Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Another question, anybody in here using anti-gyno and still has succes? Or cycle with anti gyno and get succes? Like 3 months hardcore regime, 1 month to get rid of gyno while stopping hardcore regime

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Online pharmacies? If you take that drug be ready to lose whatever you gained on hrt drugs. Guaranteed

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>Letrozole
You are just nuking your own estrogens while refeeding your body with estradiol. It amounts to the same thing, wether you dont use letro and reduce the E2 dose, or you use letro and (should) increase the E2 dose. The real magic here is raloxifene. Because it acts as a antagonist in breast tissue, but as a agonist of estrogen receptors everywhere else. Thats perfect.
tamoxifene is the next best thing because it targets ERs in breast tissue more than in other tissue, but still acts as a ER-antagonist, including hair follicles.

I dont know much about cypo dosages, but i dont see how blocking ARs and reducing your test is "retaining your masculinity".

Fanjeera

Reaction score
>Letrozole
You are just nuking your own estrogens while refeeding your body with estradiol. It amounts to the same thing, wether you dont use letro and reduce the E2 dose, or you use letro and (should) increase the E2 dose. The real magic here is raloxifene. Because it acts as a antagonist in breast tissue, but as a agonist of estrogen receptors everywhere else. Thats perfect.
tamoxifene is the next best thing because it targets ERs in breast tissue more than in other tissue, but still acts as a ER-antagonist, including hair follicles.

I dont know much about cypo dosages, but i dont see how blocking ARs and reducing your test is "retaining your masculinity".
I've been searching for a serm that is agonist in hair follicles. Is that really true? Study?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah definitely stay away from letrozole for gyno and try something milder like ralox, letrozole absolutely decimated my hair in the two months i was taking it for. Im below baseline from before i even started treatments, all in only two months.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
>Letrozole

What's best? raloxifene or tamoxifene?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Sanchez1234, post: 1886897, member: 126782"] Есть здесь кто-нибудь на эстрадиоле?
Я купил один из таиландской аптеки. Может кто-нибудь помочь, как дозировать это, так как это гель? У кого-нибудь есть хороший способ получить правильные измерения?
Каковы общие дозы?

https://www.thailandpharmacy.net/product/oestrogel-60-mg-estradiol-gel-80-g/ [/ QUOTE]
use a full measuring stick, apply before bedtime
You can get 6 tubes here for $110. Best deal I've seen to date, and legit I've bought:

https://www.goodstuffstore.net/store/6-tubes-Oestrogel-80g-p176535843

also good source for minoxidil

https://www.goodstuffstore.net/store/Hair-Care-c43286048

Last edited:

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been searching for a serm that is agonist in hair follicles. Is that really true? Study?
I admit i dont know how it acts on hair follicles specifically. But from what i have seen, the antagonistic effects only seem to happen in breast tissue. Dont quote me on it tho

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
then why take tests at all? I can assume that you are telling a fantasy or lying. with such analyzes there can be no problems. for dht testosterone is not needed. high enough prolactin and your dht is high again. just pour three tablespoons of sugar into tea and your DHT is high again. I accept CPA and spironolactone and I have DHEA 130. The norm is 140-150. if I don’t take AA then DHEA 300. DHEA is worse for hair than testosterone. I will transfer 100 euros to you if he has a DHEA less than 100, even acceptable AA
If one is on HRT and has high DHEA, how could it be reduced?

Gaz121

My Regimen
Reaction score
then why take tests at all? I can assume that you are telling a fantasy or lying. with such analyzes there can be no problems. for dht testosterone is not needed. high enough prolactin and your dht is high again. just pour three tablespoons of sugar into tea and your DHT is high again. I accept CPA and spironolactone and I have DHEA 130. The norm is 140-150. if I don’t take AA then DHEA 300. DHEA is worse for hair than testosterone. I will transfer 100 euros to you if he has a DHEA less than 100, even acceptable AA
Do you think it's worthwhile to get my DHEA & DHT levels tested?

