Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for updating and congrats on the continued success. Your story is definitely inspiring. It's so hard to find the 'right' mixture of drugs and then stick to a regimen long enough to see results.

It feels great to inspire you guys. I feel an obligation to share my experience because of what bridge did for me. He could have kept his results a secret but instead he has shared everything he's done and everything he knows to help us out and i'm just passing it on.

Thank you so much for your feedback... I really appreciate ! Thanks man !

Hey your welcome, I plan on updating as long as I'm on this stuff.

when you went through sheds did your temples recede a bit before growing back in?

No they stayed in the same spot. But there was a time I think it was 2 months in I thought my hair was getting worse but then the regrowth started kicking in.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
It feels great to inspire you guys. I feel an obligation to share my experience because of what bridge did for me. He could have kept his results a secret but instead he has shared everything he's done and everything he knows to help us out and i'm just passing it on.

Hey your welcome, I plan on updating as long as I'm on this stuff.

No they stayed in the same spot. But there was a time I think it was 2 months in I thought my hair was getting worse but then the regrowth started kicking in.
so have you reached boy band hair status?

upload_2019-4-25_12-26-3.png

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So time for another update. I just went back to see my doctor today and he was very impressed with my results, I've regrown so much hair that he asked me is that all real and told me he thought that I had a hair transplant. I laughed and told hm that would have cost me 7 grand to get anything close to these results with a transplant and that it probably would fall out after a few years anyway. So he gave me another prescription and even said it's something he might have to consider when the time comes. He asked me if it's all right if some of his other patients can call me and ask for advice because he doesen't know enough about this stuff. I told him that would be fine with me. Everything continues to improve hair wise, fluffiness texture. This stuff has really turned back the clock for me. I have started going outside without toppik in my hair for the first time in close to 5 years. The wind is no longer my greatest enemy.

Of course all of this has come at a great cost. I still don't have the energy/libido that I used to and my gyno has continued to get worse. I really should take some time off and start taking raloxefine again but I don't want to lose any progress. I'm thinking of waiting for another month or two to take my break because like bridge says once you start seeing really good progress it becomes addictive and you just want more. My hair is still too thin to comb upward like Elvis or grow long like Robert Plant so I don't want to stop now. I want to be able to have any hairstyle I want. That will require me to put the clock back another 5 years. So I'm halfway to my goal. I have been on this stuff (estrogel and cypro) for over 8 months now and most of the results have come in the last 4. So I think another 8 months I could reach my goal of total hair recall.

Just a warning to you guys. I believe that most guys will not be able to get significant hair regrowth without getting significant gyno. Even finasteride gives guys gyno and their estrogen is only being elevated a small amount compared to what i'm doing. So be prepared anyone considering something similar. You could get lucky and get no gyno at all if you only need small doses so you never know. I believe it takes higher doses to regrow than to maintain so once I have reached a level where I'm happy I will take a much smaller maintenance dose. Hopefully that will be by the end of the year. Boy am I glad I didn't wait another year for brotzu.
Consider gyno surgery.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so have you reached boy band hair status?

View attachment 117755

No I'm not even close to that. You guys need to understand that I was nearly bald before so my regrowth has been awesome but I still can't reveal my hairline because my hair is too thin. I'm a bit of a strange case. My hair looks thick and full when combed down but the front part is still thin and if I were to try that hairstyle you could see through my scalp.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah no problem I need to boast to somebody!

It might be the raloxifene that is thinning your hair out. I know it does to mine when I take it.
Youre the first to notice this, although we all speculate that ralox might do this. I stopped ralox yesterday. I think I can restart at first sign of gyno. It’s hard to explain the agony of going backwards after initial success

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you find a pic online which you would consider close to your gyno current state?

Good question. Mine is like the guy in the before picture. I have to admit it's getting pretty bad. I'm definitely going to go off treatment completely and do raloxifene for a month or 2 soon. I'll start in may or June I think.

9686F2AC-4E6A-4412-832C-E873BD946653.jpg

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Raloxifene isn’t going to do sh*t about lump. Go have an ultrasound and have the guy take many pictures and explain to you what is what. If he doesn’t know then he paid for his degree. In ultrasound you can see fat, nipple, pores, connective tissue, everything. If you have gland, game over. If you don’t though, you can explore medications and maybe lipo.

I've seen some great results from people taking raloxefine online and in my own experiences just taking it for a few weeks at a time helps diminish it. And it's never game over there is always surgery. Plus even if my current level of gyno never goes away I still consider it a good trade off for my hair back.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? Well that makes me feel better. It often looks better than that as well. It changes throughout the day based on body temperature.
you never go to a community pool. I guess since taking E I've been more conscious about what normal nipples vs gyno nipples look like. To me it looks like many have gyno.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you never go to a community pool. I guess since taking E I've been more conscious about what normal nipples vs gyno nipples look like. To me it looks like many have gyno.

You're right I haven't gone to a pool or beach in years. That's interesting I have noticed a lot of skinnyfat guys lately that have gyno.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right I haven't gone to a pool or beach in years. That's interesting I have noticed a lot of skinnyfat guys lately that have gyno.
lots of chubby middle aged men, and even younger have gyno, or is that the same thing?? We need Bridge back to clarify this stuff.
Maybe Hemingway can comment.

Chemichal Castration

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, gyno is common specially in chubby men and bodybuilders - at least those who resource to side treatments to enhance their gains. As far as I know it's a big issue in the industry as well

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, gyno is common specially in chubby men and bodybuilders - at least those who resource to side treatments to enhance their gains. As far as I know it's a big issue in the industry as well
so there is glands forming in chubby people, it's not just fat surrounding the nipple giving it that boob look?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
so there is glands forming in chubby people, it's not just fat surrounding the nipple giving it that boob look?

I think it's just fat, im slightly overweight(meds i take) and it looks like i have slight gyno, but it's just fat.

Last edited:

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I may have to one day but for now I'm hoping the raloxefine does a good enough job.

Hi mate raloxefine is good for puffy nipples only. I was on it for 2 weeks and my puffy nipples went away as did the pain. But the lumps remained.
You need letrozole to get rid of the hard lumps. And you need to treat it within the first year of getting it, in order to clear them.
I’ve been on it less then a week. I’m taking a very high dosage of 5mg and my gyno lumps are shrinking (my right nipple the gyno is half the size it was after just 4 days. Started on Wednesday evening). The only problem is raloxefine nukes estrogen by 60% and letrozole nukes it by 90+%.
So the ideal scenario is to stop taking estrogen for a few weeks to allow raloxefine to clear your puffy nipples and then get back on estrogen and rinse and repeat.

Last edited: