Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when I stop taking AA hair instantly starts to grow and stops falling out. I'm happy again
Really? I tapered off all AA about a week ago and shedding has increased a little. But, I also started increasing estrogel at same time so maybe that's causing increased shedding.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You may be totally nuts lol, but I agree with some of what you say. Using AA to block T is not the way to go.
-estrogel does work a little if you use enough (~1-2 mg). Sexual sides are not that bad.
-1-2 mg estrogel lowers my T ~25%
-Oral AA are not for me (spironolactone; 100 mg, helped very little over 4 months and caused skin to appear more aged and crepey). Bica was even worse (for 1 month). I never got gyno with estrogel. It wasn't until I added spironolactone that gyno occurred.
-My best gains with lowest side effects were with with combo of estrogel,1 mg finasteride, and oral min. I was then able to drop oral min and maintain for a few months with topical min.

the fact of the matter is that AA gives you only breasts and makes you a woman. spironolactone removes sodium from the blood so the skin ages. Sodium is the main component of blood, when a person is close to death they are injected with saline, it is water with salt, there is also sodium. when I took spironolactone I wanted salty, I ate salt and my skin got better. AA just slowly being killed. and bicalutamide has 101 reasons why it is even worse than cyproterone and spironolactone. cyproterone and spironolactone block receptors and reduce testosterone. and bicalutamide only blocks receptors very weakly and raises testosterone by 2 -3 times. testosterone lower is very stupid you're right. Estrogel is a weak drug, so I threw it. It damages the skin of the hair. do not smear estrogel on the hair there is alcohol. better to another place.

Last edited:

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which antiandrogen did you take? the only thing that did not cause me problems was cyproterone 2 mg. at that dose he even helped. if you increased estradiol then you need to increase finasteride. estradiol is a very weak antiandrogen it needs a lot. but he is the safest.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you don't like estrogel on scalp?
I used spironolactone and then biac for a short time.
I like estro with finasteride-least side effects for me

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
AA is needed only for transsexual. they need a female face. but I personally had the opposite from aa. Cyproterone works for me, but only 2-3 maximum 6 mg. if more then the opposite effect appears. spironolactone always wants to sleep, you always feel bad, spironolactone is a real hell. Avodart has no side effects that could be bad. the most terrible side effects of cyproterone and spironolactone. in cyproterone, the worst thing is brain cancer. and spironolactone lethargy. You can fall asleep and do not wake up. oestrogel on the hair, if you smear, then after a time the skin allergy begins, this may cause hair loss. estrogel alone is not enough. I don’t know what advice to give you, try to find a suitable scheme yourself.

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im currently on dutasteride 0.5mg fina 2.5mg and soon oral minoxidil 5mg daily. I also use topical minoxidl 15% fina0.1mg and spironolactone.
I am thinking about adding cypro and maybe estradiol but dont know what doses to start.
I dont want gyno but happy to do surgery to remove glands if I have to.
I will be forever a sad wreck without hair, I need it. Its not what others think or for attracting partners, its for me. Its my identity. I need it.

I am heterosexual and want to keep looking like a man but really want my hair to be dense and to be happy again.

Such a massive flaw in the human male, hair loss is a disgrace in itself. Energy wise we can all easily afford to grow hair, but our genetics destroy it. Out of all the follicles in our body, the ones on our head shut down. Its so abstract when you think about it. Its like the world saying f*** you.

You only live once and alopecia destroys that one life.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im currently on dutasteride 0.5mg fina 2.5mg and soon oral minoxidil 5mg daily. I also use topical minoxidl 15% fina0.1mg and spironolactone.
I am thinking about adding cypro and maybe estradiol but dont know what doses to start.
I dont want gyno but happy to do surgery to remove glands if I have to.
I will be forever a sad wreck without hair, I need it. Its not what others think or for attracting partners, its for me. Its my identity. I need it.

I am heterosexual and want to keep looking like a man but really want my hair to be dense and to be happy again.

Such a massive flaw in the human male, hair loss is a disgrace in itself. Energy wise we can all easily afford to grow hair, but our genetics destroy it. Out of all the follicles in our body, the ones on our head shut down. Its so abstract when you think about it. Its like the world saying f*** you.

You only live once and alopecia destroys that one life.
Let me assure you, that adding Cypro and Estradiol will definetly feminise you ALOT. It is the full transgender MtFs regimen after all. If you wish to remain a man and not neotenous, spironolactone is a much as i would go on about (and even then, i would be reluctant to add it).

The choice is yours, if you want a >90% chance of regrowing hair, Cypro and Estradiol are the best. If you want to fully shut down your libido and erections (dick functions) + gain some nice female boobies + female fat redistributions, Cypro and Estradiol are the best.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
AA is needed only for transsexual. they need a female face. but I personally had the opposite from aa. Cyproterone works for me, but only 2-3 maximum 6 mg. if more then the opposite effect appears. spironolactone always wants to sleep, you always feel bad, spironolactone is a real hell. Avodart has no side effects that could be bad. the most terrible side effects of cyproterone and spironolactone. in cyproterone, the worst thing is brain cancer. and spironolactone lethargy. You can fall asleep and do not wake up. oestrogel on the hair, if you smear, then after a time the skin allergy begins, this may cause hair loss. estrogel alone is not enough. I don’t know what advice to give you, try to find a suitable scheme yourself.
Who told you you needed 100 mg Cypro ?? Even Transgender women are very reluctant taking Cypro past 50 mg or even 25 mg. You really shouldn't listen to strangers on the internet, and monitor each dose carefully with blood tests. Also, 20 mg E is still insane, and if you brought it up to any doctor, he will call you insane. 600 mg spironolactone is very high (compared to "tolerable" 400 mg limit). I am glad that your liver is still fine, but please, do not recommend your regimen to anyone besides yourself, even Trans women. What you are doing wasn't ever used on CANCER PATIENTS, let alone transitioning or hairloss.

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me assure you, that adding Cypro and Estradiol will definetly feminise you ALOT. It is the full transgender MtFs regimen after all. If you wish to remain a man and not neotenous, spironolactone is a much as i would go on about (and even then, i would be reluctant to add it).

The choice is yours, if you want a >90% chance of regrowing hair, Cypro and Estradiol are the best. If you want to fully shut down your libido and erections (dick functions) + gain some nice female boobies + female fat redistributions, Cypro and Estradiol are the best.

I am thinking about surgery or Raloxifene to remove gyno. Once I have gained my hair back I hope to maintain with 5ar blockers in the long run. Still need to research more and build up desperation to end up going for this. Maybe will try micro doses.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who told you you needed 100 mg Cypro ?? Even Transgender women are very reluctant taking Cypro past 50 mg or even 25 mg. You really shouldn't listen to strangers on the internet, and monitor each dose carefully with blood tests. Also, 20 mg E is still insane, and if you brought it up to any doctor, he will call you insane. 600 mg spironolactone is very high (compared to "tolerable" 400 mg limit). I am glad that your liver is still fine, but please, do not recommend your regimen to anyone besides yourself, even Trans women. What you are doing wasn't ever used on CANCER PATIENTS, let alone transitioning or hairloss.
here they take 25-50 and sometimes even 100 mg of cyproterone at the beginning of treatment. even dexamethasone and diabetes medication are taken here. I have NEVER done this.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am thinking about surgery or Raloxifene to remove gyno. Once I have gained my hair back I hope to maintain with 5ar blockers in the long run. Still need to research more and build up desperation to end up going for this. Maybe will try micro doses.
Gyno would be the least of your worries if you wish to remain a man. You could become impotent (produce next to no sperm), no dick functions and no desire for women, you would be what some Trans women call "living life like a zombie".

