Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My chest is like that too, and since we have reason to suspect gyno, if only due to placebo effect, the acid test is to hold a flex them then jump up and down and see if there is giggling.

Year there is definitely sum giggling going on. But it's not uncomfortable like I hear it becomes when it's really bad.

Baldman47

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure I have real gyno. I had a lot of soreness when I first started. Sometimes it will come back for about a minute or so and then go away. I don't really know about the breast bud thing. I started getting fat everywhere on my chest, it didn't really stick out around the nipples all of a sudden. I don't really know what you guys mean by buds. You say you still have buds, do you mean your nipples are still pointy?

Yeah nipples are a bit pointy but only slightly so. The way gyno goes for most people (including me) is 1) pointy nipples 2) hard disk starts to form, nipples sensitive/burning 3) fat starts to accumulate and some serious tits.

For me, I can still feel the buds. Small lumps/disks directly behind the nipple (they weren't there before 100%) , they have diminished in size quite a bit, but it all looks normal. Once my gyno was getting to stage 3 I was freaking out and hopped on Arimidex (aromatase killer) and quit E. It took some time (like a month) for my chest to flatten again.

Now I'm just on Duta since a month, finasteride wasn't doing much. Am probably gonna start with some cypro in the near future, I really underestimated the effect tits have on my body, really fucks my manhood up. I even went to a plastic surgeon to discuss fully removing my gyno disks which I thought would give me a golden ticket to male pattern baldness and then I could freely use HRT without getting gyno, but that doesn't work according to the surgeon. Since Estrogen regenerates mammalian gland/cells.... so there's always a risk of returning gyno... especially with the dosage we're taking.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well at least you're not lactating. Or are you.
lol no.

Yeah nipples are a bit pointy but only slightly so. The way gyno goes for most people (including me) is 1) pointy nipples 2) hard disk starts to form, nipples sensitive/burning 3) fat starts to accumulate and some serious tits.

For me, I can still feel the buds. Small lumps/disks directly behind the nipple (they weren't there before 100%) , they have diminished in size quite a bit, but it all looks normal. Once my gyno was getting to stage 3 I was freaking out and hopped on Arimidex (aromatase killer) and quit E. It took some time (like a month) for my chest to flatten again.

Now I'm just on Duta since a month, finasteride wasn't doing much. Am probably gonna start with some cypro in the near future, I really underestimated the effect tits have on my body, really fucks my manhood up. I even went to a plastic surgeon to discuss fully removing my gyno disks which I thought would give me a golden ticket to male pattern baldness and then I could freely use HRT without getting gyno, but that doesn't work according to the surgeon. Since Estrogen regenerates mammalian gland/cells.... so there's always a risk of returning gyno... especially with the dosage we're taking.

Yeah I used to think I could do the same thing. there's no easy way out of this that's for sure. Gyno fucks with my head sometimes too. For me it's simply the lesser of two evils.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel depressed now. But you reap what you sow. I don't know what I was expecting. I guess I thought it didn't look that bad because I was comparing it to what it used to look like. I'm gonna try to think about something else.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel depressed now. But you reap what you sow. I don't know what I was expecting. I guess I thought it didn't look that bad because I was comparing it to what it used to look like. I'm gonna try to think about something else.

Think about how much hair you will have, and that will help! Honestly, your body looks fine; it’s not exactly that noticeable. If you were on the beach and I saw your body, I wouldn’t think you had gynecomastia. I would be admiring the amount of hair you have!

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Think about how much hair you will have, and that will help! Honestly, your body looks fine; it’s not exactly that noticeable. If you were on the beach and I saw your body, I wouldn’t think you had gynecomastia. I would be admiring the amount of hair you have!
Yea man, I fear gyno like all (most) of us and it would really destroy my upper body. But still I'm risking it :( How about keeping the ralox going the whole time? even during the E2 treatment? With those high doses of E you'll still probably be gaining in spite of the ralox.

Chemichal Castration

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh, everything has got its price. I would trade 100% a pair of nice tits like those for a head full of hair and probably most of the people here would too. :)P)
I really thought it would be so much worse than that.

