Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Little fuzzies, im so excited lol.

Screenshot_20190823-111635_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190823-111718_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190823-112055_Gallery.jpg

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am thinking about replacing 300 mg spironolactone with 100 mg bicalutamide. I am considering this because my vertex and corners of hairline keep worsening over the time. What's your opinion? Will it work better than spironolactone 300 mg?

You showed us your hair last week there is no hairloss what so ever.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it's not true ! He has never said that ! You asked him and he told you .5mg (it means 0.5 mg :) )
Otherwise prove it with a screenshot ! , that he said 10 capsules per day lol

here your answer on the page 334 :

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-route-hair-life.109288/page-334#post-1816680
View attachment 126781
here. he talked about this many times. when he was in Japan he was not able to take antiandrogens. Avodart in Japan is sold legally. I think that none of the adults confuse 5 mg and 0.5 mg. You are not a child to explain such things to you. screenshot below

Last edited:

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
here 334 page
IMG_20190823_200737.jpg

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah. Damn, your gonna have a lions mane soon :). What exactly are you taking?

I had the Thickest hair in the world as a kid, i may actually get to see it again! Im taking 6mg estrofem, 50mg Bicaludamide, and i just recently added 0.5mg Dutasteride last week (Bicaludamide blocks both T & DHT, but i just added Dutasteride 'cause why not)

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're crazy?! 05 mg = 500 mgk. Do you even know what it is?

Are you retarded ? I legitimately want to know, try to be sincere.

20+ posts about .5mg/5mg Dutasteride, and you don't seem to understand that .5mg means 0.5mg ...

Roarryy91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the Thickest hair in the world as a kid, i may actually get to see it again! Im taking 6mg estrofem, 50mg Bicaludamide, and i just recently added 0.5mg Dutasteride last week (Bicaludamide blocks both T & DHT, but i just added Dutasteride 'cause why not)

You definitely will get to see that again :). So I guess it's safe to say that most of the regrowth has been from bica and estrofem and not dutas since you've just added it. How long have you been on them for?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You definitely will get to see that again :). So I guess it's safe to say that most of the regrowth has been from bica and estrofem and not dutas since you've just added it. How long have you been on them for?

Hmm lets see, it's been 4 months and 3 weeks since i started HRT.

First i ordered: Oestrogel 0.75mg + Cyproterone Acetate. I took these for 2 months (estimated).

Then @Ikarus introduced me to Bicaludamide, so i looked into it and turns out it is superior to Cyproterone Acetate. I ordered Bicaludamide + Estrofem.

I would say I've been taking Bicaludamide + Estrofem for almost 3 months now.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm lets see, it's been 4 months and 3 weeks since i started HRT.

First i ordered: Oestrogel 0.75mg + Cyproterone Acetate. I took these for 2 months (estimated).

Then @Ikarus introduced me to Bicaludamide, so i looked into it and turns out it is superior to Cyproterone Acetate. I ordered Bicaludamide + Estrofem.

I would say I've been taking Bicaludamide + Estrofem for almost 3 months now.

I started oral minoxidil 5mg/day to boost thickness. You may want to consider at least 2.5mg. There is a positive resurgence of the drug following some medical experiments in Australia.

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
here. he talked about this many times. when he was in Japan he was not able to take antiandrogens. Avodart in Japan is sold legally. I think that none of the adults confuse 5 mg and 0.5 mg. You are not a child to explain such things to you. screenshot below

Are you trolling me ? A troll here ? :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Everyone here told you, include me, that Bridgeburn has never said that he took 10 capsules / day or he took 5mg per day !!

You're the only one who confused .5 mg with with 5mg ! ("point 5" or .5mg, means 0,5 mg, do you understand??

You made a mistake, so admit it and move on. We are adults :cool::D

You show me the same screenshot that I post lol !

Here on your screenshot
IMG_20190823_200737.jpg