Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think the adrenal glands produce more testosterone due to bicalutamide
Like testes are the main source of T, and adrenal glands produce small quantities. So there shouldnt be any complications?

Kira Marie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not worried, just curious. I may drop down to 12.5mg eventually anyway. Seems a majority (in my situation) are satisfied with that dose. Less meds=less risk.

Karan48281

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long does it take for CPA at 12.5mg a day for it to start working? It is a gradual process of lowering testosterone?

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try 0.5 duta ED + scalp massage ED (with wooden hair brush) keep away from aa. It will completely destroyed your fertility.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
then why does 05 mg everyone lose their hair? take 05 mg and go hand over the analysis and you will be in shock. 05 raises DHT. examples where more than 3 capsules hold hair a lot.
father of siseido and itchy.
he only had a duta and worked. but he threw and lost his hair. I have the same. I can not take the dutu. sometimes took 15 capsules per day. and so in a day. For me, hair is more expensive. I would love to sit on your regime. I tried a lot of that. even 20 mg of estradiol.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking 1.5mg of duta is pretty pointless, all it does is increase type 1 inhibition more over 0.5mg.
I would also like to accept as you are all, but it doesn’t work for me. I have cyproterone in any dose enhances male features and hair loss. even 400 mg did not work. 2 mg of cyproterone work as it seems to me. if more immediately worse. Now I have such a regime. 8 mg of estradiol, 2 mg of cyproterone, 400 mg of spironolactone, and one day every other day 14 capsules of duta. from the side effects of spironolactone I will soon go crazy. I'm tired of working on pills. sometimes it seems easier to die. I never thought of this before.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
then why does 05 mg everyone lose their hair? take 05 mg and go hand over the analysis and you will be in shock. 05 raises DHT. examples where more than 3 capsules hold hair a lot.
father of siseido and itchy.
he only had a duta and worked. but he threw and lost his hair. I have the same. I can not take the dutu. sometimes took 15 capsules per day. and so in a day. For me, hair is more expensive. I would love to sit on your regime. I tried a lot of that. even 20 mg of estradiol.

I’d much rather go on strong AAs than inhibit that amount of 5AR and mentally become a vegetable

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would also like to accept as you are all, but it doesn’t work for me. I have cyproterone in any dose enhances male features and hair loss. even 400 mg did not work. 2 mg of cyproterone work as it seems to me. if more immediately worse. Now I have such a regime. 8 mg of estradiol, 2 mg of cyproterone, 400 mg of spironolactone, and one day every other day 14 capsules of duta. from the side effects of spironolactone I will soon go crazy. I'm tired of working on pills. sometimes it seems easier to die. I never thought of this before.
Is this english??? You need to upgrade your google translator bro.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even 50-100 mg spironolactone made my libido practically zero and it was without estro. Not imagine what on 400 mg...

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think, if you see small vellius hair on front line, it is progress? And at the same time you have telogen...

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to stop all that insanity (7mg dutasteride and i saw you mention 20mg E). Are you even aware what you are doing ??

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to stop all that insanity (7mg dutasteride and i saw you mention 20mg E). Are you even aware what you are doing ??
I think if you were in my situation you would do even more. you cannot know what you would do in my place. I understand very well what I'm doing. and I understand that this can end badly. I would give everything for small doses to work for me. I pay a lot of money for this, why even having money is so hard to get what I want? thank god that your micro doses work for you, unlike mine. in desperation, a person goes to different actions. just if I have a goal, then I go to the end. nothing will stop me. I tried absolutely all modes and tablets. now found a mode that is slow but working. it is written in my signature.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if you were in my situation you would do even more. you cannot know what you would do in my place. I understand very well what I'm doing. and I understand that this can end badly. I would give everything for small doses to work for me. I pay a lot of money for this, why even having money is so hard to get what I want? thank god that your micro doses work for you, unlike mine. in desperation, a person goes to different actions. just if I have a goal, then I go to the end. nothing will stop me. I tried absolutely all modes and tablets. now found a mode that is slow but working. it is written in my signature.

How long have you been on your regimen?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard hair continues to grow for like 4 months when you are 6 feet under ground, after that your body begins to decompose, so good luck with that.

Also, you don't know my hair situation, and i am 99% sure that my hairloss is severly aggressive than yours. Even cancer patients don't try your doses, and their lives depends on them.