Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally I do 7mg estradiol valerate every 5 days. finasteride might not be needed, but too afraid to drop it.

I take valerate every day sublingually. hemihydrate does not work for me. I tried without finasteride and it was worse. and I also did not see any difference between finasteride and dutasteride. You are right, do not cancel the finasteride.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
E won't be enough if you start after puberty because inflammation of the developed scalp will trigger dht response unless you zap your T level to oblivion resulting in almost no dht. You need a dht blocker such as AA. In the past I usebica with duta and it didn't work so well. When I was on CPA+spironolactone+E, I regained quickly.

You quickly recovered because you took both spironolactone and cypro together. but it’s very harmful and I don’t want to. Yes, you are right. E alone is not enough. but cipro does not block DHT in any way. here you need inhibitors. testosterone falls from estradiol and dht from finasteride. my estosterone falls from estradiol. and DHT only from inhibitors. AA do not give me anything.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You quickly recovered because you took both spironolactone and cypro together. but it’s very harmful and I don’t want to. Yes, you are right. E alone is not enough. but cipro does not block DHT in any way. here you need inhibitors. testosterone falls from estradiol and dht from finasteride. my estosterone falls from estradiol. and DHT only from inhibitors. AA do not give me anything.
Only the Inhibition of androgens matters when it comes to hair loss.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All AA block receptors with different force. (depend on androgen). if you take any androgens you don’t need 5af inhibitors. for me duta don’t make nothing, i tried it in different dosages.

kevinlaforce

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wanna drop it all ... i have no regrowth ...
1.5 year Propecia and 4 months minoxidil plus nizoral really healthy diet not smoking etc like everything amazing nothing works

i wanna find something natural
i had feeling minoxidil wud have worked for me but it aged my skin so dramatically dropped to 1 x day a day

as for natural rosemary seemed to work really well for making hair strong and maintenance...

thinking about quit it all its driving me nuts plus i wanna travel and sh*t ...

this regime is driving me nuts

since i don't have gains i really think id be f#'';[d when quit

anyone have idea about natural ways i have a feeling its about making my strong again

any thoughts

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i wanna drop it all ... i have no regrowth ...
1.5 year Propecia and 4 months minoxidil plus nizoral really healthy diet not smoking etc like everything amazing nothing works

i wanna find something natural
i had feeling minoxidil wud have worked for me but it aged my skin so dramatically dropped to 1 x day a day

as for natural rosemary seemed to work really well for making hair strong and maintenance...

thinking about quit it all its driving me nuts plus i wanna travel and sh*t ...

this regime is driving me nuts

since i don't have gains i really think id be f#'';[d when quit

anyone have idea about natural ways i have a feeling its about making my strong again

any thoughts

don't waste your time, trying to fight aggressive androgenic hairloss and regrow it with finasteride or any "natural" methods is pointless.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this pseudo-hermaphrodite is right, the only solution is to turn into what he is, but you have to wait until he figures it out, momentarily he is somewhere in between a man, woman and something new that nobody knows yet, we have to wait for the scientific community to find out their gender lol

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The impotent pseudo-hermaphrodite tranny freaks will remain impotent pseudo-hermaphrodite tranny freaks, Ken do not waste time on them

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really get the hate for finasteride in terms of battling hair loss, if you are one of the few amazing responders to it it can give you HRT level results.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a forum for hair loss, dont get mad when youre shown what -actually- works :D

You will be amazed but it's not that, i appreciate knowledge and information also, regardless of how it's achieved, maybe this is how people evolve, with some being lab rats before and i really wonder why the scientific community does not gather and learn something from the transgender community and not just in the hair loss domain but whatever.

With these guys it's something more personal, because most of them are deeply mentally ill and their only purpose is to spread their agenda and sickness all over the world, and they invade every new users thread, especially young ones and spread their misinformation and diseases like it's normal and want more adepts into their cult because THIS, whatever THIS is, has become their lives and will do anything in getting more adepts.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really get the hate for finasteride in terms of battling hair loss, if you are one of the few amazing responders to it it can give you HRT level results.

Exactly, that's where you notice that these mentally ill fucks only want to spread their tranny agenda and drugs. No need for something more to understand that, it's the only thing somebody has to know in making an opinion about them and their cult.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, that's where you notice that these mentally ill fucks only want to spread their tranny agenda and drugs. No need for something more to understand that, it's the only thing somebody has to know in making an opinion about them and their cult.

The only downside is you have to be one of the lucky responders to it, a lot of people don't get amazing regrowth on finasteride so have to seek alternative ways to gain their hair back, sometimes that means the use of estradiol etc It is what it is i guess.