Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Munchausen? Dogo brought it up in his anti-trans screed about gatekeeping HRT for under 18s and letting trans girls be poisoned for life with bone deformities.
Never heard it ever. Okay, wiki time for a sec. Well that sucks. I don't want to be a munchausen but in some ways I am.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally don't care about social acceptance for adults or anything like that. The only issue that matters is access to trans healthcare for under 18s, particularly trans girls who are on the precipice of having their bones irreversibly disfigured.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally don't care about social acceptance for adults or anything like that. The only issue that matters is access to trans healthcare for under 18s, particularly trans girls who are on the precipice of having their bones irreversibly disfigured.
Sigh. I agree completely but that is something that taller MtF's some times find offensive so I avoid the issue now. We MtF's can be a touchy cohort at times, you know that:)

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya know, the white female card and I guess i have that now. I decided not to capitalize i anymore because it is slowing me down.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am petite and I feel guilty for that some times but it also propelled me. I definitely have survivors guilt about my cleavage so I stopped dealing with breast issues on Reddit.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh. I agree completely but that is something that taller MtF's some times find offensive so I avoid the issue now.
I'm a little bit on the taller side for a female (although my frame is very small for my height), but it's an important issue to me especially because I was a victim of this while I was under 18.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a little bit on the taller side for a female (although my frame is very small for my height), but it's an important issue to me especially because I was a victim of this while I was under 18.
I might delete this later but I was helping a 16 year old English girl with that cause her parents opposed HRT and MtF's kept popping in and telling her that height doesn't matter and it made me furious and I told both of them, there were two, to stop putting their issues on other people.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We always can get gyno surgergy. Whats most concerning for me is fat redistribution and muscle loss, as well as ED.

The problem is: how long can we keep that strong kind of strong regimen!? Its undoable to keep that. You will definitely get to the point, where you just CAN'T handle it. But I am on the same boat, being desparate. Started with finasteride now, might consider bica when I am finally 18.
The Bicalutamide + Finasteride mode is good, you can be on it as long as you like. No problems with fat redistribution, ED, etc. Ein says Spironolactone is not a problem either. Perhaps we can grow on spironolactone and maintain on Bicalutamide. spironolactone, in theory, should help Bicalutamide give faster results and aid in regrowth

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Bicalutamide + Finasteride mode is good, you can be on it as long as you like. No problems with fat redistribution, ED, etc. Ein says Spironolactone is not a problem either. Perhaps we can grow on spironolactone and maintain on Bicalutamide. spironolactone, in theory, should help Bicalutamide give faster results and aid in regrowth
Wait! No you can't can you EK?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Eon, bless them, female or male. I am uncertain by the avatar. I had never heard of eonism until her and Goddess knows I have that feature about my life.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might delete this later but I was helping a 16 year old English girl with that cause her parents opposed HRT and MtF's kept popping in and telling her that height doesn't matter and it made me furious and I told both of them, there were two, to stop putting their issues on other people.
I would legit buy hormones for someone who asked me in that situation, don't even care. Height is important, but getting on HRT should always be the #1 priority at any age even if the person doesn't transition socially. Dysphoria doesn't go away.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would legit buy hormones for someone who asked me in that situation, don't even care. Height is important, but getting on HRT should always be the #1 priority at any age even if the person doesn't transition socially. Dysphoria doesn't go away.
I agree and I have seen some incredibly graceful tall gals but saying that it doesn't hurt to be slim is something that I will delete soon. I just don't want to hurt anyone. This is hard enough when you look like KCMB.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Eon, bless them, female or male. I am uncertain by the avatar. I had never heard of eonism until her and Goddess knows I have that feature about my life.
Lol he is a male, well, he is physically a prepubescent kid but mentally a 18/19 year old

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was like a two day project by PM and it was hard since she lacked a credit charge. She was 15 and beautiful already and well, that's a nice age to be a female.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure who KCMB is. But yeah, I think having small ribs and shoulders is probably even more important than height. I got a little bit lucky despite my height in that i took after the side of my family with small chests/necks/etc

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure who KCMB is. But yeah, I think having small ribs and shoulders is probably even more important than height. I got a little bit lucky despite my height in that i took after the side of my family with small chests/necks/etc
I mean, if I put my arms down straight by my sides it pushes things together and I am huge. I am still getting used to it.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree and I have seen some incredibly graceful tall gals but saying that it doesn't hurt to be slim is something that I will delete soon. I just don't want to hurt anyone. This is hard enough when you look like KCMB.
I wasn't hurt by anything. I just take issue with transphobia on a thread about using hormones. There's a reason why a lot of the original people from this thread left and joined a discord instead at one point.