Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cmang asked what estrogel is.

Here is another evidence that testosterone can cause hair growth like estrogen.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/654837

Perhaps if the hair falls out is not only a matter of DHT, the fact is that there is a small level of testosterone. Need to pass the analysis.
This was kinda my thinking, to growth hair you can take the T route (assuming you manage the DHT) or the E route. Which works better for you may depend on your genetic make up. Or maybe both together maybe best bang for buck, as a testosterone producing male you can add E in smaller dosage to stimulate growth without lowering your natural T too much - but what is too much or too little, guess it depends on persons genetics/bio chemistry make up. Here is a female to male transition using T - hair looks thicker and denser as 'male'

upload_2019-1-6_12-34-39.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimel...s_on_t_to_175ish_years_on_t_glad_to_be_alive/

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you will not notice a difference for a gyno in just 1 week of ralox bro.

By the end of the week I no longer felt any pain or discomfort in my nips and there was a definite reduction in puffyness and size in gyno. I'm not the only one like this for some guys it works really fast.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Marky
You're right. Testosterone and estradiol work only together. And in the male and in the female body, they must be at the right level. One more and the other less. It depends on what sex a person is.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't DHT/T bound ARs both have the same gene expression when the receptor binds to DNA in the nucleus?

Last edited:

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Marky
You're right. Testosterone and estradiol work only together. And in the male and in the female body, they must be at the right level. One more and the other less. It depends on what sex a person is.
seems woman have softer silkier hair while men courser. Maybe with too much E regrowth on a man may go the softer/silkier side.
Although bridges hair does not look soft and silky - again maybe depends on genetic make up of person.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't DHT/T bound ARs both have the same gene expression when the receptor binds to DNA in the cytoplasm?
maybe just DHT over powering effects of T depending on a persons receptivity to either. And maybe depending on area of scalp, typically temples and crown for men get most effected.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve been on spironolactone for a few days now.. weird side note, my face is a bit more oily and My scalp is getting more hot and itchy... would have thought this would have gone away? I’m going to assess this week as I’m at 100mg now, but I don’t think anti androgens help me for some reason. Will post another update Friday. Going to up dose to 150mg by Wednesday.

Cmang

My Regimen
Reaction score
@LEXUS so, essentially, what you are saying is that regardless of the hormone (estrogen or testosterone), the hair will use it as a 'substrate' for growth?

I think where I remain confused, then, is what causes the hair regrowth in the photos provided, in your opinion?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't DHT/T bound ARs both have the same gene expression when the receptor binds to DNA in the nucleus?

Yes, it's true. But by many accounts, testosterone binds to the receptor 5 to 10 and even 30 times weaker. There is no medical evidence that testosterone acts in the same way as DHT. Perhaps together they can do more harm. The only problem is that it is almost impossible to remove only DHT separately.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@LEXUS so, essentially, what you are saying is that regardless of the hormone (estrogen or testosterone), the hair will use it as a 'substrate' for growth?

I think where I remain confused, then, is what causes the hair regrowth in the photos provided, in your opinion?

I do not know. Perhaps before the transition she had few own hormones. After menopause in women, too, often with bad hair. Because very few hormones are produced.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm retarded, I'm still not sure if I understand this theory correctly.
Can you write @LEXUS the theoretical regimen to see regrow for this theory?

I can say my scheme. That is how I accept. 4 capsules of DUTA and 1/4 tablet of estrofem (05mg). Boobs do not grow. And the dick works. :) :D In order for DUTA to work, you need at least 2 or 3 capsules per day. And you can not take everything at once, but with the maximum approximately the same interval per day. At least my hair has stopped falling out. Avodart taken only with food. Since it is acid and acts poorly on an empty stomach .. I do not advise Estradiol. I just told my scheme.

DuckThisSheet

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can say my scheme. That is how I accept. 4 capsules of DUTA and 1/4 tablet of estrofem (05mg). Boobs do not grow. And the dick works. :) :D In order for DUTA to work, you need at least 2 or 3 capsules per day. And you can not take everything at once, but with the maximum approximately the same interval per day. At least my hair has stopped falling out. Avodart taken only with food. Since it is acid and acts poorly on an empty stomach .. I do not advise Estradiol. I just told my scheme.

Sounds good for me
How old are you? Since when are you balding? How long do you take estro?

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How'd you maintain for the 8 months on dutasteride and finasteride?

I was only on “finasteride” big 3 until April 2017 after 2.5-3years of success. I then had 9 months of shedding from August 2016- April 2017 but the first 3 months were the worst in terms of amount of hair lost. It decimated my frontal hair. I jumped on duta in April and dropped finasteride 8 months later as I didn’t really see much regrowth but was maintaining and wanted to save some money. I’m in my 10th month using duta and although my hairloss has stabilised and I have started to get some regrowth, my hair is still thin. I think in time as in another year my hair would look good only using the “duta” big 3. But I think when my spironolactone comes it will give my hair follicles a faster recovery. I’ve been applying toppik now for over a year and although it’s a life saver I hate that I have to use it. So patientence has worn thin with me.
Time for the heavy drugs lol

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on spironolactone for a few days now.. weird side note, my face is a bit more oily and My scalp is getting more hot and itchy... would have thought this would have gone away? I’m going to assess this week as I’m at 100mg now, but I don’t think anti androgens help me for some reason. Will post another update Friday. Going to up dose to 150mg by Wednesday.

I increased a dose of spironolactone to 175 mg and nothing really happens. I'll try to reach 200 mg but I'm getting more and more sceptical.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
I increased a dose of spironolactone to 175 mg and nothing really happens. I'll try to reach 200 mg but I'm getting more and more sceptical.

Dude I have pains in my chest today after a few days on 100mg.. NOOO!!! You have any sides on spironolactone? I’m gonna stay on 100 for the week, don’t wanna rush the gyno.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TheKaneShop sells Dutasteride powder, 250mg for $65.

Would probably be cheaper to buy that than take 4 pills a day.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Avodar powder is probably very hard to divide. Powder usually make topical solution. If the powder can be taken inside it is generally luck.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking 17B Eastradiol topically at a very low dose (0.005%) for 1 month. It was mostly an experiment but it hasn't done anything so far.