Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started oral minoxidil 5mg/day to boost thickness. You may want to consider at least 2.5mg. There is a positive resurgence of the drug following some medical experiments in Australia.

Minoxidil is really hard on my body, i quit it 3 weeks before i started HRT.

Peace

My Regimen
Reaction score
Typically, male pattern baldness sufferers have low testosterone, LH and FSH.

Hmmm so my guess is that due to all of the circulating free androgens and higher 5a reductase, the body produces less total testosterone because it doesn't actually need it due to all of the free test.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm lets see, it's been 4 months and 3 weeks since i started HRT.

First i ordered: Oestrogel 0.75mg + Cyproterone Acetate. I took these for 2 months (estimated).

Then @Ikarus introduced me to Bicaludamide, so i looked into it and turns out it is superior to Cyproterone Acetate. I ordered Bicaludamide + Estrofem.

I would say I've been taking Bicaludamide + Estrofem for almost 3 months now.
I had the Thickest hair in the world as a kid, i may actually get to see it again! Im taking 6mg estrofem, 50mg Bicaludamide, and i just recently added 0.5mg Dutasteride last week (Bicaludamide blocks both T & DHT, but i just added Dutasteride 'cause why not)
I tried to order dutasteride from inhousepharmacy and got an email saying I needed to verify my order and payment with some third party company called "theEcheck.com". It listed a number to call but when I did, I just got some random person's personal cell phone voicemail, which seemed a little sketchy. Did you have to do the same verification process before your order would ship?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried to order dutasteride from inhousepharmacy and got an email saying I needed to verify my order and payment with some third party company called "theEcheck.com". It listed a number to call but when I did, I just got some random person's personal cell phone voicemail, which seemed a little sketchy. Did you have to do the same verification process before your order would ship?

Ive never had an issue with them, my order is always processed within 48 hours of placing it, that's odd.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you retarded ? I legitimately want to know, try to be sincere.

20+ posts about .5mg/5mg Dutasteride, and you don't seem to understand that .5mg means 0.5mg ...
did you go to school? 0.5 mg = 500 μg or mgk. even a child knows that there is a big difference in these figures. this is fifth grade (class) knowledge. ask any person you want and ask him what 5 mg = 05 mg. what will he answer you? 1 mg = 1000 mgk. 0.5 mg = 500 mgk. you mislead people. if you make mistakes, acknowledge them. different people read us.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you go to school? 0.5 mg = 500 μg or mgk. even a child knows that there is a big difference in these figures. this is fifth grade (class) knowledge. ask any person you want and ask him what 5 mg = 05 mg. what will he answer you? 1 mg = 1000 mgk. 0.5 mg = 500 mgk. you mislead people. if you make mistakes, acknowledge them. different people read us.

Ok, you're retarded. That's ok. Society needs retarded people to go to the moon ... well bad example. But I'm sure we need people like you.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think there is a language barrier here. We all know 0.5mg = 500 micrograms, we are probably not understanding eachother.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Buddy, just reset your mind, forget everything you know go get a fresh air and than dig this to your mind.

Bridge is taking 0.5 mg dutasteride which is only 1 pill okay ? not 5 not 10 not 50. I shouldn't have removed your ignore.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
to all

Attachments

• 5B198DD0-079F-4387-9C7C-6A5F2FBF12FA.png
    5B198DD0-079F-4387-9C7C-6A5F2FBF12FA.png
    236.9 KB · Views: 266

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buddy, just reset your mind, forget everything you know go get a fresh air and than dig this to your mind.

Bridge is taking 0.5 mg dutasteride which is only 1 pill okay ? not 5 not 10 not 50. I shouldn't have removed your ignore.
you cannot answer for him. it is not tolerant.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are almost there. Actually, @itchymadscalp is doing highly sophisticated calculations hence the discrepancy.:D #Sarcasm

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm perfectly fine with having breasts, it's a good trade-off for me, on another note i wouldn't want to risk a botched gyno surgery and end up losing feeling in my chest area, but anyone else can get gyno surgery if that's what they want.
Chances of you (or anyone) getting a botched surgery are abysmally less. so this shouldn't stop anyone from pursuing the surgery.
If one is fine with gyno, they may avoid the surgery for that reason. But the fear of having it botched shouldn't deter anyone.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chances of you (or anyone) getting a botched surgery are abysmally less. so this shouldn't stop anyone from pursuing the surgery.
If one is fine with gyno, they may avoid the surgery for that reason. But the fear of having it botched shouldn't deter anyone.
we avoid it cause we love our boobies ;)

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
my last blood test was like

testosterone: 1488ng/dl (range: 286- 1001ng/dl)
DHT: 4ng/dl (range: 26-74ng/dl)
PSA: 0.06mg/ml (range: 0.3-2.5ng/ml)

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you just on 150mg bica?
How’s your hair doing mate ?
yeah only on 150mg pica, 0.5mg dutasteride, 60mg raloxifene

I wanna get psa tested again in late September or late October again.

My hair is similar to the day I started the drug, too early to say anything for sure.