Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Letsdoit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why on the thigh, wouldn't the scalp make more sense?
I also wonder if it's more effective to put it on the scalp, because I don't know I always put some on my scalp and slap the rest on my ***.
If anyone have a source for Loniten that ships from within EU please share, my order from thailandpharmacy got seized by customs. Anyways my breast are burning and hurting, atm it's just pure f*****g pain, and it actually feels kinda nice, which is weird...

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's always been talk of Raloxifiene on these boards but I think you're the first guy to go get some - keep us posted for sure. Is that a pill or cream?

And good to hear you are getting continued regrowth with lower dose E.

I think it only comes in pill form. It seems like 60 mg a day for as long as needed is a common dosage for steroid users.

Last edited:

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking about returning to the wild side. Where do you all use the estrogel, directly on the scalp or on the rest of the body?

Baldman47

My Regimen
Reaction score
@nWo Wolfpac Nice post regarding Raloxifene.

Unfortunately I'ts hard enough getting to source these meds without a subscription, and risk getting conned by vendors or scrwed over by customs (i'm in EU). Of course no legit doctor is gonna prescribe me these things anyway since they are compeltely clueless about balding and would rather let me suffer. But it's nice to keep raloxifene in mind.

Funny how the wealth of research in male pattern baldness is found at some obscure internet forums and most of the medical professionals just don't care. Really opened my eyes on these "qualified" individuals.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
???

2-3 tubes estrogel ... not it's not too much. My estradiol level was : 168 pg/mL. And it's nice.
Now its "only" : 96 pg/mL

I'm sorry but maybe you didn't understand what's my regimen is, and my regimen is average.
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558

0.5mg Dutasteride (not really usual)
4-6mg Estradiol (estrofem sub 2mg x 3/day)
Leupron every 3 months

I stopped progesterone 100mg after only a week (?), because I felt too bad.

it was the sensitive assay for your oestradiol test ? because normal test is not accurate and can indicate way higher value.
You might have a gyno with such high level?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
brah i did raloxifene for 2 month and it can cause frontal fibrosis alopecia...

That is an extremely rare side effect. I've never come across it on any forums where people were discussing using it. I've read the small study that said there was a corelation in women who used it but the study also said the same thing for sun screen and ant aging creams.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nWo Wolfpac Nice post regarding Raloxifene.

Unfortunately I'ts hard enough getting to source these meds without a subscription, and risk getting conned by vendors or scrwed over by customs (i'm in EU). Of course no legit doctor is gonna prescribe me these things anyway since they are compeltely clueless about balding and would rather let me suffer. But it's nice to keep raloxifene in mind.

Funny how the wealth of research in male pattern baldness is found at some obscure internet forums and most of the medical professionals just don't care. Really opened my eyes on these "qualified" individuals.

Actually I get all my drugs from my doctor for hair loss. Cypro Estradiol spironolactone and soon Raloxifene. It just depends on who your doctor is. My doctor said hes never prescribed these drugs for my reasons but he understands where im coming from and the logic behind it.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking about returning to the wild side. Where do you all use the estrogel, directly on the scalp or on the rest of the body?

Hey welcome back! I remember you from some older thread where we were trying estriol I think. Anyways yeah applying on the scalp is probably best but you cant apply it all there because estrogel needs to be spread out over a large surface area of skin. On the bottle it says it should be spread out over a surface 4 hands wide so your scalp just isnt a large enough surface. If you ever buy it just read the instructions.

I know you must be desperate to come back here because this was a last resort for all of us. This is all about prorities Its about whether or not you would rather have great hair and some gyno or no hair and no gyno because make no mistake about it if you go down this road there will be some gyno. Its unavoidable. It comes down to will you be able to look yourself in the mirror when your bald one day and be okay with it. I know I could never be fully happy bald so this is an easy choice for me. You have to figure that out for yourself. And if worst case senario You do get really bad gyno you can always get surgury to remove it and then you will have perfect looking hair and chest. So far for me Its been worth it Ive been on this stuff for 4 months now and its the only thing that has ever regrown hair for me. The best part is just not having to constantly worry about my hair getting worse and worse. I used to read online for hours a day about hair loss but since starting this stuff I dont obsess about it anymore. I just know its doing its job and slowly improving. If you want to be cautious just try spironolactone or cypro by itself. Some people have reported great results from those alone. So good luck to you whatever you decide.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder if Franco and Arnold might have kept their hair on this type of regimen

upload_2018-11-8_8-0-9.png

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is an extremely rare side effect. I've never come across it on any forums where people were discussing using it. I've read the small study that said there was a corelation in women who used it but the study also said the same thing for sun screen and ant aging creams.

i really hope this study is wrong , but i asked the Doctor who did the study and he said that ffa was a possibility with ralox . this is dr sergio vano in madrid and he is a well known trichologist

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i really hope this study is wrong , but i asked the Doctor who did the study and he said that ffa was a possibility with ralox . this is dr sergio vano in madrid and he is a well known trichologist
my broscience hypothesis is ralox selectively blocks the ER-b in skin causing a pro-catagen imbalance in HFs

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Wolfpac do you have after photo? Do you feel tired most of the time.Im gonna try loniten advodart estrogen and spironolactone again.I hate hairloss!!

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Wolfpac do you have after photo? Do you feel tired most of the time.Im gonna try loniten advodart estrogen and spironolactone again.I hate hairloss!!

I could take an after photo but all you will see is a guy with some difuse thinning especially in the temples. The last two weeks Ive been super tired because I took a week off e and then resumed at only 0.75 mg. So something Ive just realized is that I need to be at least at 1.25 mg of estradiol a day otherwise my energy levels tank because without enough testosterone or estrogen you will feel like complete sh*t.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It may be a possibility but it is a rare one. Its just like how finasteride can give some dudes telogen eluvium or however you say it. I still think it is a very small chance and chance worth the risk to stop gyno. That being said because of the chance that ralox might slow my hair growth I have decided to wait a bit for now. Once again my Doctor gave me a prescription no problem and said you are an intersting study. Hes looking forward to seing me again to view my progress.

Osprey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I get all my drugs from my doctor for hair loss. Cypro Estradiol spironolactone and soon Raloxifene. It just depends on who your doctor is. My doctor said hes never prescribed these drugs for my reasons but he understands where im coming from and the logic behind it.
Hi Wolfpac. I noticed you used estriol before as you said it could be purchased without prescription. Is this true, if so where did you originally buy it? Cheers