Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
lot of hair sitting on that table ha. So how long have you been off cpa ?
since Nov. 2nd
Thought you came off CPA?
yes but i still have some stocked. I will restart it in February.
Also, QHI is much more cheaper than ThailandPharmacy when it comes to Progynova and Estrofem.
hmm, Ill look into it, I haven't used QHI before. but do they have a cyrpto-currency discount? and a points system? Ill have to calculate these things into the final price too. what about pay less if buy more packs at once?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hmm, Ill look into it, I haven't used QHI before. but do they have a cyrpto-currency discount? and a points system? Ill have to calculate these things into the final price too. what about pay less if buy more packs at once?

Nah they're old school, strictly credit/debit cards or bank transfers.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm predicting admin will ban you soon, be careful, they won't like full on promotion of this kind of regime, Look what happened to Antydhtor
He is not promoting anything, he is displaying what his current regimen of treatments consists of.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If that's true then that is ridiculous.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoa, just saw the results on page one, call me impressed. I m also more or less successful with my regimen, status is getting better, but the sides thinned out more, bc i didn t apply the ru solution there.

After one year on finasteride my sperm is a bit watery, especially if i fap a lot. How does yours look with your regimen?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
we are probably pretty safe people to have sex with regarding the chance of pregnancy :D
So you can still get hard? Has your length suffered at all or is it still the same?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only ban I know of this kind was some dude who took like 200mg cypro if I remember correctly. But yeah they can ban posts on extreme regimes
For some, the conventional meds just are not enough. HairLossTalk.com should not censor these things, it's educational and inspirational.