Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
No many of those woman don't experience alopecia. It is so rare it was never even listed as a side effect. It wasn't until this study where they asked women with this specific form of alopecia their medical history and realized many of them were on hrt. It has taken decades to make this correlation because it is so rare.
if raloxifen was safe for the hair , that would be the perfect drug!
but tamoxifen cause frontal alopecia, and i doubt ralox would be different , it target the same receptor

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if raloxifen was safe for the hair , that would be the perfect drug!
but tamoxifen cause frontal alopecia, and i doubt ralox would be different , it target the same receptor

They target the same receptor in the breast but besides that they have very different effects on the body. Tamoxifen has many side effects like brain fog vision problems and hair loss that I've yet to see reported by raloxifene users. It's widely known that tamoxifen has way more and way worse side effects.

Last edited:

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgeburn How is your hair going? what is your current regime? I can not see results with flutamide 500 mg, 6 mg estrogen + 2.5 mg finasteride, keto and minoxidil lotion.
What do you want to add? someone help me??

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it takes a longer time.. maybe 6 or more months to see first results

it is also possible that you get shedding-weeks...

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it takes a longer time.. maybe 6 or more months to see first results

it is also possible that you get shedding-weeks...
if my hair is falling a lot ... in a moment it stopped then started to fall again

bznj

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder if Franco and Arnold might have kept their hair on this type of regimen

View attachment 103886

they weren't using testosterone at the time. Huge game changer when your stack of drugs includes Nandrolone Decanoate which is estrogenic, is converted to Estradiol, progestogenic, and is 5alpha reduced to DiHydroNandrolone which is 8x weaker than DHT.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7160340

If you make that Nandrolone the main drug of your muscle building program, you can add Dianabol, Primobolan and whatever androgens, you will be bigger, stronger, gyno-free, male pattern baldness-free, sky high libido, clear skin. Of course the main side effect is HPTA suppression, and there's always a risk for Ventricular Hypertrophy and calcification - I use vitamin K1+K2 supplementation.

https://www.taeian.com/deca-base-cycle-no-testosterone-no-sides/

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they weren't using testosterone at the time. Huge game changer when your stack of drugs includes Nandrolone Decanoate which is estrogenic, is converted to Estradiol, progestogenic, and is 5alpha reduced to DiHydroNandrolone which is 8x weaker than DHT.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7160340

If you make that Nandrolone the main drug of your muscle building program, you can add Dianabol, Primobolan and whatever androgens, you will be bigger, stronger, gyno-free, male pattern baldness-free, sky high libido, clear skin. Of course the main side effect is HPTA suppression, and there's always a risk for Ventricular Hypertrophy and calcification - I use vitamin K1+K2 supplementation.

https://www.taeian.com/deca-base-cycle-no-testosterone-no-sides/
When I cycled in my 20's, I didn't lose a single hair. Now, all natty, my hair isn't at all happy...ironic.

bznj

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm the same, even natural levels of hormones crush me with receding hair line and seborrheic dermatitis... and I'm much better on the 19-nortestosterone train and its derivatives. Obviously Testosterone-free "androgen replacement". Or rather, weak androgen since it's DHN we're talking about. It's okay, my GF doesn't want kids for now. We have Triptorelin easily accessible when we're good for those little creatures.

Also noteworthy, she stopped any and all shedding using RU58841. High stress job, IMO crushed adrenals-cortisol-thyroid in females lead to increase androgenic activity. She gave it a try... no more hair sheds within a week.

When I cycled in my 20's, I didn't lose a single hair. Now, all natty, my hair isn't at all happy...ironic.

ButWhyTho

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm the same, even natural levels of hormones crush me with receding hair line and seborrheic dermatitis... and I'm much better on the 19-nortestosterone train and its derivatives. Obviously Testosterone-free "androgen replacement". Or rather, weak androgen since it's DHN we're talking about. It's okay, my GF doesn't want kids for now. We have Triptorelin easily accessible when we're good for those little creatures.

Also noteworthy, she stopped any and all shedding using RU58841. High stress job, IMO crushed adrenals-cortisol-thyroid in females lead to increase androgenic activity. She gave it a try... no more hair sheds within a week.

You seem to know a lot about hormonal drugs.
What have you tried and what has worked for you?
I'm a male in my 30s and propecia has slowly decreased over time. I started when I was 25. What would your recommendation be drug wise for someone like me?
I've also experienced side effects on finasteride such as decreased erections, low libido, etc

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took the plunge. Bridges recovery was too tempting, plus I would love the anti-aging and anti-body hair effects.

Ordered some cypro with the intention of taking 12.5/ed. Gonna buy estradiol cream next time I get payed (0.6g/ed), and I'm going to continue taking finasteride.

When do I add Thigh-high striped socks to my regimen?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Congratulations on beating hairloss! your hair looks great. It looks like a thick norwood one to me. How long have you been on hrt? and how bad was your hairloss when you started? I've been on hrt for 4 months now It's helping but I'm in a bit of a pickle. My hair is growing back, my hairline is better and bald spots on my temples are filling in but at the same time I've been shedding like crazy on and off so my hair has actually been getting thinner. Did you have shedding phases at any time with hrt?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you :)

i had a HRT 2012-2013.. then i've stopped it (CPA, E2, P4, finasteride) .. i was on P4 100 mg only for years ... last year on september i started again with some drops of E2 + mostly every evening 100mg P4 sublingually ... since august 2018 i am on 12.5mg CPA/1.25mg finasteride too + minoxidil .. now i have gotten better results

i was a NW2 diffus on my forehead and had a daily hairloss to 200 hairs

i had al lot of shedding last year... on april 2018 too (200 hairs daily)

it is a long time and shed comes back very often ...

now i had any sedding this autums.. my hair get better in september 2018....

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing good results already but ill have tô lower the dosages because of depression . Ill go for 25 cpa and 1,75 estradiol instead of 50 and 2,50. Hope it contnues tô work

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you :)

i had al lot of shedding last year... on april 2018 too (200 hairs daily)

it is a long time and shed comes back very often ...

now i had any sedding this autums.. my hair get better in september 2018....

Its good to know that shedding is just part of the process. I think its taking longer to get great results for me than you or bridgeburn because I'm not using minoxidil. I've been dermarolling the last couple months to try and make up for it.

Seeing good results already but ill have tô lower the dosages because of depression . Ill go for 25 cpa and 1,75 estradiol instead of 50 and 2,50. Hope it contnues tô work

I feel much better at 25 mg of cypro than 50 so it should really help. Thats the reason I cant take finasteride. Everytime I try it I get brain fog and depressive moods within days.

Letsdoit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mike your hairline looks beautiful I'm happy for you:) Have you got any other effects like better skin, anti aging?
i had a HRT 2012-2013.. then i've stopped it
Can I ask you why you stopped?

It's going good for me I have thousands of new vellus hair all over my head I just hope they will turn terminal soon. So far I have zero gyno but I think I have gyno in my *** instead. I have gained 7kg since I started hrt and it feels like 4kg went straight to my ***. I always apply estrogel there, maybe I should apply it to my arms instead? My *** actually looks better and I sit more comfortable, but I definitely need to keep an eye on it because how will it look in 6 month?

Life can be interesting if you make it interesting, it's interesting to see the world through a pair of estrogen googles, I feel more empathic, more relaxed and overall more happy, I even cried three times yesterday and it felt good, I usually never cry, hormones are powerful...

Just in case I've started to save some money for a gyno operation, but maybe I don't need it, maybe I need to have *** surgery instead...

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Life can be interesting if you make it interesting, it's interesting to see the world through a pair of estrogen googles, I feel more empathic, more relaxed and overall more happy, I even cried three times yesterday and it felt good, I usually never cry, hormones are powerful...

I wish I felt the same way but I miss testosterone. I miss the confidence and energy and ambition it gave me. I have more empathy as well but with that comes worrying about peoples perceptions more. I still feel like im fundamentally the same person though.

Letsdoit

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I felt the same way but I miss testosterone. I miss the confidence and energy and ambition it gave me. I have more empathy as well but with that comes worrying about peoples perceptions more. I still feel like im fundamentally the same person though.
Interesting how it effects people differently, I actually worry less about people perception because I feel so relaxed, so it actually makes me more confident, but I've heard about others that feel less confident on estrogen. If I remember correctly you take 0.75mg ed maybe you just need to up your dose because your estrogen is quite low and your testosterone is low as well? But I get what you mean with less ambition and energy, I'm to relaxed for that;)