Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "likemike, post: 1793157, miembro: 105078"] no suena bien ... me temo que no tendrá ningún efecto en ti

Si toma 100 mg de progesterona y quizás 2x 20 gotas de estradiol por día ... sus niveles de testosterona están por debajo de 0,5 ng / ml. Esto es más bajo que un rango femenino.

La progesterona y el estrógeno también pueden regular los receptores de andrógenos
no necesitas cyproteron y finasteride

Yo probaría la manera suave ... no la extrema ... :(

Encuentra el amor y la paz contigo mismo .. [/ QUOTE]

with estrogen and progesterone can testosterone be reduced to female range?
in pills that dose nesecitaria? and in progesterone ??

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sounds not good.... i fear, it will have NO effect on you

if you take 100mg progesterone and maybe 2x 20 drops of estradiol every day... your testosterone levels are under 0.5 ng/ml .. this is lower than a female range

progesterone and estrogen may regulate androgen receptores too
you need no cyproteron and finasteride

i would try the soft way..not the extreme one .. :(

find love and peace with youself ..

I'm already on Lupron. My testosterone is very low.
I was kidding with Hemingway, we are ... great friends.
But I still want surgical castration, to be free from AA.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
with estrogen and progesterone can testosterone be reduced to female range?
in pills that dose nesecitaria? and in progesterone ??

yes

this is happend to me

only every night 100mg progesterone and 2x ~15 drops estradiol
this takes about 3 months

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm already on Lupron. My testosterone is very low.
I was kidding with Hemingway, we are ... great friends.
But I still want surgical castration, to be free from AA.

progesterone and estradiol gave me 0.0 pg/ml FSH and 0.0 pg/ml LH

this is like Lupron/GNRH analoga .. / i am chemical castrated now

you can check out whats with your adrenal glands....

androstendione and DHEA(s) and cortisol

maybe they are too high .. higher CRH/ACRH as a result af GNRH analoga.. ?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am on day 5 of my raloxofene cycle with no e or test blockers and all ready I can see an improvement. My nipples are less puffy and are sticking out less after just 5 days. I think I'm a good responder for this stuff. Obviously I have a long way to go, hopefully I can last 2 months or more on the ralox without losing too much ground. Honestly at this point I think It's probably impossible for me to get rid of it all without surgery but I'm hoping ralox will get rid of 75% of it. That would be great. May is a good time to start for me because wearing compression shirts would be annoyingly hot in the summer.

Also if anyone's wondering Raloxefine doesn't just stop estrogen from affecting breast tissue and likely skin on the scalp it actually raises testosterone as well so that's why it's a double whammy that can cause hair to fall out.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am on day 5 of my raloxofene cycle with no e or test blockers and all ready I can see an improvement. My nipples are less puffy and are sticking out less after just 5 days. I think I'm a good responder for this stuff. Obviously I have a long way to go, hopefully I can last 2 months or more on the ralox without losing too much ground. Honestly at this point I think It's probably impossible for me to get rid of it all without surgery but I'm hoping ralox will get rid of 75% of it. That would be great. May is a good time to start for me because wearing compression shirts would be annoyingly hot in the summer.

Also if anyone's wondering Raloxefine doesn't just stop estrogen from affecting breast tissue and likely skin on the scalp it actually raises testosterone as well so that's why it's a double whammy that can cause hair to fall out.
Glad it's working for you. I noticed my chest looked less puffy fairly quickly as well, although I didn't have gyno yet. After 40 days of ralox i've stopped it to give full effort to hair regrowth...but still topical/transdermal E. How long will you go without E?

Chemichal Castration

My Regimen
Reaction score

What is or was your regimen and how long did you use it to get your gyno that bad?

RuTom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello dears! Guys I'm desperate and forced to use heavy artillery. Avodart and finasteride are too weak for me. I want to drink Androcur and estrogens.
Tell or better show me some Gyno? Whether to increase the size of the nipples?
Is it possible to hide it under clothes? Or will the people around you see?
Sorry for my bad English

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad it's working for you. I noticed my chest looked less puffy fairly quickly as well, although I didn't have gyno yet. After 40 days of ralox i've stopped it to give full effort to hair regrowth...but still topical/transdermal E. How long will you go without E?

At first I was planning on going a couple of months without e as well but now i'm not sure. maybe a few weeks.

What is or was your regimen and how long did you use it to get your gyno that bad?

8 and a half months of taking Cyproterone 12.5 mg and Estradiol 1.5 to 3 mg per day.

