Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All, a strongly recommend drop all this drugs.
A understand, hair loss is awful, and i’m in the same boat, but what you all will doing further?? I suppose most of all have till 30 year old. You will not have possibly to take drugs like estro, cpa all life, it is impossible, your health will be destroyed.
I took cpa &estro for 4 months and it totally destroyed my fertility, and until today I can’t recovery. You need to learn another version reason of baldness and start make scalp massage. It definitely works! I used spironolactone 100 mg and my shedding was increased. After I started make massage my shedding is decreased significantly. I can see some progress without estro and cpa, after some months i’ll drop spironolactone.

hahahamyhairisdead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All, a strongly recommend drop all this drugs.
A understand, hair loss is awful, and i’m in the same boat, but what you all will doing further?? I suppose most of all have till 30 year old. You will not have possibly to take drugs like estro, cpa all life, it is impossible, your health will be destroyed.
I took cpa &estro for 4 months and it totally destroyed my fertility, and until today I can’t recovery. You need to learn another version reason of baldness and start make scalp massage. It definitely works! I used spironolactone 100 mg and my shedding was increased. After I started make massage my shedding is decreased significantly. I can see some progress without estro and cpa, after some months i’ll drop spironolactone.

They understand it and they don't need your advices, man. The motto of this thread is better death than baldness. I think people just discovered the feminine in themselves. Trasngender'd rather die before, but without self-loathing.

Брось советы. Они все понимают, им похуй - это девиз этой темы. Лучше рак, чем облысение.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They understand it and they don't need your advices, man. The motto of this thread is better death than baldness. I think people just discovered the feminine in themselves. Trasngender'd rather die before, but without self-loathing.

Брось советы. Они все понимают, им похуй - это девиз этой темы. Лучше рак, чем облысение.

Dude, most interesting and pity’s that they finally will lose hair and destroyed health.

hahahamyhairisdead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, most interesting and pity’s that they finally will lose hair and destroyed health.

That's their problem, not your. Maybe they want to be a woman.
But I understand your position, because I tried bicalutamide and dropped it after 2 months because I'm not prepared for the consequences.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to answer your question in 2 parts:

1) yes men get most of their E2 from aromatase, testosterone is an E2 precursor.

2) aromatase does the opposite of contributing to AA, rather the correlation I was referring to is that the areas of the scalp which are deficient in aromatase tend to be the same areas prone to baldness (especially the temples). In women for example the frontotemporal region of the scalp tends to have around 600% the amount of aromatase as it does in men and that is part of the reason the temples are often spared in women with FPB even though men with low T still lose their temple hair sometimes. You see, even with low T if E2/aromatase are low then you can still have high site specific androgen signalling in the scalp follicles due to paracrine activity via 5AR enzymes when there isn't cyp19a to siphon off the testosterone in situ, most prominently in the temples and crown (typical male pattern baldness areas).

Can you send me any/all of your aromatase research or at least the more prominent ones? agonists? cancer/damage increasing aromatase? I am about to start treatment and I want to have anything I may have overlooked

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to worry, my hair is falling out like crazy. Is that normal on spironolactone and estradiol?

Attachments

• IMG_20191215_002440.jpg
    IMG_20191215_002440.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 385

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
22 days total 100mg spironolactone after day 19 200mg. 20 days on 2mg estradiol under the tongue
Definitely not enough time to gauge what to attribute the shedding to. There's the possibility that, as with many hair loss treatments, it's a shed preceding regrowth. Or there's also a decent chance that you triggered Telogen Effluvium, which can happen anytime you throw your hormones off their typical cycle. If it's indeed Telogen Effluvium the hair should grow back in several months assuming your levels stay consistent.

Id reassess how your shedding is at 3 months and then hopefully you begin to see growth by 6 months.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, that is depressing. Thank you for your quick answer
Edit: Once i triggered it, it's a done deal right? doesn't matter what i do

Last edited:

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, that is depressing. Thank you for your quick answer
Edit: Once i triggered it, it's a done deal right? doesn't matter what i do

You have to wait couple of months, you early took 200 mg, 100 will work perfect. With spironolactone you don’t need estro. Take pity your eggs and dick, not entrance in castrates club. You also need use scalp massage, you can find this topic on this forum (alternative methods)

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to worry, my hair is falling out like crazy. Is that normal on spironolactone and estradiol?

Yes. When I started spironolactone and estradiol, I got that too. It’s due to a hormonal shift, it definitely won’t be bad though.

You have to wait couple of months, you early took 200 mg, 100 will work perfect. With spironolactone you don’t need estro. Take pity your eggs and dick, not entrance in castrates club. You also need use scalp massage, you can find this topic on this forum (alternative methods)

Take pity to your scalp massages

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus bridgeburn sorry I'm late to the party, absorbing this but how is your hair and your health? I was considering topical soy isoflavones, but a bit nervous. I cant believe the gains you made.

KobayashiYuuta

My Regimen
Reaction score
so this may be considered to be normal 'estradiol shedding'? i'm just on spironolactone 100-150mg and estradiol 1mg a day (i think this is a very small dose) for about a month, shedding is increasing...:( i'm thinking about adding yasmin to my regimen, is this necessary? also, my gyno occured with this dose but i'm enjoying with it:)

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so this may be considered to be normal 'estradiol shedding'? i'm just on spironolactone 100-150mg and estradiol 1mg a day (i think this is a very small dose) for about a month, shedding is increasing...:( i'm thinking about adding yasmin to my regimen, is this necessary? also, my gyno occured with this dose but i'm enjoying with it:)

It is normal, but maybe you should switch our Spironolactone for another anti-androgen?