Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am on E2 too ... but i think it is'nt the great booster...

i see my hair was become more and more smoother/softer..more like silk..but not really stronger (this is the part of T..but this is low) .... but not regrow on E2 only..

with P4 it was better and the forehead was more hairy ... but in the masculine M-zone.. (recreeding hairline/corner)

DHEA, minoxidil, Cyproteron acetate, finasteride is now in my regimen too..

i hope, some of the stuff can boost the hair on my forehead...

prolactine is now the enemy .. it increase the count of AR..

we will see it :)
it is a long time to see.. (maybe 6 months and more)
its surely imo a combination of things. E is great, but not necessarily alone. Like how minoxidil doesn't usually work alone long term. even castrated men don't regrow much hair but transwomen do in many cases. but after a certain point its too much fibrosis, lack of progenator cells. So, i think we need to hit every target,.. maybe dermarolling, E to change the gene expression, reduce T and Dht, minoxidil growth stimulants, topical corticosteriods. these all do something a bit different but i believe they work together. theres still combos people haven't tried. and Im about to do some sh*t, y'all see when i update soon

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
its surely imo a combination of things. E is great, but not necessarily alone. Like how minoxidil doesn't usually work alone long term. even castrated men don't regrow much hair but transwomen do in many cases. but after a certain point its too much fibrosis, lack of progenator cells. So, i think we need to hit every target,.. maybe dermarolling, E to change the gene expression, reduce T and Dht, minoxidil growth stimulants, topical corticosteriods. these all do something a bit different but i believe they work together. theres still combos people haven't tried. and Im about to do some sh*t, y'all see when i update soon
Why wouldn't the castrated men regrow much? If you knock their T out wouldn't that raise E levels instantly resulting in regrowth?

Ya the steroid thing might not be a bad idea. I just bought some hemp shampoo, in this world of marijuana is good for everything then why not hair loss too.

It's tricky trying multiple things all at once, then it's hard to gauge whats working and whats not needed - at least for a particular individual and of course we all have different biochemistry and respond differently.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
no, just lowers T. it stops further loss but doesn't reverse

ummm,
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17567570/
"Clinically, CB1 agonists may therefore help to manage unwanted hair growth, while CB1 antagonists might counteract hair loss."

So it's good for unwanted hair, and also for hair loss? Not sure if I'm interpreting this right.

Also was going to ask you, cypro is $45 euros at Thailand Pharmacy for 10 - 50mg pills - how were you affording taking this everyday awhile ago?!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Clinically, CB1 agonists may therefore help to manage unwanted hair growth, while CB1 antagonists might counteract hair loss."

So it's good for unwanted hair, and also for hair loss? Not sure if I'm interpreting this right.
I think it's saying that hair gets stoned and becomes too lazy to grow.
Also was going to ask you, cypro is $45 euros at Thailand Pharmacy for 10 - 50mg pills - how were you affording taking this everyday awhile ago?!
by not ordering it from thailand pharmacy

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's saying that hair gets stoned and becomes too lazy to grow.

by not ordering it from thailand pharmacy
Ya I wish these medical archives just spoke more basic english.

Oh, so where is the cheaper stuff?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am on E2 too ... but i think it is'nt the great booster...

i see my hair was become more and more smoother/softer..more like silk..but not really stronger (this is the part of T..but this is low) .... but not regrow on E2 only..

with P4 it was better and the forehead was more hairy ... but in the masculine M-zone.. (recreeding hairline/corner)

DHEA, minoxidil, Cyproteron acetate, finasteride is now in my regimen too..

i hope, some of the stuff can boost the hair on my forehead...

prolactine is now the enemy .. it increase the count of AR..

we will see it :)
it is a long time to see.. (maybe 6 months and more)
ya my hair feels thicker/courser after i work out - maybe due to spike in T?

Maybe at your stage if you have the desired regrowth you can back off on cypro some to release some T for thickening?

Then maybe just stay on finasteride or dutasteride to maintain - hopefully.

I think in mid age like early 40's is the perfect time to try such a harsh regimen - the follicles can still be saved or woken up, but also the body produces less androgens - so in terms of maintaining regrowth it might be easier when you back off on the pills.

