Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was still getting hot flashes and brain fog on 4 mg, they didn't go away until i started taking 8 mg, maybe cuz I am tall (6'5) I am not sure why

Ok. I really don't know what to think about that. I saw 5 endocrinologists and they laughed at me when I aked for more than 2mg of estradiol. Maybe they are just useless.
If you're ok with your dose it's great then. You will have your hair back <3

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. I really don't know what to think about that. I saw 5 endocrinologists and they laughed at me when I aked for more than 2mg of estradiol. Maybe they are just useless.
If you're ok with your dose it's great then. You will have your hair back <3
thank you! honestly i still think I am crazy for cutting off my testicles, it is an extreme approach but I was desperate to the point of dying, testosterone was damaging my sanity and getting the testicles out was the only escape,am glad I survived, I still have many years ahead to enjoy my youth with a thick mane, baldness sucks

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you! honestly i still think I am crazy for cutting off my testicles, it is an extreme approach but I was desperate to the point of dying, testosterone was damaging my sanity and getting the testicles out was the only escape,am glad I survived, I still have many years ahead to enjoy my youth with a thick mane, baldness sucks

I think you made the right choice, but in a wrong and dangerous way. But at the end you will get your hair back, and that's the good thing for you :)

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do I know it’s a good shed though?
if you are shedding fine and thin hair then this is a good sign, it means that this hair will be replaced by thick and healthy hairs, but if you are shedding thick and healthy hair that means you are losing them and you will need a new regimen, but remember that it is normal to lose some healthy hair everyday but if it in excess then u have a problem

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
u would stop anti-testosterone medication after getting castrated but you will need a very high dosage of estradiol after the procedure, I am currently on 8mg some people are on 9mg and even 10mg, I am not sure if dutasteride is necessary after castration, since androgens are permanently shut down 24/7 unlike AA which has half-life, you will need so much estrogen in order to stop brain fog and hot flashes,dutasteride might help but I am not sure if eunuchs need it

I might end up getting surgically castrated... After castration, I would stop using all anti-androgens and just stick to estrogen and oral minoxidil. Although, I am trying to think of a regimen that could be long term.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You will never lose your hair now! That’s a dream...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone else experience dry skin on spironolactone? It’s making my skin similar in dryness to when I was on Accutane. I can’t say that I don’t enjoy it because it is clearing my skin so well, but I will have to figure out a new skincare routine.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone else experience dry skin on spironolactone? It’s making my skin similar in dryness to when I was on Accutane. I can’t say that I don’t enjoy it because it is clearing my skin so well, but I will have to figure out a new skincare routine.
yes dryness is very common, my skin was too oily before and now it is too dry, use a good moisturizer and keep hydrated, add few oil bath if necessary,argan oil worked for me,dnt use harsh cleanser or chemicals.

i would still prefer dryness over oilness, oily is more disgusting,thats why u always see bald men with shiny heads, yike! it is horrible and smelly

DHT and androgen cause overactivation to the sebum glands under the skin which causes more bacteria to be trapped in the pore and thus it causes acne and oiliness, plus men have thick leathery skin, but we will always have soft and clear skin because we are children once again, forget about aging unless you get wrinkles which happen at 40 plus

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes dryness is very common, my skin was too oily before and now it is too dry, use a good moisturizer and keep hydrated, add few oil bath if necessary,argan oil worked for me,dnt use harsh cleanser or chemicals.

i would still prefer dryness over oilness, oily is more disgusting,thats why u always see bald men with shiny heads, yike! it is horrible and smelly

DHT and androgen cause overactivation to the sebum glands under the skin which causes more bacteria to be trapped in the pore and thus it causes acne and oiliness, plus men have thick leathery skin, but we will always have soft and clear skin because we are children once again, forget about aging unless you get wrinkles which happen at 40 plus

I much prefer dry skin over oily skin, especially since before it was excessive and I would easily get acne and clogged pores. I can’t even explain how smooth and soft my skin has been since starting; it makes me so happy because makeup looks significantly smoother now.

Androgens are evil! I can’t wait to try CPA... o_O

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might end up getting surgically castrated... After castration, I would stop using all anti-androgens and just stick to estrogen and oral minoxidil. Although, I am trying to think of a regimen that could be long term.

If you find a way to be surgically castrated tell us how ... it seems to be impossible in Europe, except if your transgender and follow the legal and boring path.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you find a way to be surgically castrated tell us how ... it seems to be impossible in Europe, except if your transgender and follow the legal and boring path.
I know plenty of doctor in USA and German who perform voluntary castration with patient consent but you have to be above 25 yro to make that choice and it cost 5000 dollars plus the ticket to travel, Thailand used to offer them but no more

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know plenty of doctor in USA and German who perform voluntary castration with patient consent but you have to be above 25 yro to make that choice and it cost 5000 dollars plus the ticket to travel, Thailand used to offer them but no more

How does oral minoxidil cause bad skin?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it can cause puffy face and dark circles around the eyes but u might not need it since estradiol and spironolactone are strong enough, it all depends on how bad is your hair before starting the regimen

It’s bad. I can send you some images through PM if you want?

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Please give that list in PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone deserves to be surgically castrated it’s you pal. Come to Canada I’ll do it for free

Thanks, it means a lot to me ... But I want it to be done by a smart guy and more specifically a surgeon. I think you will have to find someone else to do your weird fetish.
Good luck,

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. And I hope you will find someone with a castration fetish in Canada.

sounds not good.... i fear, it will have NO effect on you

if you take 100mg progesterone and maybe 2x 20 drops of estradiol every day... your testosterone levels are under 0.5 ng/ml .. this is lower than a female range

progesterone and estrogen may regulate androgen receptores too
you need no cyproteron and finasteride

i would try the soft way..not the extreme one .. :(

find love and peace with youself ..