Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've started Taking E buccally because I'm soon at that point where I have to much hair in the way to apply it topically, it's also cheaper. From what I understand you should always strive to have as even hormone levels as possible because if you don't it can mess with your mood, also read it can cause hair loss. So maybe better of taking a dose everyday, but get a second opinion about this.
Whats the advantage of taking buccally - better chance of hitting receptors in scalp?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took tamox daily for a month to control the gyno and can confirm it fucked my hair really bad. My hair is worse off than I started. Lots of shedding.

You should have tried raloxifene instead. Most guys dont shed when taking it. I have a couple hundred pills I plan on taking months from now when Ive grown all my hair back I just dont want to risk a shed right now.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I figured I should give you guys an update, My hair is growing back slowly but steady. It takes a long time to regrow hair that has been gone for years. Ive been on hrt for almost 6 months now and my hair was almost as bad as bridgeburns in the begginning and now if you saw me on a good day you might not think I ever had hair loss at all. My bangs are still thin though and you guys are experts at examining hair so most of you could probably tell right away but for most people I dont think they would.

As for my gyno Its not horrible, I still look completely normal with my shirt off if It's not very hot. Nipples and chest always get more puffy when its hot. I always wear mens compression undershirts when I want to wear form fitting clothing. But the good news is my gyno hasnt gotten any worse in the last month and a half and my nipples arent painful or sensitive anymore which leads me to believe that my gyno may have reached its peak thats possible on my relatively small dose of estradiol. And if it does get worse I have a ton of raloxifene on hand that should significantly reduce it.

It's been completely worth it for me, my hair is growing back in my temples where it hasn't grown in years. I can style my hair so much easier and I look so much better than about 6 months ago when I started all this. I was ready to shave my head and say goodbye to my looks forever 6 months ago but this is so much better.

Last edited:

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much has your faced changed in that time?

Not too much. I look a little younger but I looked young already. My face has a softer look to it, I guess I look a little more feminine, there's something different about my eyes I think they look rounder somehow. I saw some family recently that I havent seen since starting all this and my aunt said I looked better and healthier and that my face looked more full. I was also a little underweight before. No one else has said anything. I figure the people who see me week by week havent noticed anything.

And is your regime cpa and estrogel?

Yes, right now 12.5 mg Cypro and 2.25 mg Estradiol from estrogel. I dont even put it on my scalp anymore. I I did for the first couple of months but I dont think it's necessary.

Dayday

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not too much. I look a little younger but I looked young already. My face has a softer look to it, I guess I look a little more feminine, there's something different about my eyes I think they look rounder somehow. I saw some family recently that I havent seen since starting all this and my aunt said I looked better and healthier and that my face looked more full. I was also a little underweight before. No one else has said anything. I figure the people who see me week by week havent noticed anything.

Yes, right now 12.5 mg Cypro and 2.25 mg Estradiol from estrogel. I dont even put it on my scalp anymore. I I did for the first couple of months but I dont think it's necessary.
No neither do i estrogen travels through the blood stream and attaches to e receptors throughout the body

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats man! This great news gives hope:)
I’m still at .75 mg estradiol via estrogel (1 month). Why not take advantage of the local effect (topical to scalp), which then gives a systemic effect after absorbed.

Also, would you say one month is too soon to expect results (estrogel, finasteride, and RU).

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have really stubborn hair. My hair has shedded in a Norwood 4 pattern (diffuse). After being on finasteride for 3years with excellent results (july2014 -July2017. Last July/August it was thick and the months followed up until christmas 2017 I lost the majority of it.
I switched to dutasteride in April 2018(I left it a while as I thought it was telogen effluvium, turns out it wasn’t) and my hair loss has recently slowed. But my shedded hairs I lost from August to December 2017 haven’t grown back.
I had my thyroid checked and everything was in the normal range. I’ve just sent of a hormon blood sample to check my testosterone, estrogen lvls etc. If my testosterone comes back high, which I think it will (my libido is ridiculous). I’ll experiment with estrogen to see if I can lower it into normal ranges and hopefully grow this hair back.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats man! This great news gives hope:)
I’m still at .75 mg estradiol via estrogel (1 month). Why not take advantage of the local effect (topical to scalp), which then gives a systemic effect after absorbed.

I should but it's just quicker and easier to rub on my arms or stomach.

Also, would you say one month is too soon to expect results (estrogel, finasteride, and RU).

Yeah thats too soon. It will take a couple more months probably.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My doctor. I just told him the truth about what I want these drugs for and he said its unusual but he could understand why I wanted them.
Hi , you story is very fascinating. I also want to try HRT for my hair loss but my biggest fear is irreversible sterility. Considering the fact that you are on low dose of estradiol you must be able to c*m. So my question to you is, If I take 200 mg spironolactone and 1 mg estradiol daily , would it make me strile?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I haven't been on this site lately at all, been busy with finals (which I Aced them all!) and personal stuff. nice to see that despite my absence the thread keeps going LOL. I've got like a million notifications when I logged in geez.

