Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey will i be okay with spironolactone 200mg and 1mg estrofem?
honestly, I do not know. there is not a single person for whom the same drugs work the same way

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if E is a lot, then yes. But not completely. Testosterone is of little importance. It is important to destroy DHT. But the pills act absolutely differently on everyone. therefore, I cannot give you universal advice. and no one can. You have to try it yourself.
T is also bad for hair. It's also an androgen albeit weaker than DHT.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "NorwoodingMyWay, post: 1875952, member: 144475"] T также вреден для волос. Это также андроген, хотя и слабее, чем DHT. [/ QUOTE]
он также связывается с рецепторами, но может превращаться в эстроген, если в тканях есть фермент ароматазы. Ингибиторы ароматазы всегда задавались вопросом, но почему-то не существует активаторов ароматазы

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "NorwoodingMyWay, post: 1875952, member: 144475"] T также вреден для волос. Это также андроген, хотя и слабее, чем DHT. [/ QUOTE]
он также связывается с рецепторами, но может превращаться в эстроген, если в тканях есть фермент ароматазы. Ингибиторы ароматазы всегда задавались вопросом, но почему-то не существует активаторов ароматазы

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dexamethasone is a potent Aromatase inducer. Which i may (probably) use when i start E.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you drip it in the eyes as we do on the forum then it will not help. and if you take it inside, then you can’t imagine how many side effects you will have. you will feel like an old grandfather. dexamethachone makes a cripple out of a person. osteoporosis, kidney cancer, and more. my mode compared to dexamethasone is an easy toy. This is a very powerful medicine. you have to be an idiot to take it. I'm not afraid of anything, but I would not accept it. under dexamethasone you will look like a drug addict who always wants to sleep. I warned you.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dexamethasone increases aromatase 9-15 times. but he is very dangerous. I don’t understand why they are taking dexamethasone and metformin. are there really few classical regimes?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How dexamethasone works for hair?
hair stops falling after the first day of admission. but it has a lot of side effects. it can not be taken for more than a year. it is a powerful medicine. you just won’t be able to take it for a long time. how to cancel and the hair will fall out. all women write that the drug works but is a very hard medicine.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you drip it in the eyes as we do on the forum then it will not help. and if you take it inside, then you can’t imagine how many side effects you will have. you will feel like an old grandfather. dexamethachone makes a cripple out of a person. osteoporosis, kidney cancer, and more. my mode compared to dexamethasone is an easy toy. This is a very powerful medicine. you have to be an idiot to take it. I'm not afraid of anything, but I would not accept it. under dexamethasone you will look like a drug addict who always wants to sleep. I warned you.
I know its pretty powerful, but i will be taking it at a dose of 1mg daily. Aromatase induction seems very attractive to me, and maybe it's just what i need.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair stops falling after the first day of admission. but it has a lot of side effects. it can not be taken for more than a year. it is a powerful medicine. you just won’t be able to take it for a long time. how to cancel and the hair will fall out. all women write that the drug works but is a very hard medicine.
My sister has been taking it since last one year but she doesn't have any terrible side effects.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys im thinking about starting hrt. What norwood am i?

Attachments

• 6767CD3B-ACE0-4634-BC12-5C3D749CEE2E.jpeg
    6767CD3B-ACE0-4634-BC12-5C3D749CEE2E.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 269