Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s good mate. Your current situation is probably slightly worse then what mine was like a few weeks ago.
How do you post pictures on here. I took some but it says I need an image url.

It took me a while to figure that out too. There is a button beside the post reply button that says upload file and from there just search your computer.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
AE58F438-0BDC-4631-8FE1-838AA04454F2.jpeg A9F3FEC5-C8E1-4922-8FE1-2A5D6C530A62.jpeg ED004868-2C8D-4E77-AF44-82BA714ABBD4.jpeg 46216850-5AB1-498D-A993-A6C5591B3FAE.jpeg
It took me a while to figure that out too. There is a button beside the post reply button that says upload file and from there just search your computer.

Ok haha cheers. As you can see my gyno is still slightly noticeable. I’ve still got the lumps under my nipples which I want to get rid off.

But it shows you how good letrozole is though.

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
I stopped using any type of estrogen in late Feb/early March 2019.

I've been using oral progesterone powder since March 26, 2019, with GOOD results thus far. 100mg oral daily taken before bed. My hairline is actually improving before my eyes.

I had been using progesterone on/off for years however that was the progesterone oil mixed in vit e. It gives significantly different effects than using the powder orally.

"According to Dr Ping Zheng and his research, progesterone boosts small increases in serotonin in an area of the brain that regulates body temperature, energy, and sexual behavior. Dr. Jerome Block writes that men with low levels of progesterone have greater risk of: anxiety, low libido, hair loss, weight gain, fatigue, depression, erectile dysfunction, impotence, bone loss, muscle loss, prostatism (blockage of urine at the base of the bladder due to overgrowth of prostate cells) and even cancer.

The brain/nerve/psychological effects of progesterone are best achieved by its metabolites formed enzymatically in the liver. Thus, taking progesterone for the brain, sleep, calming, nerve protective effect is best achieved by taking it orally."

https://drlindseyberkson.com/men-need-female-hormone/

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I've been using oral progesterone powder since March 26, 2019, with GOOD results thus far. 100mg oral daily taken before bed. My hairline is actually improving before my eyes.

I had been using progesterone on/off for years however that was the progesterone oil mixed in vit e. It gives significantly different effects than using the powder orally.

"According to Dr Ping Zheng and his research, progesterone boosts small increases in serotonin in an area of the brain that regulates body temperature, energy, and sexual behavior. Dr. Jerome Block writes that men with low levels of progesterone have greater risk of: anxiety, low libido, hair loss, weight gain, fatigue, depression, erectile dysfunction, impotence, bone loss, muscle loss, prostatism (blockage of urine at the base of the bladder due to overgrowth of prostate cells) and even cancer.

The brain/nerve/psychological effects of progesterone are best achieved by its metabolites formed enzymatically in the liver. Thus, taking progesterone for the brain, sleep, calming, nerve protective effect is best achieved by taking it orally."

Any negative effects of estrogen that caused you to drop it?

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

can it cause gyno? and, if it help for hair growth, why here (on forum) we did not have success stories with progesterone, what do you think?

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
can it cause gyno? and, if it help for hair growth, why here (on forum) we did not have success stories with progesterone, what do you think?

I've never heard of progesterone causing gyno for anyone... ever. So I would say not likely.

Look up TJ on hairestorationetwork forum. He has been using oral progesterone since 2014 and it basically cured his hair loss. I think the key is to use oral progesterone, NOT the oil or cream based crap 99% of guys try. Reason for that may be in that the metabolites that get formed in the liver, you do not get that from topical application, or from the prog oils mixed with vit e.

I get very different effects using oral powder (in capsule) vs prog oil (mixed with vit e) topical or even prog oil in capsule.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never heard of progesterone causing gyno for anyone... ever. So I would say not likely.

Look up TJ on hairestorationetwork forum. He has been using oral progesterone since 2014 and it basically cured his hair loss. I think the key is to use oral progesterone, NOT the oil or cream based crap 99% of guys try. Reason for that may be in that the metabolites that get formed in the liver, you do not get that from topical application, or from the prog oils mixed with vit e.

I get very different effects using oral powder (in capsule) vs prog oil (mixed with vit e) topical or even prog oil in capsule.

