Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
50mg Cyproterone Acetate isn't enough by itself to lower testosterone to 0. So my bones won't suffer too much, can't keep using oral estradiol though, if i were to keep using it -- it has to be injected.

your androstendione and adrenal glands will do the run.. DHT will rise to an extreme level
your skin become slowly masculine.. and your hair will fall out like Dupa.

i did the same mistake in 2014 and got a lot of problems in my life. lost my good payed job, changed to a dishwasher and were old. i was looking and feeling like an old man. with a lot of bodyhair. especially ear and nose. ear, nose, finger and toes will growing again, problems with heart and blood pressure will come.

once a time HRT is a life long HRT.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
your androstendione and adrenal glands will do the run.. DHT will rise to an extreme level
your skin become slowly masculine.. and your hair will fall out like Dupa.

i did the same mistake in 2014 and got a lot of problems in my life. lost my good payed job, changed to a dishwasher and were old. i was looking and feeling like an old man. with a lot of bodyhair. especially ear and nose. ear, nose, finger and toes will growing again, problems with heart and blood pressure will come.

once a time HRT is a life long HRT.

If he adds bicalutamide, he wouldn’t have to worry about the adrenal glands producing testosterone. Even then, the amount of hormones aren’t enough to lead to hair loss, especially since the amount of DHT will be minimised drastically.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
one more post to include hairline and parting

JPEG_20191210_060317.jpg

JPEG_20191210_060506.jpg

JPEG_20191210_060528.jpg

JPEG_20191210_060813.jpg

JPEG_20191210_061558.jpg

JPEG_20191210_061708.jpg

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he adds bicalutamide, he wouldn’t have to worry about the adrenal glands producing testosterone. Even then, the amount of hormones aren’t enough to lead to hair loss, especially since the amount of DHT will be minimised drastically.

than he get morbus addison

and Dupa

my DHT were over 1400 pgml and while i was on 12.5mg CPA , finasteride and dutasteride.

it is not my life.

but i would not make the same mistake again

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

and Dupa

my DHT were over 1400 pgml and while i was on 12.5mg CPA , finasteride and dutasteride.

it is not my life.

Why would he get Addison's disease? I mean, bicalutamide won't be stopping the adrenal glands from producing hormones, it will be blocking the androgen receptors in the hair follicles so androgens can't have an effect.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only have one question left: was it worth it? And now that you have probably irreversibly changed your gender, face, body, hormones and apparently sex life, can you honestly say it was due to hair and not something else?

Who are you directing this towards?

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only have one question left: was it worth it? And now that you have probably irreversibly changed your gender, face, body, hormones and apparently sex life, can you honestly say it was due to hair and not something else?

you are aware that Noah identifies himself as non binary and his end goal was to achieve all of those changes that you mentioned, yeah?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would he get Addison's disease? I mean, bicalutamide won't be stopping the adrenal glands from producing hormones, it will be blocking the androgen receptors in the hair follicles so androgens can't have an effect.

androstendione will make problems and get metabolisized to DHT

the body will produce E2 and DHT in the cells ftom basicly androstendion. after some years, the adrenal glands get tired.

the best way against hairloss and to dtay androgyny is estradiol and a little bit progesterone..

cpa, dutasteride, bica and many more are not healthy on the long run

i dont want to teach you something. these are only my results over years of playing with antiandtogens only and without trdtosterone and edtradiol. the androfenoverexpression will come one day... the cells work without T and with androstendione to metabolize DHT en mass. .....

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Itsnoahkennedy right ... 50 mg of cyproterone will not make testosterone 0. even 100 mg of it will not. Testosterone will be. Moreover, there are still a lot of other androgens. 25 mg of cyproterone can remove testosterone only from feminine guys with little testosterone by nature. This is not an example for us. do not leave estradiol in any case. you can leave only the gel, even a minimum dose of 1 time is enough. I take 100 mg of cyproterone and in a month I will switch to 50. I tried for 3 days to take 300 mg of cyproterone and even my beard stopped growing. I took 25 mg for a long time and it did not work for me. I do not want to take 300 mg, but when I took 300 mg my beard disappeared and my hair grew very quickly. if there is baldness then talking about doses of 25 mg is simply ridiculous.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

and Dupa

it is not my life.

Why do you think he could specifically trigger DUPA vs just restarting his normal hair loss pattern?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think he could specifically trigger DUPA vs just restarting his normal hair loss pattern?
he would trigger both. i font know.

my hair loss had changed in 2014..the corners got not as worse but the whole hair density and thickness were dramatically

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 133657 Here is my recent hair condition. What do I do now?
I think it would help to drop spironolactone for cypro with a small dose of E2 to make up for the anti-estrogenic effect and lack of aromatized E2, or switch to bica monotherapy.

spironolactone is a diuretic with weak anti-androgenic side effects and duta alone is not enough, especially for the hairline, because T up regulates the androgen receptor and androgens down regulate cyp19aromatase.

I believe that's why something like finasteride/dutasteride eventually fails; the more T, the higher the AR density until the localized androgen signaling slowly starts to increase toward baseline levels. Plus the higher the androgen load the less aromatase in situ, and it's been shown by studies that patterned hair loss areas are deficient in aromatase.

Wild_Goujon

My Regimen
Reaction score
androstendione will make problems and get metabolisized to DHT

the body will produce E2 and DHT in the cells ftom basicly androstendion. after some years, the adrenal glands get tired.

the best way against hairloss and to dtay androgyny is estradiol and a little bit progesterone..

cpa, dutasteride, bica and many more are not healthy on the long run

i dont want to teach you something. these are only my results over years of playing with antiandtogens only and without trdtosterone and edtradiol. the androfenoverexpression will come one day... the cells work without T and with androstendione to metabolize DHT en mass. .....
Hi, there, you seem to know a lot about hormones, in your opinion, is there a way in which meth abuse (or legal amphetamines like Adderall) can affect the adrenal glands in a way that they will secrete more androgens even after stopping the use of the drug?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have decided im going to postpone estradiol for now, im just going to stick with dutasteride,spironolactone and oral minoxidil for 12 months, my gyno is already pretty bad and that was just from 200mg of spironolactone, i don't know if i could hack the gyno from adding 2mg estradiol on top of it. I'd pick having boobs and hair over no boobs and bald but i have seen people worse off than me hair wise get good results from just spironolactone.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ephemeral-Kitten what are your thoughts on aromitization as a target in and of itself?

you think men get most of their E2 from aromatase and you think it contributes to Androgenetic Alopecia?

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ephemeral-Kitten what are your thoughts on aromitization as a target in and of itself?

you think men get most of their E2 from aromatase and you think it contributes to Androgenetic Alopecia?
I'm going to answer your question in 2 parts:

1) yes men get most of their E2 from aromatase, testosterone is an E2 precursor.

2) aromatase does the opposite of contributing to AA, rather the correlation I was referring to is that the areas of the scalp which are deficient in aromatase tend to be the same areas prone to baldness (especially the temples). In women for example the frontotemporal region of the scalp tends to have around 600% the amount of aromatase as it does in men and that is part of the reason the temples are often spared in women with FPB even though men with low T still lose their temple hair sometimes. You see, even with low T if E2/aromatase are low then you can still have high site specific androgen signalling in the scalp follicles due to paracrine activity via 5AR enzymes when there isn't cyp19a to siphon off the testosterone in situ, most prominently in the temples and crown (typical male pattern baldness areas).