Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But is the glass half full or empty? You gots your locks... I slept 12 hours for two years after my divorce which was something that made me question existence too. 16 hours tops me though.
I can sleep 24 hours if i feel like absolute sh*t.
No goals, i would like to get my temples back

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have only slept that long when I was feeling seriously unwell, and recall I have a cortisol deficiency and that will definitely knock you out if you don't stay on top of it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry I am going to abandon this debate because this person and myself are in intractable disagreement and I do not want to pursue this any further, I'm not here to create acrimony, and frankly if they think my opinion is so off-base they shouldn't be so upset by it.
I would delete them now that we read them. I do it all the time. I wrote one about someone I really like on here and ended up deleting it because it was my own baggage, not hers.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry I am going to abandon this debate because this person and myself are in intractable disagreement and I do not want to pursue this any further, I'm not here to create acrimony, and frankly if they think my opinion is so off-base they shouldn't be so upset by it.
I'm upset by it because you passed judgement on a variety of trans people -- whether they can pass, whether they could or should have hormones, and if they're either naive or misled about the what they're getting themselves into. And yet you back that up as someone willing to take female hormones to save your hair (something many would think is crazy). But if you are capable of understanding your motives, maybe they are too?

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using it for ~8 months, i have gyno and i'm currently infertile. No change in erectile quality, and no testicular atrophy. Im as horny as always interestingly

That is strange, and somehow I think that will also be my experience, my donger won't give up no matter what.

The gyno I'm concerned about but that's a matter of dosages.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm upset by it because you passed judgement on a variety of trans people -- whether they can pass, whether they could or should have hormones, and if they're either naive or misled about the what they're getting themselves into. And yet you back that up as someone willing to take female hormones to save your hair (something many would think is crazy). But if you are capable of understanding your motives, maybe they are too?
Judgement with an "E" means you are not American. Unless you misspelled it as an American which is easy to do. Judgment is preferred in the US. not that it's better....

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

And if my opinion is so completely off base you shouldn't be upset, you should be scoffing at it and leaving it where it stands.

I'm not out to make people feel bad but genetics and hormones being what they are, unless I see convincing proof otherwise, I'm not buying it. It is a very unique set of genetic and hormonal conditions that make males, we all start off as females by default.

That alone should give you an idea as to the rarity of women transitioning and the rate of their relative passability. There is absolutely zero chance in my opinion the way transgenderism and self loathing have been conflated that there is a perfect 1:1 ratio of women who are biologically aberrant exclusively opting to transition. No way, not even close.

But that's my hypothesis and I feel it is well supported.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can sleep 24 hours if i feel like absolute sh*t.
No goals, i would like to get my temples back
I swear to Goddess it looks like mine are coming back. I mean if I have success like KCMB, then we have another protocol that we know can work in the temples and people are still denying that. My temples are my worst area but it used to be the crown was.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyhow, I'm done ever talking about the subject of trans people on this board, it's not why I'm here and I'm not interested in starting or being dragged into fights.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said I'm not criticizing people who are trans, but most certainly the activists who have rammed the acceptance of early life transitioning and the broad scale approval of potentially hazardous treatments to people on the basis of transitioning is concerning, and I say this as a guy who is absolutely going to use female hormones and androgen blockers to recalibrate his body chemistry to start growing instead of losing hair.

A person like myself who has spent at least 10 years learning everything I possibly could about hormones as they pertain to my situation, versus somebody who knows nothing and believes that there are people merely fighting for their right to use the magic fairy dust that will turn them into a beautiful princess are two very different things (I am not referring to you Janey, don't worry I know you know more than most).

But I know a FTM who had absolutely no understanding whatsoever of hormones and just took the test injections thinking she was going to look like a guy, and she ended up looking like chaz bono with ballsack hair glued to her face.

She got fatter, and didn't understand her body was actively fighting the testosterone by aromatizing it, and the doctors didn't even intervene to fine tune the protocol because for them it was all about merely fulfilling their obligation to not be labeled "bigoted" by declining them testosterone.

They're never going to look like a dude, and once they enter their 30s they're going to realize what a horrible mistake they've made, and all because they are not adequately educated on hormones, not like any of us in this community that have to pay our dues by reading the materials we research and are offered to us by our peers.
Early transition is critically important. Bones don't fully fuse until 25 but being forced to take HRT after 18 is a sick joke. Anyone who supports that forced testosterone poisoning nonsense is sadistic.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean people ask about genitalia and it is basically what you make of it down there. Gergely. People who only want to bottom look ahem different from people who still want to top. Use it or lose it and well, I have lost it and I am fine not to possess a weapon anymore but you are young. We all have different time frames.
I don't care about its well being, i'm just stating the facts as always. If it matters that much i wouldn't have touched hrt

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more info we can get from KCMB, the better, lol, just though emulation. I have MtF's asking me how to develop their breasts. When we have a great result in one area it can be like that.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care about its well being, i'm just stating the facts as always. If it matters that much i wouldn't have touched hrt
I know and I don't want to pry. What you are doing is breath-taking to me and I almost chose that path at 20 but my doctor refused to prescribe. You can always de-transition to breed not that I am imputing anything to you. You are a little quiet about yourself and that is fine.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Early transition is critically important. Bones don't fully fuse until 25 but being forced to take HRT after 18 is a sick joke. Anyone who supports that forced testosterone poisoning nonsense is sadistic.

I have huge issues with kids younger than 15 being tossed into transitioning. Transitioning is more life changing than a teen girl getting pregnant, and once you go down that road as a developing person, that's it, you've done some sh*t to yourself.

Anyhow, broke my own rule, I'm going back to not talking about it anymore...