Also, once extreme regimens grant you adequate regrowth, you can't maintain them with 5ARIs or think of dropping Estradiol. Once you embark on the Estradiol path, it's pretty much permanent. Unless you want to revert back to your balding pace and/or misses your normal manly sexual life.

Genderfluid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use estrogen 2 mg everyday ,estradiol valerate injection 10 mg everyweek and cyproterone 12.5 mg, and finasteride 2 mg + estrogel, feel so good :)

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This @LEXUS guy is insane. A few days back, he was convincing me to add estradiol in my regimen.

you yourself asked me what to do next. without blood tests it's hard to advise. here almost no one does them. I myself just recently began to monitor blood tests. so much calmer.

because spironolactone and avodart do not work for you. aromatase decreases with age. I told you many times that you need to look for what is right for you. It is not easy to find. AA, for example, is bad for me. You told me you were afraid of feminization. I give you a guarantee that from 2 mg of estradiol there will be no feminization. he will not rise above the male norm.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you yourself asked me what to do next. without blood tests it's hard to advise. here almost no one does them. I myself just recently began to monitor blood tests. so much calmer.

because spironolactone and avodart do not work for you. aromatase decreases with age. I told you many times that you need to look for what is right for you. It is not easy to find. AA, for example, is bad for me. You told me you were afraid of feminization. I give you a guarantee that from 2 mg of estradiol there will be no feminization. he will not rise above the male norm.
That is not true bro. If you are on AA, 2 Mg of estradiol will greatly feminise you.

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyno would be the least of your worries if you wish to remain a man. You could become impotent (produce next to no sperm), no dick functions and no desire for women, you would be what some Trans women call "living life like a zombie".

Also, once extreme regimens grant you adequate regrowth, you can't maintain them with 5ARIs or think of dropping Estradiol. Once you embark on the Estradiol path, it's pretty much permanent. Unless you want to revert back to your balding pace and/or misses your normal manly sexual life.
So its impossible to maintain cypro and estrogen regrowth with Dutasteride, fina and oral Minoxidl?

This would be a game changer for me as I dont want to use Estrogen permanently and would want to go through gyno reduction surgery and a fitness phase to restore my muscle. If this is impossible then I cant use E. I would consider using super small doses to maintain but wouldnt want to continue with big estro and cypro doses.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is not true bro. If you are on AA, 2 Mg of estradiol will greatly feminise you.

Look at the photos of our heroes. they take 6mg + E2 gel. But 2 mg is very very small for feminization. You can always undo all this. You yourself must choose feminization with hair or masculinity without hair. when a person takes 2.5 mg of dutasteride like you, then testosterone begins to grow 2 3 times higher. in this amount, it also begins to harm the hair. spironolactone does not reduce testosterone but blocks receptors but very weakly. you'd better try cyproterone. even 2 mg reduces testosterone itself very well. the essence is to reduce it and not destroy it completely.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the photos of our heroes. they take 6mg + E2 gel. But 2 mg is very very small for feminization. You can always undo all this. You yourself must choose feminization with hair or masculinity without hair. when a person takes 2.5 mg of dutasteride like you, then testosterone begins to grow 2 3 times higher. in this amount, it also begins to harm the hair. spironolactone does not reduce testosterone but blocks receptors but very weakly. you'd better try cyproterone. even 2 mg reduces testosterone itself very well. the essence is to reduce it and not destroy it completely.
Low testosterone would give you brain fog and cognitive decline. I am on bicalutamide now that too at 25 mg.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Low testosterone would give you brain fog and cognitive decline. I am on bicalutamide now that too at 25 mg.

that is why I spoke about 2 mg of cyproterone. you take duta, duta raises testosterone 2 times higher. then testosterone begins to harm your hair. I speak from my own experience. I now take blood tests every day. in order to know what is happening. if I take cyproterone more than 6 mg, then I have testosterone 0.00. if I take 2 mg, then it is slightly higher than the female level. fog occurs when testosterone is 0.00 I have experienced it well. this is hell.