Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Elliot had yet to start hrt to my knowledge when he came out. Give a couple years on T and he will look very different.

These are just a few trans guys btw. They don't blatantly look female

I should avoid this and I get it because there is a preference for hyper-male things but some of the body hair pics are hard for MtF's to believe that someone did that, is all. Nothing against them but it makes me shudder to think of being hairy and I don't see many bears around not that I see naked anybody anymore.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Elliot had yet to start hrt to my knowledge when he came out. Give a couple years on T and he will look very different.

These are just a few trans guys btw. They don't blatantly look female

All three of those by their very nature are morphologically aberrant from females, meaning it's not even possible for them to comprise the mean of trans female to male. There's too many transitioning for them to all have those tendencies, that's a selection of three exceptions.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care about sheds, I care about the long-term effect. I'd happily endure a few months of shedding in order to get good hair.
The wig really helped me with the anticipation since I knew my own hair was unlikely at 56 to match the wig. MtF's like wigs, I think. We like cosplay and I will always love my wig. It became so much part of my new personality.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Testosterone isn't magic fairy dust that will give you a broad jaw line or broad shoulders once you have crossed the threshold of puberty.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All three of those by their very nature are morphologically aberrant from females, meaning it's not even possible for them to comprise the mean of trans female to male. There's too many transitioning for them to all have those tendencies, that's a selection of three exceptions.
It took me 2 seconds to find those 3 people. I've been active in the community for a while, go to an LGBT center, so I think can offer a bit of empirical observation that your absolutism of ftms isn't being reasonable

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ellen (Elliot) Page made a big mistake, and they're going to look atrocious after AAs and Test do their thing to her/him whatever.

Like I said, I can do feminized better than they'll ever do masculinized, they're going to look like they have aids after all is said and done.

I'm really sorry if that sounds offensive but it's true, just mark my words.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It took me 2 seconds to find those 3 people. I've been active in the community for a while, go to an LGBT center, so I think can offer a bit of empirical observation that your absolutism of ftms isn't being reasonable

Those people are prominent figures because again, they're morphologically aberrant, you're blatantly touting a selection bias as the norm, please come on now.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gergely, have you used bica extensively at all or was that flutamide?

I'm looking for those who have had experience with it to give me an idea of what I might have to put up with side-effect wise (outside of estrogenic effects).
I have been using it for ~8 months, i have gyno and i'm currently infertile. No change in erectile quality, and no testicular atrophy. Im as horny as always interestingly

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not my thread again but I don't want anyone to damage their ability to participate.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those people are prominent figures because again, they're morphologically aberrant, you're blatantly touting a selection bias as the norm, please come on now.
Hey, I mean you are a grown person but eh, I don't want you to piss off MtF's especially because we embrace you. You have been great on my thread. I will privately message you or anyone about hot topics but I don't want anyone to go too far...

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone else among folks on HRT noticed a diminution is sleep? I rarely sleep anymore after adding MPA and Progesterone but in a good way. I only need like four hours now. I will be up all night here in Maryland and will just sleep on Friday. I have gotten a lot of hours back and I feel so much younger....

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone else among folks on HRT noticed a diminution is sleep? I rarely sleep anymore after adding MPA and Progesterone but in a good way. I only need like four hours now.
I sleep 7 to 16 hours depending on my depression, so no change there.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using it for ~8 months, i have gyno and i'm currently infertile. No change in erectile quality, and no testicular atrophy. Im as horny as always interestingly
But is the glass half full or empty? You gots your locks... I slept 12 hours for two years after my divorce which was something that made me question existence too. 16 hours tops me though.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You touted your limited experience/exposure as not just the norm, but the end all be all. Please come on now

No I touted it as my opinion and perspective based on what I've seen, go back and read what I said.

I said I have a hypothesis and I back it up based on what is apparent in typical female morphology and the FACT that puberty is the only applicable window by which male physiological traits can establish themselves in men or women through testosterone exposure.

This leaves by default, by sheer odds, that most women and far less than 2 percent of the female population will have the pre-existing morphology to simply take testosterone and magically "look male".

In the same way that I now cannot make myself look like a woman because I'm too far in one direction, it is doubly certain that most women regardless of their dysphoria will likely have the morphology necessary to be complimented by testosterone therapy.

You have not provided anything to contradict this save for three of the best examples you could find and all three I can guarantee you before becoming FTM, did not fit the physiological paradigm for typical females to begin with.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I mean you are a grown person but eh, I don't want you to piss off MtF's especially because we embrace you. You have been great on my thread. I will privately message you or anyone about hot topics but I don't want anyone to go too far...

Don't worry I am going to abandon this debate because this person and myself are in intractable disagreement and I do not want to pursue this any further, I'm not here to create acrimony, and frankly if they think my opinion is so off-base they shouldn't be so upset by it.