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heres where Im at right now.
Eventually ill make a thread.
Now im on 200mg spironolactone (and topical) for 2+ months 2.5mg fina and 20mg oral minoxidl daily. Plus tens of other supplements.

I used to take Dutasteride every 3 days but ran out. Its amazing to say that in the 1.5 week absence of Duta I have basically lost the little gyno I had. Its going down fast and looks like I may save the $2,000 for gyno removal. I still take 200mg spironolactone and fina daily.
The only maybe down side I have less ejaculate, but since I was a bazooka before its still acceptable ammount. Im someone that has suffered from excessive androgens all my life causing acne and hair loss in my youth.

I get compliments everyday from basically everyone and cant wait to go get drunk when pubs open again. I am still masculine AF.
My libido cycles sometimes its
Lower and sometimes its as good as before.
I feel alot better vs when I was on only Finasteride and knowing hair loss is being reversed.
I still occasionally get the balding itch and still get morning wood (rarely). Only crown- mid scalp is relevant to meds in my case.

Pic 0 body pic, I have even less gyno now :)
Pic 1 baseline
Pic 2 Minoxidl+ fina etc shed
Pic 3: Now

For all straight heterosexual males afraid of spironolactone..... its worth a try if your hair means anything and youre loosing it....

Attachments

• 25F04561-9847-441B-AF17-90E31E278080.jpeg
    25F04561-9847-441B-AF17-90E31E278080.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 450
  • 4B1D3CC0-D999-4654-BC32-93F7FC3BB67D.jpeg
    4B1D3CC0-D999-4654-BC32-93F7FC3BB67D.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 435
  • B3D403BE-2148-4888-813B-D4B9FA563606.jpeg
    B3D403BE-2148-4888-813B-D4B9FA563606.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 429
  • DA0CDCA2-8C60-4C03-BFF8-211459DB489F.png
    DA0CDCA2-8C60-4C03-BFF8-211459DB489F.png
    866.7 KB · Views: 437
  • CE7F518F-F32C-4232-9849-1635125FDF47.png
    CE7F518F-F32C-4232-9849-1635125FDF47.png
    769.4 KB · Views: 461
  • 48FD4D2B-0937-482F-8E33-7BD9C69FE5D2.jpeg
    48FD4D2B-0937-482F-8E33-7BD9C69FE5D2.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 448

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now im on 200mg spironolactone (and topical) for 2+ months 2.5mg fina and 20mg oral minoxidl daily. Plus tens of other supplements.

What other supplements? And what made you decide 20mg minoxidil. That's pretty heavy. I don't know about topical Spironolactone. I keep reading it's not working tropical because it needs to be digested.

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

I used to take Dutasteride every 3 days but ran out. Its amazing to say that in the 1.5 week absence of Duta I have basically lost the little gyno I had. Its going down fast and looks like I may save the $2,000 for gyno removal. I still take 200mg spironolactone and fina daily.
The only maybe down side I have less ejaculate, but since I was a bazooka before its still acceptable ammount. Im someone that has suffered from excessive androgens all my life causing acne and hair loss in my youth.

I get compliments everyday from basically everyone and cant wait to go get drunk when pubs open again. I am still masculine AF.
My libido cycles sometimes its
Lower and sometimes its as good as before.
I feel alot better vs when I was on only Finasteride and knowing hair loss is being reversed.
I still occasionally get the balding itch and still get morning wood (rarely). Only crown- mid scalp is relevant to meds in my case.

Pic 0 body pic, I have even less gyno now :)
Pic 1 baseline
Pic 2 Minoxidl+ fina etc shed
Pic 3: Now

For all straight heterosexual males afraid of spironolactone..... its worth a try if your hair means anything and youre loosing it....

Stop taking 20mg of oral minoxidil, that along with 200mg spironolactone is bad over the long term, i have been there, lower your dosage of oral min to 5mg and keep the spironolactone at 200mg.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If one is on HRT and has high DHEA, how could it be reduced?
only spironolactone. but dgea cannot be completely removed. it can only be slightly reduced. it interferes much more than testosterone.