Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
your optimism is stange

its like your perfectly happy to be chemically castrated. I wonder if its from the estrogen. There is this wierd eneregy that I sense from your posts as if nothing can touch you

not sure if you get what I mean

Estrogen will change one’s brain, turn him into an emotional sissy. The guy’s face is irreparably changed. He’s done. Your post makes no sense. A weird energy? Either you’re a retard or you low key wanna get in there. Which one is it?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey @bridgeburn ; sorry to challenge you like this , you know that i respect you , but can you post a clear pic of your hairline with the hair pull back ?
because i am almost sure that even with such a strong regimen you can't regrow bare temple .
I posted a hairline pic like two weeks ago! Hahaha, you want me to update with another?? yeah, much of the temples are still the most stubborn. Im looking like I may get a somewhat nice line though. But seems my left side improved way more than right.

Right side is like this up close,
P_20180619_151803_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg which is maybe a tiny bit better than last update some months ago.
P_20171226_152039_vHDR_Auto.jpg

I can see some slow improvement on right side in real life with my eye, but despite this, its not so noticeable from a distance.

My hairline right now is like this:
P_20180702_183015_1.jpg

but the left side is starting to look decent from distance.
P_20180702_183025_1.jpg

I should be grateful though, considering how far I came.

IMG_20180703_010520.jpg

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgeburn, something about your picture stood out to me that doesn’t seem right.... your fingernails; they’re very purple! Either it’s really cold wherever you are, or you’re probably not getting enough oxygen.

Not trying to scare you, but you may want to check that out.
I should probably get a lot of things checked out... Instead of experimenting with hormones and castration drugs without a prescription for a whole year without ever getting a single bloodtest..

guess I'm a good role model of what not to do, lol...

I really don't know what was with my fingernails. I dont remember if I was cold, maybe it was the lighting..

They seem fine now though.

P_20180702_180823_vHDR_Auto.jpg

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted a hairline pic like two weeks ago! Hahaha, you want me to update with another?? yeah, much of the temples are still the most stubborn. Im looking like I may get a somewhat nice line though. But seems my left side improved way more than right.

View attachment 92217 which is maybe a tiny bit better than last update some months ago.
View attachment 92218

I can see some slow improvement on right side in real life with my eye, but despite this, its not so noticeable from a distance.

View attachment 92219
View attachment 92220

View attachment 92221

Damn that skin is clear af. Do you moisturize? /s

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridge are you still taking Cyproterone acetate or have you moved onto Oral spironolactone?
currently trying out spironolactone.
your optimism is stange
yes
its like your perfectly happy to be chemically castrated.
I do enjoy it. I thought that was clear? Lol
I wonder if its from the estrogen.
I enjoy the estrogen too
There is this wierd eneregy that I sense from your posts
well, I am a total weirdo :p
as if nothing can touch you

not sure if you get what I mean
hmmm, maybe I have an idea what you mean but what exactly do you mean?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"I really don't know what was with my fingernails. I dont remember if I was cold, maybe it was the lighting.."

its a effect of cyproterone acetate.. you have fewer Red blood cells - this is not so good :-| (fewer red blood cells -> fewer o2 in your blood -> higher rate of heartbeat (tachycardia))

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen has some special effects in the brain
really? lol, i know it shrinks the brain but not sure what all it does
its a effect of cyproterone acetate.. you have fewer Red blood cells - this is not so good :-| (fewer red blood cells -> fewer o2 in your blood -> higher rate of heartbeat (tachycardia))
hmmm, Im not using cypro anymore right now, but maybe i haven't been off it long enough

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
estrogen let grow some parts of your brain ;-)

it is easier to learn new stuff with slightly higher E2 in your system.

estrogen let downgrade the androgen receptor... you can safe your hair only with a low dose of estrogen and feel lucky all the time.

i love my oestrogel and never will miss it ... :)

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
really? lol, i know it shrinks the brain but not sure what all it does

hmmm, Im not using cypro anymore right now, but maybe i haven't been off it long enough

Look on the bright side you can now gear up all you want.
estrogen let grow some parts of your brain ;-)

it is easier to learn new stuff with slightly higher E2 in your system.

estrogen let downgrade the androgen receptor... you can safe your hair only with a low dose of estrogen and feel lucky all the time.

i love my oestrogel and never will miss it ... :)

so estrogen will make me smarter? My mom always said I’m a useless retard, maybe oesteogel will help? Please respond.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"so estrogen will make me smarter? My mom always said I’m a useless retard, maybe oesteogel will help? Please respond.

#1059IHadSexWithAHairPiece, 10 minutes ago
"

maybe.. you have to find it out by yourself... its not the awnser for everyone..everbody is an individuum
but to much E2 is not good for the masculine hormone-system .. to little E2 is bad too

a little dose have changed something to good things in my life (and reversed the hairloss to NW1-2 with thicker hair on top)

but i dont want to play down the effects of E2 .. some guys could get problems with it...the other guys will be lucky..... its not for everyone...

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 92217 which is maybe a tiny bit better than last update some months ago.
View attachment 92218

View attachment 92219
View attachment 92220

View attachment 92221
Looks like a stubborn spot at the front too, or is that just the way the hair parted?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like a stubborn spot at the front too, or is that just the way the hair parted?
It's always been like that my whole life

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes exactly! I agree with all of this in general.

I would say maybe men age better in late age while women definitely age better up to menopause but menopause speeds the process messing them up, men have a steady gradual decline in their hormone production. But totally the attraction of women is that they look more youthful!
Youth is a huge part of the female gender and so signs of age don't look right on women. Men are acceptable more easily with wrinkles and aging because thats just a normal part of being a man. Maybe women are a bit less superficial too. Many masculine features actually make people look older!
Hairloss, oily rough skin, facial hair.

plus men don't statically live as long.

And if you really think about it, there is not much difference between becoming more feminine and becoming more youthful. Its practically a synonym.

Little kids for example are more feminine than masculine. They have nice smooth skin, full heads of hair, no facial hair, emotional, etc.

see the correalation, what does estrogen do? it makes us closer to being like a little kid! it lessened my body hair, made me more emotional, gave more head hair, practically no body odor hm come to think about it nobody told me I stunk Before puberty! cleared up acne and gave better skin, stopped my sperm production and we didn't make sperm yet when we were little kids did we?

there's definitely something to this.
we all start off as female by default in the womb even. and then change based on the level of androgen exposure.
Yes it has made you look boyish, one observation I have is when we're teens and shave you can't see the outline of the facial hair, but as we get older even with shaving against the grain you can still see the outline of facial hair, if you know what I'm talking about here.

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you honestly ever get laid? Penis not working, face completely changed, muscle and bone density eliminated. What is the point, I seriously want to know how you see things.