Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only downside is you have to be one of the lucky responders to it, a lot of people don't get amazing regrowth on finasteride so have to seek alternative ways to gain their hair back, sometimes that means the use of estradiol etc It is what it is i guess.

Have to? Lol, let's not get into that discussion, the only thing i agree with is that anybody is free to do whatever, that does not mean that "you have to", it's bullshit excuses for mental illnesses and their shitty actions, nothing more...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this pseudo-hermaphrodite is right, the only solution is to turn into what he is, but you have to wait until he figures it out, momentarily he is somewhere in between a man, woman and something new that nobody knows yet, we have to wait for the scientific community to find out their gender lol

The impotent pseudo-hermaphrodite tranny freaks will remain impotent pseudo-hermaphrodite tranny freaks, Ken do not waste time on them
You will be amazed but it's not that, i appreciate knowledge and information also, regardless of how it's achieved, maybe this is how people evolve, with some being lab rats before and i really wonder why the scientific community does not gather and learn something from the transgender community and not just in the hair loss domain but whatever.

With these guys it's something more personal, because most of them are deeply mentally ill and their only purpose is to spread their agenda and sickness all over the world, and they invade every new users thread, especially young ones and spread their misinformation and diseases like it's normal and want more adepts into their cult because THIS, whatever THIS is, has become their lives and will do anything in getting more adepts.
Exactly, that's where you notice that these mentally ill fucks only want to spread their tranny agenda and drugs. No need for something more to understand that, it's the only thing somebody has to know in making an opinion about them and their cult.
Ohh look, the "legend" of this forum @Sonolmn98 showed up, this one has them strong balls...ohh wait haha

What are your goals commenting here? To make us feel bad, or make us think twice about what we are doing?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
a307c1d63e522a879fcb1f422474d55d.png

Surgical Castration = injecting acid into his balls
Progesterone for better breast and hair lmao

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
is he obsouluetinker? because his grammar and spelling errors are kinda similar

You need to come up with something better than this eunuch, my spelling does not compensate your mental illness. How many languages do you speak except that Kkona english of yours? Asking because this is the only thing where americans are better at something, at english, their only known language and when they don't have any arguments they pick on somebody's spelling to make themselves feel better lmao.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't bother @Yar nobody will understand what your gonna say anyways, even google translate is failing you. Don't worry we understand you anyways, your russian lmao

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has no point of commenting here. This man who must be in his late 30s is attacking teenagers online, whilst he has a wife and kid. That is embarrassing.
I wouldn't even consider his "arguments" as an attack. He is like a kid throwing tantrums and bitching just about anything. Noone takes him seriously either way.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, almost forgotten about this thread, the epicenter of tranny land metal illness asylum central, i need to block everybody here damn

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone who answers him is not much different from him. he is only waiting for this. what would you react. I never spend my expensive time on trolls.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone who answers him is not much different from him. he is only waiting for this. what would you react. I never spend my expensive time on trolls.

Nice cope in thinking that your mental illness is different and unique lmao