What is DHEA and P4?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think for guys on this thread looking to take on the harsh regimen it might be a good idea to juice, detox the organs and liver. Dan the man shows some recipes on how - the Life Regenerator:

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ya my hair feels thicker/courser after i work out - maybe due to spike in T?

Maybe at your stage if you have the desired regrowth you can back off on cypro some to release some T for thickening?

Then maybe just stay on finasteride or dutasteride to maintain - hopefully.

I think in mid age like early 40's is the perfect time to try such a harsh regimen - the follicles can still be saved or woken up, but also the body produces less androgens - so in terms of maintaining regrowth it might be easier when you back off on the pills.

What is DHEA and P4?

DHEA and P4 are Pro-Hormones

DHEA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehydroepiandrosterone

P4 (Progesterone)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progesterone

P4 is an naturally 5ar inhibitor (mainly Type 1 .. not really Type 2/3)
so finasteride and P4 is like Dutasteride

DHEA decreases Cortisol and ACTH.. wich induces stress

DHEA is an agonist to AR and some of it metabolisiced into ASD and T, E1 and E2
with cyproteron i will change the hormonal route into estrogens...

but it isn't the best thing for good health and hairgrow

many stuff on the same time will let grow the hair healthy...

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
heyy everyone. A few things i'd like to report..
Since I'm back home, I went through my old stuff and I still have a bunch of stuff that i was using during last summer, more than a year ago.. lithium chloride, soy isoflavones, methyl vanillate spray, melatonin, several supplements, etc...

most of these things I'll throw out or won't use. But among these things I'll try to use what I think is useful to not waste it. I found a couple bottles of topical 5% minoxidil, which expiration date is December 2018, it has been sitting in my moms home for a year but its probably still good, I can't be completely sure what the temperature was or if aircon was always on, but i think for most part it was so ill use it to not waste it.
The other item amongst my old bag of experiments that I think is worth any try while I am visiting home is my bottle of sulfasalizine.

it doesn't expire for a few years still, so I'll use it. Ive used it before but who knows, maybe using something prostaglandin based reducing pgd2 will work good if used with hormonal treatments simultaneously?? I don't think anyones ever tried that as far as I know. Idont know if itll help but maybe itll have synergy, but still hard to prove since hair tends to get boosted every so often somewhat cyclically while on hrt. so this regimen is just what Ill be using while in my home country anyway...

I've been taking so far since shortly after arriving here this regimen: 1mg dutasteride everyday, 6mg buccal estrofem (a couple times i took 8mg but mostly 6mg a day), 200mg spironolactone, 500mg sulfasalizine, 10mg oral minoxidil every other day and topical minoxidil every other day on alternating days (I don't really measure just cover the area)..

I think this reg is really good. I can say I can see already hair is still def improving, :) I will give update pics after I return to my country of residence.

Another thing also, Another package of mine came and I'm going to try Progesterone (oral) 100mg, everyday for the next week.(in addition to all above of course). Mostly I'm a bit curious to try it honestly. I may use it again at some point after returnkng home. in some ways I believe it works together with estradiol. estradiol and progesterone both inhibit 5ar but in different mechanism. they both improve collagen, and both have neuroprotective effects. I also think since I'm on 1mg dutasteride now, I should take a bit of P to boost neurosteroids utilizng any 5ar that is possibly left.

Last edited:

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I'm back home, I went through my old stuff and I still have a bunch of stuff that i was using during last summer, more than a year ago.. lithium chloride, soy isoflavones, methyl vanillate spray, melatonin, several supplements, etc...

most of these things I'll throw out or won't use. But among these things I'll try to use what I think is useful to not waste it. I found a couple bottles of topical 5% minoxidil, which expiration date is December 2018, it has been sitting in my moms home for a year but its probably still good, I can't be completely sure what the temperature was or if aircon was always on, but i think for most part it was so ill use it to not waste it.
The other item amongst my old bag of experiments that I think is worth any try while I am visiting home is my bottle of sulfasalizine.

it doesn't expire for a few years still, so I'll use it. Ive used it before but who knows, maybe using something prostaglandin based reducing pgd2 will work good if used with hormonal treatments simultaneously?? I don't think anyones ever tried that as far as I know. Idont know if itll help but maybe itll have synergy, but still hard to prove since hair tends to get boosted every so often somewhat cyclically while on hrt. so this regimen is just what Ill be using while in my home country anyway...

