Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh i remember you posting a pic of your gyno and it's not bad at all considering the regimen you are on, i expected it to be much worse.
His BMI must be less than normal. His boobs are much protruding because of being underweight, imo.

Edit: less protruding

Last edited:

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh i remember you posting a pic of your gyno and it's not bad at all considering the regimen you are on, i expected it to be much worse.
I think that may have been before he added progesterone to the mix, which also can increase gyno (and is what mtf use to promote tanner stage maturation). @bridgeburn have you noticed any difference?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that may have been before he added progesterone to the mix, which also can increase gyno (and is what mtf use to promote tanner stage maturation). @bridgeburn have you noticed any difference?
in my case, progesterone was reduced by a gynecologist, apparently turned into androgens

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline is receding.

Attachments

• 0A095885-55F4-403E-8BA0-8A7BCC30D70D.jpeg
    0A095885-55F4-403E-8BA0-8A7BCC30D70D.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 311

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, are you making fun out of me? See the below photo.

Yeah I'm making fun of me because you're making fun of us ...

You're pretending and maybe you really taking anti-androgen at big dose, but your hair is fine. Sorry but there is nothing wrong. Ok maybe it could be worse without treatment, but relax you're not a desperate case.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I'm making fun of me because you're making fun of us ...

You're pretending and maybe you really taking anti-androgen at big dose, but your hair is fine. Sorry but there is nothing wrong. Ok maybe it could be worse without treatment, but relax you're not a desperate case.
I am not making fun of anybody over here. Can't you look at the density of my hair?

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, are you making fun out of me? See the below photo.

That’s not hairloss that’s something called a side parting.
Seriously you aren’t balding. You have fuzzies on your forehead. My girlfriend isn’t balding. And I often look at her hair and when she has it up and it is slightly parted it looks the exact same as yours.
Some people have said you are balding on here. Maybe you was. I don’t know but to keep saying that your treatments aren’t working is complete lies because you have shown us proof and your hair has either completely recovered or you are a hypochondriac and wasn’t balding in the first place.

Last edited:

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
His BMI must be less than normal. His boobs are much protruding because of being underweight, imo.

Edit: less protruding
yes my BMI was like 17.4 last time I checked. maybe I lost weight from spironolactone? or from being anti-sugar.
I think any amount of gyno/boob is more noticeable though when the stomach is flat and frame is small
they've been itching again after upping progesterone

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know progesterone had converted to androgens? Did you test your levels before and after adding it?
I took progesterone 100ml for a week once a day, my gynecologist became a little less, except for progesterone in these 7 days I did not take anything