My hair is getting longer which I'm absolutely loving, the curlyness though means that it takes a long time to grow down instead of out.

P_20181123_222509_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

Also, recently my balls have been shrinking more and more :confused:. My nuts ache and shrink but my tits ache and grow lol. I can definietly say for me anyway the second year of Hrt has more testicle shrink than the first. It may take until 2 or 3 years to reach maximum.
Screen-Shot-2018-01-28-at-5.56.15-PM.png

Nice results mate!!
I’ve often wondered this for people who use extreme treatments. How much money does this regimen cost you?
its hard to say exactly cause I either pay in bitcoin or by bank transfer in Japanese yen, it also depends how much I buy at once, buying more will get more for cheaper and there are points that add up after ordering. I think maybe 130$ ish a month? (I'm using 2x spironolactone 100mg, 1x .5mg dutasteride, 3x 2mg Estrofem, 1 Diane 35 per week, 10mg oral minoxidil EOD) the most expensive however is dutasteride, it would be cheaper if I ordered the D.ut online but Its approved legally for hairloss in this country so I can easily buy it at clinic and I'm always ordering so many other stuff by mail and worrying about customs

Im sure someone said before that swiss was using e2?
not e2, but I saw on some thread somewhere he said he was using estriol gel.

do you think spironolactone is better or cpa??
and can cpa make the skin better like spironolactone?
I think generally CPA is better. but when testicles are as atrophied as mine, it doesn't really matter which
If anyone have a source for Loniten that ships from within EU please share, my order from thailandpharmacy got seized by customs.
damn that sucks, I had a package inspected by customs once but they still sent it luckily. hmm, http://eu-aibolit.com/ ?
Anyways my breast are burning and hurting, atm it's just pure f*****g pain, and it actually feels kinda nice, which is weird...
hahaha, I know what you mean. its an aching electric squirmy feeling. so weird how we talk about this stuff which men are not supposed to
experience
Funny how the wealth of research in male pattern baldness is found at some obscure internet forums and most of the medical professionals just don't care. Really opened my eyes on these "qualified" individuals.

yeah cause "its just hair" and men are not supposed to care about vanity. Hell, so many anti-aging creams is only marketed as cosmetics for women and about every collagen drink supplement I've seen has pink or girly design, cause God-Forbid we give a flying f*** about our skin too!

Its amazing how many people don't even know that its possible to regrow hair once its gone. balding is like the getting older jokes you would see in the birthday card section, always joked around like its inevitable. The many cases of transwomen regaining tons of hair should have been front page news but its only mentioned in like 2 medical papers.
Many Doctors are qualified cowards. they know this kind of stuff is extreme, and yeah it is and can have some permanent effects, so they try to cover their asses for liability and push for more conventional treatment.
I've read the small study that said there was a corelation in women who used it but the study also said the same thing for sun screen and ant aging creams.
well, sunscreen does often has synthetic xenoestrogens. I use the physical zinc oxide
It may be a possibility but it is a rare one. Its just like how finasteride can give some dudes telogen eluvium or however you say it
It also makes some dudes dicks fall off during PFS, well at least they act like it does haha
Has anyone here experimented with high doses of dutasteride (1 to 2 mg) to regrow hairline ?
will it help or has the opposite effect as people say it increases t and therefore will kill your hairline etc.
Itchymadscalp did, he said it worked great but then upregulation happened
@bridgeburn - I see you are taking diane 35 only once a week. Any reason behind that? I am taking it four times a week and have developed gyno in my left breast. Do you think 4 times a week is too much?
yes cause with Ethyn E it raises SHBG too much if it is used constantly for a long time, which can make estradiol less bio available, however it also makes DHT and T less bio available and it prefers to bind DHT and T over E so its good for men with hairloss however since I probably don't have any T anyway it doesn't matter and SHBG probably isn't much benefit to me. I still want that SHBG raised a little though in case of any molecules of androgens but not too much. Both Estradiol and Ethyn estradiol has pros and cons that the other doesn't so thats why I combine, overall I'd choose the natural, as it has some indirect effects that EE doesn't such as Estradiol inhibits 5ar but EE does not. But it is true that EE has greater activation of the estrogen receptors. So I use it once a week for a boost, unfortunately though EE is stronger on the Alpha receptor which is responsible for gyno than the Beta receptor which is good for scalp hair, it is still stronger on both receptors though. Although I worry if it could be too strong cause its unnatural or cause any downregulation of ER from overstimulation eventually. It is also supposed to be not so healthy and harder on liver to process than estradiol, and I don't think blood clots are good for hair lol. And Estradiol feels just as strong in higher amounts. EE if used a long time will become harder to stop cause the SHBG will take months and months to go back down, so it'll be more androgenic if its stopped. thats why many women get acne and sides from quitting birth control suddenly and even while they are on it it makes thier natural estrogen lower.