Hello dears! Guys I'm desperate and forced to use heavy artillery. Avodart and finasteride are too weak for me. I want to drink Androcur and estrogens.
Tell or better show me some Gyno? Whether to increase the size of the nipples?
Is it possible to hide it under clothes? Or will the people around you see?
Sorry for my bad English

You can hide it under clothes. If it gets bad you can wear a compression undershirt and no one will notice.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it's been 9 days since I've taken any cypro and I'm starting to feel so much better. I'm sleeping better, my eyes finally aren't so puffy and I just feel better and more positive. I didn't realize how much my anxiety and bad moods I have been having lately are due to this drug. I kind of feel like my brain has been hijacked these last few months. I think I am going to ditch cypro and spironolactone for good and try using Progesterone as an anti androgen like likemike has done succesfully. Progesterone is much healthier since it all ready exists in our bodies naturally. I'm starting to feel like myself again and it's not because of my testosterone coming back. I still don't have any signs of testosterone returning it's just that damn cypro messing with my head. If I ever consider taking cypro again somebody talk me out of it.

So thanks for the great idea likemike I never knew that progesterone could be used as an AA. That's why I like coming to this thread, just when I think I know everything I learn something new.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it's been 9 days since I've taken any cypro and I'm starting to feel so much better. I'm sleeping better, my eyes finally aren't so puffy and I just feel better and more positive. I didn't realize how much my anxiety and bad moods I have been having lately are due to this drug. I kind of feel like my brain has been hijacked these last few months. I think I am going to ditch cypro and spironolactone for good and try using Progesterone as an anti androgen like likemike has done succesfully. Progesterone is much healthier since it all ready exists in our bodies naturally. I'm starting to feel like myself again and it's not because of my testosterone coming back. I still don't have any signs of testosterone returning it's just that damn cypro messing with my head. If I ever consider taking cypro again somebody talk me out of it.

So thanks for the great idea likemike I never knew that progesterone could be used as an AA. That's why I like coming to this thread, just when I think I know everything I learn something new.
The male body produces almost zero progesterone and it’s very well know that is causes anxiety, social isolation,and depresssive moods

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The male body produces almost zero progesterone and it’s very well know that is causes anxiety, social isolation,and depresssive moods

Well f*** me but I gotta get lucky eventually. I know progesterone helps with sleep so I think it will be good for me. I think most of my problems from cypro stem from just having poor sleep quality for months on end and like most people I just cant function properly without getting enough sleep.

Last edited:

IncognitoMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What do you think of a topical progesterone? I’ve been trying to find out if anyone knows if this would be beneficial for hair, but haven’t been able to find much. I want to just apply a small amount to my hairline to aid the Finasteride since it has likely just stabilized my hair loss.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well f*** me but I gotta get lucky eventually. I know progesterone helps with sleep so I think it will be good for me. I think most of my problems from cypro stem from just having poor sleep quality for months on end and like most people I just cant function properly without getting enough sleep.

Why don’t you try to maintain with finasteride?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don’t you try to maintain with finasteride?

I wish I could but Finasteride seriously messed with my head. I felt like a zombie on it, I always had a headache like there was pressure built up in my head. It's hard to explain brain fog but I just felt stupid and mentally slow. I powered through for 6 months but my hair continued to get worse and I couldn't justify staying on it any longer.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score

Since starting cypro again I've been testing the threshold - meaning when I take 12.5mg x 2 a week my sleep and libido are normal. When I increase to 12.5mg x 3 a week is when sleep and libido notice a disturbance in the force. So maybe know your threshold based on how your body responds and that might change as you adapt. I find cypro so powerful that it only takes a little to aid others you maybe taking like E, dutasteride and minoxidil. But of course it comes down to effectiveness vs side effects.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since starting cypro again I've been testing the threshold - meaning when I take 12.5mg x 2 a week my sleep and libido are normal. When I increase to 12.5mg x 3 a week is when sleep and libido notice a disturbance in the force. So maybe know your threshold based on how your body responds and that might change as you adapt. I find cypro so powerful that it only takes a little to aid others you maybe taking like E, dutasteride and minoxidil. But of course it comes down to effectiveness vs side effects.

Hmmm... maybe I could try an extreme low dose like you. 12.5 twice a week eh? maybe it's worth one last shot. At the very least I will stop if I notice my sleep getting any worse.

Marky do you think that I should maybe stay on cypro once or twice a week while I run my Raloxifene cycle? The cypro will help to keep my test from doing too much damage to my hair while the ralox works on the gyno. Maybe it will be the best of both worlds.

Last edited:

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could but Finasteride seriously messed with my head. I felt like a zombie on it, I always had a headache like there was pressure built up in my head. It's hard to explain brain fog but I just felt stupid and mentally slow. I powered through for 6 months but my hair continued to get worse and I couldn't justify staying on it any longer.

Well good luck man. Cypro is a much harsher drug than finasteride so I hope you find an alternative

Maybe you can try oral bica or estradiol. Both of those have a pretty high rate of gyno though

Progesterone really messes with peoples heads and imo any kind of progesterone shouldn’t be used long term by men