Does it eventually go away without surgery?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I actually left work early today because I was feeling down but I feel a lot better now. Yeah I guess it's not so bad.

lol Thanks for the compliment, I should focus on the positives instead of being negative. This is the best hair I've had in 5 years.

Yea man, I fear gyno like all (most) of us and it would really destroy my upper body. But still I'm risking it :( How about keeping the ralox going the whole time? even during the E2 treatment? With those high doses of E you'll still probably be gaining in spite of the ralox.

Yeah I think I will try this next. I will def stay on the ralox when I start taking E again.

Tbh, everything has got its price. I would trade 100% a pair of nice tits like those for a head full of hair and probably most of the people here would too. :)P)
I really thought it would be so much worse than that.

Does it eventually go away without surgery?

I think it will mostly go away without surgery but I will have to wait and see.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what do you guys think of my gyno? Is it better or worse than you thought?

View attachment 118283
View attachment 118284 View attachment 118285

It has really improved after just 6 days of Raloxefine. Unfortunately I didn't take any before photos.

Hi mate do you think you could gyno get rid of your gyno on just raloxefine, I personally don’t think it will. The lumps behind both your nipples are deeper then mine were a few weeks ago. You seriously should give letrozole a try. I know you already said you don’t want too but if its getting you down you should try it. From what I’ve read and I’ve read a lot, and from my past week on it. It works!!!!! My gyno has shrunk so much. On my right side the gyno isn’t noticeable anymore, it’s still there but small enough now that it no longer protrudes out.
It’s effected my sex drive. I’m like I was on 200mg of of spironolactone. I still get erections but only if I try too. I have been more sleepy as well. But other then that every thing is normal. I reckon by the end of may my gyno will be completely gone.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I actually left work early today because I was feeling down but I feel a lot better now. Yeah I guess it's not so bad.

lol Thanks for the compliment, I should focus on the positives instead of being negative. This is the best hair I've had in 5 years.

Yeah I think I will try this next. I will def stay on the ralox when I start taking E again.

Just have to improve your mental game, visualize yourself having so much hair its hanging over you forehead
upload_2019-5-3_9-10-23.png

I think it's worth a bit of gyno - people will be looking up not down.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

Where do you get your ralox?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi mate do you think you could gyno get rid of your gyno on just raloxefine, I personally don’t think it will. The lumps behind both your nipples are deeper then mine were a few weeks ago. You seriously should give letrozole a try. I know you already said you don’t want too but if its getting you down you should try it. From what I’ve read and I’ve read a lot, and from my past week on it. It works!!!!! My gyno has shrunk so much. On my right side the gyno isn’t noticeable anymore, it’s still there but small enough now that it no longer protrudes out.
It’s effected my sex drive. I’m like I was on 200mg of of spironolactone. I still get erections but only if I try too. I have been more sleepy as well. But other then that every thing is normal. I reckon by the end of may my gyno will be completely gone.

Alright you convinced me, I wish I had a weeks supply of it right now. I've read it pretty much destroys all estrogen immediately. It sounds pretty amazing. Next time I see my doctor I will ask him for some. He's on vacation right now though.

@nWo Wolfpac Stay strong man ! You will have a great amount of hair with no gyno (thanks to this drug or surgery).

Ha thanks.

Just have to improve your mental game, visualize yourself having so much hair its hanging over you forehead
View attachment 118386
I think it's worth a bit of gyno - people will be looking up not down.

Well my hair doesn't hang over but it does hang down my forehead. I kinda have a Beatles look. And yeah I think it's worth a bit of gyno too just not too much.

Where do you get your ralox?

Right from my doctor.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright you convinced me, I wish I had a weeks supply of it right now. I've read it pretty much destroys all estrogen immediately. It sounds pretty amazing. Next time I see my doctor I will ask him for some. He's on vacation right now though.

That’s good mate. Your current situation is probably slightly worse then what mine was like a few weeks ago.
How do you post pictures on here. I took some but it says I need an image url.