4 times a week is better than less if thats the only thing you are taking
. I dont really think something like a dry scalp is going to change anything. We are fundamentally changing things on a such a deep level that I dont think a dry scalp will have any affect on our results. There are plenty of people with danfruff and dry scalps that have full heads of hair.
when I was balding, I had bad dandruff. despite dryer scalp now I don't have any :)

Heres a little warning about gyno I have for you. You will be able to tell when its happening because your nipples will start hurting on and off all day and if you get hit there it will hurt alot. The only time my gyno got worse is when it coincided with the pain.
just thought of something, In adults growth hormone is highest when sleeping, so maybe you'd be better taking estradiol in the day compared to night. I often feel its generally more sensitive after sleeping. and also after cumming for some reason (probably prolactin).
Thanks! I wont worry about dry scalp. That was onde of reasons i didnt want to add AA this time. My scalp was very dry, i thought it was because of this i didnt see any results. Now I think i should have to wait longer. Thanks for the advice.
try to not wash it as much
Hey Bridge-I've been following your story for a while-congrats on the success! You've given me hope:) I just started my Estrogel last night. I want to apply each dose to my whole scalp to take advantage of any local effect prior to systemic absorption. I couldn't really achieve broad coverage with the gel itself. How about mixing one pump of estrogel into 1 mL of neogenic, then applying this solution to the scalp? Seems like a solution of Estrogel would provide more scalp coverage than the gel.
I think either way it would be difficult for absorbtion unless you are slick bald. you are free to try it of course, but personally I'd rather fill a bucket with estrogel and dunk my head in the bucket than mix it with whatever fruity smelling chemicals are in neogenic. From what I've seen and experienced, diffuse hair which still is visible, thickens up pretty easily on these kind of extreme regimens, so direct coverage won't be neccessary. If the estrogen absorbs then it will distribute everywhere trust me. even with cypro and .75mg estrogel only applied to scalp I was still developing gyno. I think you should just apply it to temples or slick areas and forehead, and don't clump too much in one spot to maximize absorbtion, also the underside of arms absorbs well.
If so, wonder why they don't / can't do the same with DHT inhibitors working on scalp hair receptors only.
Or E that only binds to hair follicles, I guess in this case E is not universally used to grow hair.
silly man, hairloss is not a "real" medical condition lol
Does Raloxifene just reduce the effects of gyno or any others e.g. lower sperm count?
It doesn't lower sperm count. It also increases bone mineral density (estrogenic in bone).
Bridgeburn How is your hair going? what is your current regime? I can not see results with flutamide 500 mg, 6 mg estrogen + 2.5 mg finasteride, keto and minoxidil lotion.
What do you want to add? someone help me??
As others said, you just started and need more time. Make sure to take estradiol buccally, I don't think keto really does anything except anti-fungal which shouldn't apply to us cause we have no sebumn to feed the microorganisms anyway, it might be bad cause it dries the scalp. I know keto is anti-androgen but highly doubt the shampoo absorbs and there was a study on dogs that were covered in keto shampoo but had no detetable blood levels of keto. I would say give your regimen more time (although it seems you already have perfect hair from your pics hahaha), if you want to make your regimen stronger after a year or so, then switch to dutasteride, bicalutamide if you can get it, and oral minoxidil instead of topical.
they weren't using testosterone at the time. Huge game changer when your stack of drugs includes Nandrolone Decanoate which is estrogenic, is converted to Estradiol, progestogenic, and is 5alpha reduced to DiHydroNandrolone which is 8x weaker than DHT.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7160340

If you make that Nandrolone the main drug of your muscle building program, you can add Dianabol, Primobolan and whatever androgens, you will be bigger, stronger, gyno-free, male pattern baldness-free, sky high libido, clear skin. Of course the main side effect is HPTA suppression, and there's always a risk for Ventricular Hypertrophy and calcification - I use vitamin K1+K2 supplementation.

