Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what's keeping me from buying from the internet. Customs in my area always open the package when they randomly seize a package so if they open it I'm screwed. Oral minoxidil is impossible to find in pharmacies it seems and I don't know how ill ever get a E prescription so Ill have to take the risk. I'm a hat prisoner as it is so I'm prepared for actual prison if things go south :D

What country are you from? As long as the pharmaceuticals you order aren’t controlled (Amphetamines, Benzodiazepines, etc.) I can’t see why customs would have a problem with the contents of your package.

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
how has your body shape changed since taking Estrogen? have you got a hour glass type figure? muscles vanished?

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve switched before, but I’ve always had a prescription so it’s legit. Never noticed a shed. Alldaypharmacy are pretty legit. I get bimatoprost from them.
have you read the pdo threading post. This might be something that could work for you. Totally different approch

julien1200

Established Member
Reaction score
From my experience ADC has sent me genuine products ( spironolactone and finasteride) so I will assume that their Loniten is legit. IHP is also reputable so hopefully for him ( and me) it is just due to switching brands. I'm actually considering jumping back on finasteride since for me my shed began around the same time I dropped it and switched Loniten brands. I will give it another month to see if my shed stops but I may just buy a 3 month supply of finasteride just to be safe.
@julien1200 What is your current regimen?

I am on duta 0,5 mg for 10 years almost! Great success globally to maintain. I think I am NW2 but I had a small graft to improve hairline. I never lost on the vertex.

I added maybe 2 years ago oral minoxidil. I think it helped to thick!
But hard to say for sure. I often go to period of hard shedding but in the overall I maintain with slow recession.

I am considering to add spironolactone 100mg for added boosted and ideally totally stop any recession.
But I hesitate because of possible sides

Best

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on duta 0,5 mg for 10 years almost! Great success globally to maintain. I think I am NW2 but I had a small graft to improve hairline. I never lost on the vertex.

I added maybe 2 years ago oral minoxidil. I think it helped to thick!
But hard to say for sure. I often go to period of hard shedding but in the overall I maintain with slow recession.

I am considering to add spironolactone 100mg for added boosted and ideally totally stop any recession.
But I hesitate because of possible sides

Best
In my honest opinion if you are experiencing success with your current regimen and have even had a hair transplant then I see no need to add spironolactone at all. Remember in this fight we (most of us) are not striving for NW1, BUT undetectable hair loss is mostly what we want. Assuming from what you've said you already have that. Oral minoxidil definitely helps with general thickening as that's the only result I have left from it lol. My advice buddy is don't add in spironolactone, you are only putting yourself at risk for additional side effects. Good luck and keep us updated.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice buddy is don't add in spironolactone, you are only putting yourself at risk for additional side effects.
he said he has slow reccession though! :eek:o_O better just go ahead and Hrt just to be safe. well, safe hairwise Lol.
Remember in this fight we (most of us) are not striving for NW1,
I am striving for Norwood 0! actually id be happier with Norwood -1, muhahahhaha. who cares about sides give me more hair!!! MORE MOAR !!!

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
he said he has slow reccession though! :eek:o_O better just go ahead and Hrt just to be safe. well, safe hairwise Lol.

I am striving for Norwood 0! actually id be happier with Norwood -1, muhahahhaha. who cares about sides give me more hair!!! MORE MOAR !!!
The more hair the more my limp penis pleasures,:D
Really though a solid NW2 can easily look like NW1 you ain't fooling anybody bro:p

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any update pictures of your hairline and temple points?
it hasn't been too long since I last updated. but it looks like this at the moment
Screenshot_20180111-114008.jpg P_20180110_185746_vHDR_Auto.jpg
will show more in a couple weeks

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 packets of estrofem and a tube of estrogel made it past customs and then arrived today :)
and I was surprised to find this neat elephant inside the package too. :D
P_20180111_162203_vHDR_Auto.jpg

P_20180111_162033_vHDR_Auto.jpg

the first time I ordered from Thailandpharmacy, my order also came with a small tub of monkey balm. I guess they like to throw in gifts sometimes? lol.