Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
50mg bica will do you in, mark my words. I didn't have gyno on 2mg e and 100mg spironolactone

Good to know, too bad I can't take spironolactone though, it would dry me out horribly.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>>cisoids

Ok well your bias is well established then.

The problem is that munchausen by proxy is pretty common and parents are right to be terrified of the idea of using exogenous hormones on kids because even hormone blockers can f*** up puberty, especially for boys.

The time lost from using hormone blockers during puberty is not time they can gain again later on in life, that's taken from them permanently and will permanently affect their morphology should they decide not to fully transition.

Being cautious and circumspect isn't abuse, but the incidence of munchausen by proxy among kids under age 16 is 0.5/100,000 documented.

And I don't believe such a disorder is relegated to merely harming a child but merely using the child as a means to garner attention.
Don't block access for all trans teen girls to preventing their bones from being destroyed forever irreversibly and having their voice destroyed irreversibly because of a tiny minority of psycho parents when the vast overwhelming majority of parents are abusive towards trans teens.

One cis boy's life is not worth more than one trans girl's life. The lack of access for trans teens happens more often than the munchausen BS.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>>cisoids

Ok well your bias is well established then.

The problem is that munchausen by proxy is pretty common and parents are right to be terrified of the idea of using exogenous hormones on kids because even hormone blockers can f*** up puberty, especially for boys.

The time lost from using hormone blockers during puberty is not time they can gain again later on in life, that's taken from them permanently and will permanently affect their morphology should they decide not to fully transition.

Being cautious and circumspect isn't abuse, but the incidence of munchausen by proxy among kids under age 16 is 0.5/100,000 documented.

And I don't believe such a disorder is relegated to merely harming a child but merely using the child as a means to garner attention.
The incidence of transgenderism is much higher than munchausen by proxy. So it's odd to safeguard for one by limiting the other

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We always can get gyno surgergy. Whats most concerning for me is fat redistribution and muscle loss, as well as ED.

The problem is: how long can we keep that strong kind of strong regimen!? Its undoable to keep that. You will definitely get to the point, where you just CAN'T handle it. But I am on the same boat, being desparate. Started with finasteride now, might consider bica when I am finally 18.

If you are having hair issues under the age of 18 I'm not sure how it will pan out for you. But in the case of males who have had strong hair growth and density through their teens and 20s, you shouldn't worry about fat distribution or strength loss. As I've said before, you're dialing the clock back hormonally, that's it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are having hair issues under the age of 18 I'm not sure how it will pan out for you. But in the case of males who have had strong hair growth and density through their teens and 20s, you shouldn't worry about fat distribution or strength loss. As I've said before, you're dialing the clock back hormonally, that's it.
spironolactone made me weak as a kitten.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The incidence of transgenderism is much higher than munchausen by proxy. So it's odd to safeguard for one by limiting the other

Neither of those things are supposed to co-witness, furthermore, if you really want to argue then why has the incidence of transgenderism suddenly exploded in amidst political activism and propaganda surrounding it?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither of those things are supposed to co-witness, furthermore, if you really want to argue then why has the incidence of transgenderism suddenly exploded in amidst political activism and propaganda surrounding it?
Because guys like me are now willing to come out in spite of the shame is part of it.... But I lost everything except for jane doing this

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because reducing social stigma and increasing awareness tends to do that

That's begging the question and does not call into account other very extant human inclinations.

Propagandizing is not the same as removing stigma.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Munchausen by proxy is less common, full stop, than gender dysphoria. Even if it was a 1:1 ratio of trans girls and munchausen (it's nothing like this at all, far more legit trans girls seek care). you're still valuing one cis boy higher than one trans girl, which is fucked up.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Munchausen by proxy is less common, full stop, than gender dysphoria. Even if it was a 1:1 ratio of trans girls and munchausen (it's nothing like this at all, far more legit trans girls seek care). you're still valuing one cis boy higher than one trans girl, which is fucked up.
Where did that worde come from? And my stupid laptop ades an e now for soem reason

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's begging the question and does not call into account other very extant human inclinations.

Propagandizing is not the same as removing stigma.
I guess one person's awareness/acceptance is another person's propaganda. To me it sounds like you've been subject to certain anti trans propaganda.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am having hair issues since puberty began for me. Androgens are whipping out my hair.

Don't know what to do.