https://www.taeian.com/deca-base-cycle-no-testosterone-no-sides/
sounds interesting, but unless its given by a doctor, don't anabolic steriods come with more legal risks?
When do I add Thigh-high striped socks to my regimen?
well, if you're already thinking like that then now is the right time to add those lol
Would Diane-35 (2 mg of cyproterone acetate and 0.035 mg of ethinyl estradiol) be enough or do I need to add topical estradiol as well? I am taking diane thrice a week (M-W-F)
only time can time, add it if you can handle it.
Thats the reason I cant take finasteride. Everytime I try it I get brain fog and depressive moods within days.
good to know that its possible to get great results without f.ina or d.uta.
here's someone claiming to get back about 10 years worth without an AR inhibitor which is also about how long I was bare too;
Screenshot_20181217-195302.jpg

I sometimes wonder if I need dutasteride or If I would've gotten the same outcome even without. I mean how much lower Dht can one get if you don't have any testosterone anyway. maybe its just overkill at this point,
But then again I know that 5ar is produced locally in the scalp, so who knows maybe without it I would have 5 less hairs than I do now? and Antydhtor was using finasteride and dutasteride together both oral and topical.
My *** actually looks better and I sit more comfortable, but I definitely need to keep an eye on it because how will it look in 6 month?
It will look sexy ;):D
Life can be interesting if you make it interesting, it's interesting to see the world through a pair of estrogen googles, I feel more empathic, more relaxed and overall more happy, I even cried three times yesterday and it felt good, I usually never cry, hormones are powerful...
hahaha, yeah I hardly cried before maybe once or twice a year. Now its like a million times in a year. o_O It was hard especially in the beginning months cause I wasn't used to it. Unlike puberty where we were fairly low T and E and then people go one way or the other from that middle point , but this is a 180 degree turn

I always think that being on estrogen is in way like being drunk or high, it doesn't make me sleepy or alter consciousness like those drugs, however makes me relaxed yet more connected with my emotions at the same time.
Just in case I've started to save some money for a gyno operation, but maybe I don't need it, maybe I need to have *** surgery instead...
how much are you eating?
I wish I felt the same way but I miss testosterone. I miss the confidence and energy and ambition it gave me.
It never gave me confidence, but maybe cause I was losing hair since puberty.. easier to have confidence when you have hair.
If I remember correctly you take 0.75mg ed maybe you just need to up your dose because your estrogen is quite low and your testosterone is low as well? But I get what you mean with less ambition and energy, I'm to relaxed for that;)
The dosage makes a difference, and it feels better to not have ups and downs by splitting the E throughout the day imo. Definitely theres a mellowness to it, but I'm still as ever bit ambitious as I've always been except maybe not in the same way since now I don't feel like killing so many people.

I know some of you guys are going for the androgenous look but for guys that arent diamond push ups are the way to go.
I remember doing diamond push ups after what I thought was the first sign of gyno, I guess I lost ambition though..
Idk man, I think Marky posted this image before but I'm worried if y'all trying to gain mass might backfire and end up looking weird like this:
hqdefault.jpg

I guess with some raloxifene it shouldn't develop too much, best of luck :p

If you get a giant lump the size of the whole nipple right underneath the nipple. thats a big warning you're about to cross the "event horizon" of the black hole.
The larger your upper pecs shoulders and arms are the smaller the gyno will look.
That will help the outline of the overall Pec look Pec-shaped instead of Boob shaped. But I can't possibly see how this could hide giant nipples which in particular grow. and they grow fast, they stretch and itch. The nipples are way bigger of an issue than the breast shape in my experience, It'd probably just look like this;
muscular-young-sexy-guy-posing-jeans-bare-chested-studio-naked-torso-36850244_1.jpg

make sure To Never Go Past the big hard disk, hell even before that the nips were really puffy, best be careful, maybe mix raloxifene in DMSO and apply directly in addition to orally if thats your end goal to not have to get surgery..
or just try what i do and stop giving a f*** hahaha.
I guess I'll go to E gel every other day? Or maybe raloxifene? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Raloxifene or surgery.
Keep in mind, gyno can be easily removed and it won't come back then.. but a hairtransplant is just a transfer from one location to a higher risk location and doesn't actually give you a higher number of hair follicles. . Its now or never, go for the gold!
Is there anywhere to buy it without bitcoin?
pharmaonline.tv/en/ takes paypal I've heard. thailandpharmacy.net accepts bank transfer.. they also accept other cryptocurrencies besides bitcoin too

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t Bridge is back! Your hair looks like its as thick as possible now. And wow the estrogen really makes you look young. Honestly if you had no facial hair I might think you were 16 years old or something. Thanks for the warnings about the event horizon for gyno. right now my nipples look pretty normal, I mean when im warm they look puffy but they dont stick out or anything and I dont feel any lumps. I can see your point about how having strong pecs wont hide anything after awhile but as long as they just are a bit puffy and not sticking out I find it helps my look. Oh and I might just try the Raloxifene as a liquid with dsmo that sounds like a good idea. Thanks again you always have the best advice.