Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not been on here much recently but daaamn Bridge those results are stellar! Very much Jealous lol. Not far now until you hit NW1!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
But the problem is that I can get Estradiol pills just like you (I don't why though, if I can purchase Bicalutamide without prescription).
Is your country strict on customs that you can't order from an online pharmacy?

have you ever considered buying birth control or getting a woman to buy it for you? Lol

Do you have any idea about anything that could work as an agonist for aromatase?
the only thing I've heard of that elevates aromatase is; alcohol, body fat, dexamethasone

There's way more research done about inhibiting aromatase. So maybe look at that and do the opposite.

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your country strict on customs that you can't order from an online pharmacy?
Yes, it is.
have you ever considered buying birth control or getting a woman to buy it for you? Lol
No, lol. And I don't want birth control. I want actual 17β-estradiol either produced directly in my body through aromatase, or having it orally.
the only thing I've heard of that elevates aromatase is; alcohol, body fat, dexamethasone
I've read about body fat and alcohol too. But a healthy lifestyle is important for me. I can't risk my liver to further damage than what Bicalutamide could possibly cause, that I don't think is doing at the current stage.

Nicedude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi bridgeburn,
You are making great progress!
Can you please tell me if you have noticed any difference in your facial hair?
like the density or thinckness of your beard and mustache area.
Thanks.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why would you assume orally would work better than topically? if anything youd get higher concentrations in the scalp using it topically provided you use a decent vehicle

spirinolactone is a sh*t drug tho, its a diuretic so it makes you feel so bad. I recommend using anything else, of all the anti androgens why use spirinolactone

I'm not assuming. As I said many people online have allready tried using spironolactone topically and it never works. I picked spironolactone because its all i have left.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you order from ? I’ve had an order from all day chemist sitting in US customs for 10 days now. Starting to think it will never arrive. I also initially put in my alldaychem order like a month ago.

I ordered from thailand pharmacy. Mine has only been in customs for 2 days but I just have a feeling that I'm screwed. Maybe were just unlicky but Its just not worth the waiting and were wasting money doing it this way. I have a pretty cool doctor that has let me have some freedom in the past choosing unconventional methods for unrelated issues so I think theres a good chance he will let me try some spironolactone. Its our only other option.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats estriol? Vaginal cream? Do you apply it on the scalp?

It is a cream that women apply any where they want. For our purposes yes it's best to apply to the scalp. but unless your on an anti androgen topical estriol probably wont do much for your hair. There is one guy on these forums who said estriol alone helped thicken up his hair slightly but said it was not very significant.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a cream that women apply any where they want. For our purposes yes it's best to apply to the scalp. but unless your on an anti androgen topical estriol probably wont do much for your hair. There is one guy on these forums who said estriol alone helped thicken up his hair slightly but said it was not very significant.

How much do you plan to use?

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when i look here in my country about estriol cream i just find to vaginal cream. They contain (Stele) 1mg of estriol. Is it ok to apply on the scalp?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when i look here in my country about estriol cream i just find to vaginal cream. They contain (Stele) 1mg of estriol. Is it ok to apply on the scalp?

Thats strange, do you mean it contains 1mg per aplication or in the entire bottle? because 1mg is a normal daily dose. I only plan on using 1 or 2 mg per day. But maybe I will need more.

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, you have the same regimen as the OP. Would you like to share your story? Did your hair condition improve?
yes quite a bit I actually started about the same time as bridge. Mine was not quite as bad as his but it works . I did not keep a photo log though. I wpold have to dig up some old pics to show how bad it was . Oh and I'm 51 and have naitive temple hairline slowly filling in and its been gone since I was 30 so it can come back. right now Im having a shed and cant figure out why. I think Iwas taking to much cypro or T.E

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, lol. And I don't want birth control. I want actual 17β-estradiol either produced directly in my body through aromatase, or having it orally.
yeah, I know estradiol is preferable but it's an idea if you get desperate enough, lol.

If you ever visit a less strict country try to buy some estrogel and squeze it into an empty shampoo bottle then smuggle it back into your country Lol. (I have travelled with it like this)

Can you please tell me if you have noticed any difference in your facial hair?
like the density or thinckness of your beard and mustache area.
yeah a couple patches formed but mostly its unaffected so far. mustache in particular though grows uneven/ strange.
ah, the country that kicked me out
Wow, you have the same regimen as the OP.
the same except I use higher doses of estradiol lol

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, I know estradiol is preferable but it's an idea if you get desperate enough, lol.

If you ever visit a less strict country try to buy some estrogel and squeze it into an empty shampoo bottle then smuggle it back into your country Lol. (I have travelled with it like this)

yeah a couple patches formed but mostly its unaffected so far. mustache in particular though grows uneven/ strange.

ah, the country that kicked me out

the same except I use higher doses of estradiol lol
ahh not so fast i'm using 4 mg of oral plus gel just have not changed my sig