I've been taking so far since shortly after arriving here this regimen: 1mg dutasteride everyday, 6mg buccal estrofem (a couple times i took 8mg but mostly 6mg a day), 200mg spironolactone, 500mg sulfasalizine, 10mg oral minoxidil every other day and topical minoxidil every other day on alternating days (I don't really measure just cover the area)..

I think this reg is really good. I can say I can see already hair is still def improving, :) I will give update pics after I return to my country of residence.

Another thing also, Another package of mine came and I'm going to try Progesterone (oral) 100mg, everyday for the next week.(in addition to all above of course). Mostly I'm a bit curious to try it honestly. I may use it again at some point after returnkng home. in some ways I believe it works together with estradiol. estradiol and progesterone both inhibit 5ar but in different mechanism. they both improve collagen, and both have neuroprotective effects. I also think since I'm on 1mg dutasteride now, I should take a bit of P to boost neurosteroids utilizng any 5ar that is possibly left.

Would you mind expanding on this a little more ? Taking dutas and fina and could probably stand to boost my own neurosteroids

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score

Great results!! I was wondering if you think 4mg of estrofem daily 1 advodart daily 200 mg spironolactone daily 10 mg of loniten is a good regimen? Probably would also add topical estrogel daily. Yeas ago 1992 I was on spironolactone loniten and advodart and was having good results then decided to get hairtranplants then body hairtranplants and my hair sucks.Wondering if I should give it need last try;)Either way great results.

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Think you need to cycle that prog like every 2 weeks

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

pls take progesterone sublingually (maybe 80% goes during mucosal membrane and 20% oral - trhats okay) .. NOT oral .. (the liver is metabolizing it to allopregnanolone completely)

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn : where do you get progesterone ?
I'm using now 100mg spironolactone ... and it seems stronger than CPA ... weird. But it's harder to get :/ I can't wait to see your new pictures :p

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you mind expanding on this a little more ? Taking dutas and fina and could probably stand to boost my own neurosteroids
finasteride shouldn't be a issue because it inhibits the type of 5ar in scalp and leaves the other type alone, but dutasteride reduces all types and drastically reduces systematic 5ar.
.5mg EV is about 94%. Many are concerned about potential long term effects of dutasteride because it is relatively new compared to finasteride, and because 5ar does more than convert T to Dht. It also reacts with progesterone to form neurosteriods, Dhydroprogesterone and allopregnanolone. Progestone is supposed to help you sleep well because of the neurosteriods it forms which is why its usually taken at night. It also reduces 5ar by utilizing it this way.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results!! I was wondering if you think 4mg of estrofem daily 1 advodart daily 200 mg spironolactone daily 10 mg of loniten is a good regimen? Probably would also add topical estrogel daily.
yes, it's a very strong regimen and not uncommon as a trans regimen with these doses. It may tank your T production very low.
Yeas ago 1992 I was on spironolactone loniten and advodart and was having good results then decided to get hairtranplants then body hairtranplants and my hair sucks.
dang, I was 2 years old back then Haha. I can't predict how effective this will be if you've been balding a long time.
Think you need to cycle that prog like every 2 weeks
yes, I know :)
pls take progesterone sublingually (maybe 80% goes during mucosal membrane and 20% oral - trhats okay) .. NOT oral .. (the liver is metabolizing it to allopregnanolone completely)
but allopregnalone is something I actually want increased. It takes 5ar to produce it, and I want low 5ar and Dht as possible in my liver and body.
@bridgeburn : where do you get progesterone ?
I'm using now 100mg spironolactone ... and it seems stronger than CPA ... weird. But it's harder to get :/ I can't wait to see your new pictures :p
wow I guess different people can react differently lol.

I got mine at inhousepharmacy.
P_20180824_195506_vHDR_Auto.jpg

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm about to lose my sh*t, I don't understand wtf is going on . Been on cpa 12.5 mg duta 1 cap 4 mg of E and 5 to 10 mg of loniten for right at a year now. Within 3 months of starting my hair exploded by may of this year my hair was at about 95% back. Now its reverted back to about 80 %. I still have no sebum or libido, did not change anything. I dont get it Yes I am male