd of sheep being so strong.
How about this, I believe in what i see fit and you do the same. You get treated like you treat others, so i'm not gonna argue against someone calling you names. Just don't think you are less of a sheep than anyone else.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You get treated like you treat others, so i'm not gonna argue against someone calling you names. Just don't think you are less of a sheep than anyone else.

Well maybe i treat others like i get treated have you ever thought of that or can't you see outside of the group that agrees with your mentality?

And second of all i actually am less of a sheep than others and don't think that you actually know better cos guess what, you actually don't

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well maybe i treat others like i get treated have you ever thought of that or can't you see outside of the group that agrees with your mentality?

And second of all i actually am less of a sheep than others and don't think that you actually know better cos guess what, you actually don't
This leads to nowhere. I don't think anyone ever said that they know better, they just stating their experiences. I'm here on my own volition and I vouch for no one. Whether you believe that, i don't care.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Too much bickering going on here. When will our fearless leader come back with the tablets.
We want to see some updated results from bridgeburn

maxresdefault.jpg

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It sucks indeed but cutting your balls of and looking like this after sucks way more. Have you started lactating and had your first period?

Snapchat-1763381853.jpg

DSC-4158.jpg

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol what a fukhead, i can still benchpress 210 pounds, eat steak everyday and have a hairy chest, HRT wont turn your xy chromosomes to xx you dumbead

LMFAO, imagine actually thinking that somebody actually believes you, just look at that photo you could not benchpress not even 100 pounds lmao, 210 pounds lmfao, what a tarded idiot, unbelievable. And i bet that not even before you could not do it, those fake muscles being pumped by drugs also, you even admitted it, who tf are you fooling dumb f*** lol

Damn besides the deeply mental illnesses that most of you have but you also believe in those fucked up minds of yours that somebody is actually believing something that you freaks say, mind blowing

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom riddle why do you hate this discussion so much? Is it because you were considering using hrt for male pattern baldness but did not find the courage and hope to dissuade others as to justify your own reluctance after seeing how they were successful at growing back their hair?
The site has plenty of alternative treatments to discuss yet you lament here, why?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom riddle why do you hate this discussion so much? Is it because you were considering using hrt for male pattern baldness but did not find the courage and hope to dissuade others as to justify your own reluctance after seeing how they were successful at growing back their hair?
The site has plenty of alternative treatments to discuss yet you lament here, why?
He got Limp Dick Syndrome from 1 pill of finasteride, and he never recovered from it. So he lashes out on anyone getting on treatments whether it's finasteride or it's HRT.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Goes the other way around also

Yeah except we can all actually see that you really do care ahaha.. I've never seen someone care about other peoples choices as much as you tbh. I'm starting to get the sense that you're a 17 year old kid who's trapped in his pubescent state of I KNOW EVERYTHING. 100% you care what people say/think of you. 100% you need the attention lol

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol what a fukhead, i can still benchpress 210 pounds, eat steak everyday and have a hairy chest, HRT wont turn your xy chromosomes to xx you dumbead
Dude those 2 pics are really you??
What did you take to cause this transformation?