Thanks! what kind of pills name do you use? Do you use it 100mg (one capsule) per day before bed? What else do you use now in your regimen?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's nothing, you gotta lift though brah - need some pectoral development.
But I've got those little things too, is that how it starts?

View attachment 118454

No those things are on every nipple.
Gyno starts behind/ under the centre of the nipple. I still have it. It doesn’t look that bad because I’m still regaining my weight back.
I was going gym but spironolactone made me lose lots of weight. And when my gyno developed mid March I stopped going because it noticed.

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks! what kind of pills name do you use? Do you use it 100mg (one capsule) per day before bed? What else do you use now in your regimen?

I bought 100grams of progesterone powder off alibaba, just because it's more cost effective for me.

I use veggie OO size capsules to make 100mg pills which I weigh out myself.

Take (1) 100mg pill before bedtime, every night.

That's all I'm using.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nWo Wolfpac how is your sex life now?

Are you ok with living like this forever?

My sex life now like the last few years is non existent. I have no libido but if I make myself watch something I am good to go. am I ok living like this forever? I really don't know. I'm still young in my 20s and being practically bald made me feel like my youth was over. I felt like someone else. I felt invisible to women. These last few months I've noticed some girls watching me which never would happen before. I am pretty good at being honest with myself and I know without hair I am ugly and with hair I am decent looking. I have been called handsome and had more compliments on my appearance in the last few months than the previous 6 years combined. It's funny people are too nice to tell you that you look bad right now but they feel fine telling you how bad you used to look. I've had a bunch of women and a gay guy at work tell me how awful they thought my hair cut was before and now i look 100 times better. One woman said your handsome now! Like it was a big suprise that I ever could be. I thought I looked ok before but now that I know the truth it would be hard to go back.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought 100grams of progesterone powder off alibaba, just because it's more cost effective for me.

I use veggie OO size capsules to make 100mg pills which I weigh out myself.

Take (1) 100mg pill before bedtime, every night.

That's all I'm using.

From whom did you buy it? Cost ?
Do you really think it's legit or works as good as the real stuff ?
Thanks

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are peoples opinions on Bicalutamide? Is it effective? Is it better than spironolactone? Is 25mg/day fine?

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are peoples opinions on Bicalutamide? Is it effective? Is it better than spironolactone? Is 25mg/day fine?

Its more effective but if you stop if you'll cry ... lot of transgenders took it for years then stopped after orchiectomy and they lost their hair and became more masculine. And sometimes bicalutamide, like spironolactone/cyproterone/finasteride, can make your androgen receptors more sensitive, pretty rare but it can happen. Be careful.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My sex life now like the last few years is non existent. I have no libido but if I make myself watch something I am good to go. am I ok living like this forever? I really don't know. I'm still young in my 20s and being practically bald made me feel like my youth was over. I felt like someone else. I felt invisible to women. These last few months I've noticed some girls watching me which never would happen before. I am pretty good at being honest with myself and I know without hair I am ugly and with hair I am decent looking. I have been called handsome and had more compliments on my appearance in the last few months than the previous 6 years combined. It's funny people are too nice to tell you that you look bad right now but they feel fine telling you how bad you used to look. I've had a bunch of women and a gay guy at work tell me how awful they thought my hair cut was before and now i look 100 times better. One woman said your handsome now! Like it was a big suprise that I ever could be. I thought I looked ok before but now that I know the truth it would be hard to go back.

So if you grow your hair back what are you going to do? Are you planning on quitting cypro or staying on it for the next 3-5 years at least? Btw have you posted a picture of your hair, Id be very intrested to see how much youve grown back man

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its more effective but if you stop if you'll cry ... lot of transgenders took it for years then stopped after orchiectomy and they lost their hair and became more masculine. And sometimes bicalutamide, like spironolactone/cyproterone/finasteride, can make your androgen receptors more sensitive, pretty rare but it can happen. Be careful.

lmao never mind, don't think I want that...

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if you grow your hair back what are you going to do? Are you planning on quitting cypro or staying on it for the next 3-5 years at least? Btw have you posted a picture of your hair, Id be very intrested to see how much youve grown back man

When Im happy with my regrowth I plan on still taking cypro and maybe a very small amount of e just as maintenance. I haven't posted a pic of my hair yet but I might soon.