Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
:(

Are there other things it blocks as well as test and gaba?

Not much else
49fecc2b60107b20cd1dd8cf86a407ee.jpg

The real problem comes from inhibiting 5-alpha reductase which can cause depression and memory issues.

20200217_081431.jpg

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mindenképpen ginekomasztia lesz belőle? (since his name is clearly Hungarian which I am as well)
I would say it's about 90% chance you'll get it. The bigger problem that cannot be alleviated with medication or surgery is infertility. Edit : You can try combining your meds with raloxifene, but i don't recommend that

Last edited:

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No i stopped that last year because i was inhibiting too many neuro steroids and important chemicals that keep me from feeling suicidal lol.
Hey Noah, why did you resume taking high dose Cypro 50 mg ?? Didn't it cause you headaches and caused you depression at such doses ?? Is your regimen losing its efficacy ??

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say it's about 90% chance you'll get it. The bigger problem that cannot be alleviated with medication or surgery is infertility. Edit : You can try combining your meds with raloxifene, but i don't recommend that

what if you microdose it? Or can you use any of it topical?

Deacr4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Put on my first patch today! Had a hell of a migrane, must be the sudden fluctuation or something. C'monn hair growth :D

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it does not E. E it does indirectly. From taking E, the blood becomes very thick. this is a very bad and dangerous symptom. need to liquefy it. niacin, omega3, and many other things.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it does not E. E it does indirectly. From taking E, the blood becomes very thick. this is a very bad and dangerous symptom. need to liquefy it. niacin, omega3, and many other things.
If you are talking about blood clots, then the risk is not increased immensly when using Bioindentical Estrogens. Using Ethinyl-Estradiol (or other synthetic Estrogens) is what causes blood clots generally.

Deacr4

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was only after the first time applying it for a few hours, I'm fine now. I eat fish and take b vitamins that should be good.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what is the best type of estradiol to try? @Ikarus @keepcoolmybabies @Deacr4

I am 19 I have been on bicalutamide 100mg and dutasteride 0.5mg and im still losing ground

should I try progynova or estradiol valerate or estrace or estradiol hemihydrate?

I ordered estrace, will that work more or less effectively than other forms of estradiol?

You’re 19 and want to start using Estradiol? Just make sure to research about it, and make sure it’s the decision you want to make, this thread is full of the negatives surrounding using E, and I recommend you browse through. I use estrofem, personally.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are talking about blood clots, then the risk is not increased immensly when using Bioindentical Estrogens. Using Ethinyl-Estradiol (or other synthetic Estrogens) is what causes blood clots generally.

if we talk about therapeutic doses, it is usually 6 mg of estradiol, then the risk is very increased. good and quick results with hair on this forum there is only 6 mg of estradiol.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ethinyl estradiol, generally for suicides.

Reactions: Yar

Deacr4

My Regimen
Reaction score
if we talk about therapeutic doses, it is usually 6 mg of estradiol, then the risk is very increased. good and quick results with hair on this forum there is only 6 mg of estradiol.
Ikarus has good results with 2mg

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, now I take 1 mg of CPA and 1 mg of spironolactone. I have enough. The only thing that works in my scheme is estradiol. For someone, estradiol does not work. any medicine increases the risk of blood clots. cyproterone increases blood clots by 20%; avodart by 7%; ethinyl estradiol increases risk by 22%. all this must be taken into account. it is necessary to monitor the blood level. I always do this and everything is perfect with me. Although I was always told that I would die and I did not need hair. there have even made bets when I die. and constantly trying to joke about this topic. they constantly say that I will die and laugh. although it’s kind of a democratic forum and not a forum of prison criminals and terrorists. maybe they have a lot of testosterone that they write such evil words to me. here, many stopped taking 4 mg of estradiol because they ruined their health. it’s like with a machine, if you don’t follow it and the oil runs out, it can end badly. it can also overheat. HRT is not a joke, if I took large doses, then I took care that they would not harm me.