Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
likemike, how much estrogen do you take? Do you take only estrogen? Do you apply oestrogen on your scalp?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men need estrogen to get erections. True fact.

Look it up on my thread here if you don't believe me.
I believe it, lol. In fact, after I finish, my dick takes forever to soften again even though I'm not touching it anymore.. It wasn't like that for so long Before taking estrogen. I know It's hard to believe cause other men get erectile dysfunction with much weaker regimens but for me, estradiol is like v****. Lol,.. I'm being serious
edit: Vlagra
h.lt. suddenly started asterisking much more

Last edited:

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe it, lol. In fact, after I finish, my dick takes forever to soften again even though I'm not touching it anymore.. It wasn't like that for so long Before taking estrogen. I know It's hard to believe cause other men get erectile dysfunction with much weaker regimens but for me, estradiol is like v****. Lol,.. I'm being serious

You are a force of nature. I like you. Still though, taking blood tests is wise. If you do, be so kind as to post them here. You are an interesting case of castration.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
likemike, how much estrogen do you take? Do you take only estrogen? Do you apply oestrogen on your scalp?

10 gtt E2 transdermal per day
some evenings 100mg progesterone sublingual
some envenings 50mg DHEA sublingual
Minoxidil topical 2%

E2 is really like v****.

on the long run it makes the scalp a little bit thicker and bring back the hair to a Norwood 1-2 ... in the corner are only some new hair..but the rest is fine.. thats me 2018

https://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/fa/25380/0/

in the year 2012 i had cpa 12.5 mg per day... 2013 i've ended it and rise the sose of estrogen high to 30 drops per day ... in the year 2014 i've stopped everything and thinned again .. in 2017 i've started again with E2 10gtt per day and P4 100mg per day (2 weeks on/3 weeks off)....

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
..having some crazy amounts of body hair coming out! o_O sometimes it falls out on my desk when Im in school lol.

Leg hair I lost yesterday:
P_20180703_142059_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

Arm hair I lost today! :
P_20180704_184815_vHDR_Auto.jpg

more leg hair I lost today:

P_20180704_191400_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

When will this shedding end?! lol

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it looks like the spironolactone and estradiol I ordered online has been seized by customs and will most likely be inspected and destroyed. I just lost 150 bucks. So my only option left is to try to get a prescription from my doctor. I think he might let me try spironolactone but probably will say no to estradiol.

Bridgeburn do you think that taking estriol instead of estradiol whilst taking spironolactone could have very close results to what you achieved? I know the advantage of estradiol over estriol is that estradiol lowers testosterone but that shouldnt matter much if im on spironolactone is that correct? I'm asking because it is easy to get estriol over the counter without a prescription and it might be my only option. An advantage of estriol is that it is much less likely to cause gyno. I'm really fustrated right now as I have been trying to get on this regiment for 2 months now and my hair is getting worse everyday. I hope I can book a meeting with my Doctor next week. If he doesent let me try spironolactone my only option left will be to find a trans doctor and pretend I want to transition to being a woman but then I will have to see therapists and all kinds of bullshit I dont want to deal with.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it looks like the spironolactone and estradiol I ordered online has been seized by customs and will most likely be inspected and destroyed. I just lost 150 bucks. So my only option left is to try to get a prescription from my doctor. I think he might let me try spironolactone but probably will say no to estradiol.

Bridgeburn do you think that taking estriol instead of estradiol whilst taking spironolactone could have very close results to what you achieved? I know the advantage of estradiol over estriol is that estradiol lowers testosterone but that shouldnt matter much if im on spironolactone is that correct? I'm asking because it is easy to get estriol over the counter without a prescription and it might be my only option. An advantage of estriol is that it is much less likely to cause gyno. I'm really fustrated right now as I have been trying to get on this regiment for 2 months now and my hair is getting worse everyday. I hope I can book a meeting with my Doctor next week. If he doesent let me try spironolactone my only option left will be to find a trans doctor and pretend I want to transition to being a woman but then I will have to see therapists and all kinds of bullshit I dont want to deal with.

You should do it topically instead. A decent vehicle will get it systemic

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your refering to spironolactone many have tried it topically and it never works.

why would you assume orally would work better than topically? if anything youd get higher concentrations in the scalp using it topically provided you use a decent vehicle

spirinolactone is a sh*t drug tho, its a diuretic so it makes you feel so bad. I recommend using anything else, of all the anti androgens why use spirinolactone

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Where did you order from ? I’ve had an order from all day chemist sitting in US customs for 10 days now. Starting to think it will never arrive. I also initially put in my alldaychem order like a month ago.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it looks like the spironolactone and estradiol I ordered online has been seized by customs and will most likely be inspected and destroyed.
Shiiittt.. I hope that never happens to me. What country are you in?
Bridgeburn do you think that taking estriol instead of estradiol whilst taking spironolactone could have very close results to what you achieved?
It depends on your level of hairloss/ fibrosis/ progenitor cells.
I know the advantage of estradiol over estriol is that estradiol lowers testosterone but that shouldnt matter much if im on spironolactone is that correct?
Estradiol also has the advantage of activating receptors stronger however, estriol has an advantage of having a binding preference to ERb rather than ERa. ERb is better for hair and less ERa means less gyno.

Estradiol activates both receptors equally. However, as you said it lowers T and also can turn into estriol later.

If you use enough spironolactone your receptors will be blocked, spironolactone doesn't reduce T as well as other anti androgens but you may be able to compensate this with higher doses.

If he doesn't let me try spironolactone my only option left will be to find a trans doctor and pretend I want to transition to being a woman but then I will have to see therapists and all kinds of bullshit I dont want to deal with.
I'm thinking of doing this too, lol. or maybe ill just admit I've been self medding and show the doctor a pic of how bald I was and beg them for a prescription? But i hate going into doctors offices.

Hey, if ever you get really desperate for an anti androgen. you could try taking high amounts of Tagamet.. over the counter heart burn medicine. (but I have no idea how safe that is)
http://www.regrowth.com/hair-loss-treatments/off-label/tagamet-cimetidine/

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
..having some crazy amounts of body hair coming out! o_O sometimes it falls out on my desk when Im in school lol.

Leg hair I lost yesterday:
View attachment 92337

Arm hair I lost today! :
View attachment 92338

more leg hair I lost today:

View attachment 92339

When will this shedding end?! lol
I'd love to lose my body hair and look young just like you do. But the problem is that I can't get Estradiol pills just like you (I don't know why though, if I can purchase Bicalutamide without prescription). Do you have any idea about anything that could work as an agonist for aromatase? I'm sure I can get the surge in testosterone (caused due to Bicalutamide) to my advantage, if I get my hands on aromatase agonists. The problem is there's no such thing mentioned on any website. Maybe there's something that has a side effect of elevating aromatase, just like Spironolactone has anti-androgenic side effects despite being an aldosterone antagonist.

Last edited: