Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well good luck man. Cypro is a much harsher drug than finasteride so I hope you find an alternative

Maybe you can try oral bica or estradiol. Both of those have a pretty high rate of gyno though

Progesterone really messes with peoples heads and imo any kind of progesterone shouldn’t be used long term by men
Isn't there studies that say P and E should be used together - maybe the synergy is required to curb side effects and reap hair benefits.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well good luck man. Cypro is a much harsher drug than finasteride so I hope you find an alternative

Maybe you can try oral bica or estradiol. Both of those have a pretty high rate of gyno though

Progesterone really messes with peoples heads and imo any kind of progesterone shouldn’t be used long term by men

Thanks for the warning I will definitely think twice about adding progesterone. I might look into bica I don't know too much about that one.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't there studies that say P and E should be used together - maybe the synergy is required to curb side effects and reap hair benefits.

Yeah I remember hearing that too. I was just reading some accounts of people who tried it and It seems for some people adding progesterone helps them a ton mentally and for others it does the exact opposite.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the warning I will definitely think twice about adding progesterone. I might look into bica I don't know too much about that one.
I think P is hit and miss depending on how you respond (biochemistry?). I think it was Ikaras that tried it and said it felt like his head was going to explode. Like trying anything new just start small.

RuTom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys!
Do I need to cancel Minoxidil ( topical) during the use of androcur And estrogen?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what do you guys think of my gyno? Is it better or worse than you thought?

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

It has really improved after just 6 days of Raloxefine. Unfortunately I didn't take any before photos.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys!
Do I need to cancel Minoxidil ( topical) during the use of androcur And estrogen?

If I was you, I would cut out the topical minoxidil and switch to oral minoxidil. You may notice much more significant results.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the front, it kind of looks like a muscular chest. It is evident that the gynecomastia exists, though it's not as bad as I expected. I thought they would grow a lot bigger in that time span.

Thanks man. I think just taking a couple weeks off here and there with ralox is super important. I actually do weighted push ups just because I find they make the gyno less noticeable.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man. I think just taking a couple weeks off here and there with ralox is super important. I actually do weighted push ups just because I find they make the gyno less noticeable.

I'm beginning to develop breast buds, which I can feel if I slightly press down on my nipple; it's like a small ball. Did you experience that?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm beginning to develop breast buds, which I can feel if I slightly press down on my nipple; it's like a small ball. Did you experience that?

I just noticed more fat building up. I never noticed anything hard behind the nipple.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, or before meds

I kept this photo to remember how skinny I was. I was sick at the time and underweight but here I am before meds. It's actually not a great comparison photo because I had virtually no fat on my body. I weigh 25 more pounds now. My chest usually had more fat on it even before I started meds I had some gyno from puberty but it cant be seen when my body fat was so low.

View attachment 118297

kut30Twc17r0N4YcaVdn3D4rjwpCAFw8RP-MD7W8xtLaa5T92b3TFOys_012.jpg

Last edited:

Baldman47

My Regimen
Reaction score
That def. gyno wolfpac. The way your chest/boobs protrude like that. Odd that you didnt experience buds, I had and couldnt cope and had to pull the plug (was on 2mg E daily). Still have the buds but chest returned to previous state.

Actually, come to think of it, It could be psuedo-gyno (the kind that fat ppl have), if it is just 100% fat, then it would be that but it's really noticable and you're not that overweight? You never experienced nipple soreness when starting HRT?

Last edited:

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I kept this photo to remember how skinny I was. I was sick at the time and underweight but here I am before meds. It's actually not a great comparison photo because I had virtually no fat on my body. I weigh 25 more pounds now. My chest usually had more fat on it even before I started meds I had some gyno from puberty but it cant be seen when my body fat was so low.

View attachment 118297

View attachment 118303
I think you have one of those chest ratios that are a bit fuller in the bottom relative to the top, but ya the pointyness certainly gives it the breast look that even a non trained eye maybe able spot.

upload_2019-5-2_12-21-40.png

what does it look like when you flex them?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That def. gyno wolfpac. The way your chest/boobs protrude like that. Odd that you didnt experience buds, I had and couldnt cope and had to pull the plug (was on 2mg E daily). Still have the buds but chest returned to previous state.

Actually, come to think of it, It could be psuedo-gyno (the kind that fat ppl have), if it is just 100% fat, then it would be that but it's really noticable and you're not that overweight? You never experienced nipple soreness when starting HRT?

I'm sure I have real gyno. I had a lot of soreness when I first started. Sometimes it will come back for about a minute or so and then go away. I don't really know about the breast bud thing. I started getting fat everywhere on my chest, it didn't really stick out around the nipples all of a sudden. I don't really know what you guys mean by buds. You say you still have buds, do you mean your nipples are still pointy?

I think you have one of those chest ratios that are a bit fuller in the bottom relative to the top, but ya the pointyness certainly gives it the breast look that even a non trained eye maybe able spot.

View attachment 118315

what does it look like when you flex them?

Your right about the chest ratio thing. I always had to make sure to work out my upper pecs more than lower otherwise it would look wrong. Unfortunately I can't really flex my pecs, it doesn't make much difference.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure I have real gyno. I had a lot of soreness when I first started. Sometimes it will come back for about a minute or so and then go away. I don't really know about the breast bud thing. I started getting fat everywhere on my chest, it didn't really stick out around the nipples all of a sudden. I don't really know what you guys mean by buds. You say you still have buds, do you mean your nipples are still pointy?

Your right about the chest ratio thing. I always had to make sure to work out my upper pecs more than lower otherwise it would look wrong. Unfortunately I can't really flex my pecs, it doesn't make much difference.
My chest is like that too, and since we have reason to suspect gyno, if only due to placebo effect, the acid test is to hold a flex then jump up and down and see if there is jiggling.

Last edited: