Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not being sarcastic, I totally agree with bridge that testosterone is like poison and having literally none of it is a dream.

Testosterone is still a horrible hormone even if youre lucky enough not to be balding. It gives you acne and ugly body hair, it makes people tempermental and violent, it makes you horny all the time, gives horrible body odor etc. Estrogen is literally a million times better, it does the opposite of all the cons that testosterone arises. If men got to experience Estrogen I doubt anyone would want to go back to being full of testosterone.

Okay, interesting pov.

Are you a female or a male who wants to be a female?

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would suggest going for sublingual estradiol because low dose oral estradiol doesnt give the best levels. If youre DIY I would go for estrofem and take it sublingually.

But i dont think we have sublingual estradiol here in my country. Do you think i could up the dose of the estradiol pill to compensate this? Maybe 3 mg instead of 2mg?

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're getting your estradiol valerate with a prescription? If youre not then you might as well go for estradiol hemihydrate and take it sublingually. Oral Estradiol gives a very bad E1:E2 ratio that will result in poorer results and less T suppression. If you are prescribed your HRT ask your endo for injections, that should give the best results. Upping the dose will help but I don't know if youre transgender, if you're not a high dose may give you a lot of side effects that you wont like

Its not estradiol valerate, its 17-betaestradiol. Ok thanks for the advice. Im not transgender, im just desperate hahaha and i'm not buying with a prescription.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
tesstosterone is what makes you a male brah
this is just our shitty dht sensitivity which f*** us
@HillTopLumber ; according to you how high is the rate of gyno with duta ?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not being sarcastic, I totally agree with bridge that testosterone is like poison and having literally none of it is a dream.

Testosterone is still a horrible hormone even if youre lucky enough not to be balding. It gives you acne and ugly body hair, it makes people tempermental and violent, it makes you horny all the time, gives horrible body odor etc. Estrogen is literally a million times better, it does the opposite of all the cons that testosterone arises. If men got to experience Estrogen I doubt anyone would want to go back to being full of testosterone.

Don't you miss having normal dick function and sex drive? I know I did when I was on cypro.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys who read so much about this regimen, what timeline should i expect for regrowth, suppossing that regrowth occurs (I know that its possible that nothing happens)?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys who read so much about this regimen, what timeline should i expect for regrowth, suppossing that regrowth occurs (I know that its possible that nothing happens)?
you should take your pills sublingually or buccally and give it a few months. you might regrow but definitely shouldnt lose any more hair at least.
If you get nothing then you could also try dermarolling to break up the fibrotic tissue, it didnt seem to help me but I do question sometimes if the dermarolling I did before starting estrogen and cypro helped me respond better to it? cause bald scalp is thicker than nonbald, maybe people who regrow better had less fibrosis? You could also temporarily try topical corticosteriods which thin the skin but that does come with risks of course.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last question today i promise. My estradiol is micronized; do you know if i could take sublingually estradiol micronized?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last question today i promise. My estradiol is micronized; do you know if i could take sublingually estradiol micronized?
yes, you can take it that way

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9052581/

Single-dose pharmacokinetics of sublingual versus oral administration of micronized 17 beta-estradiol.

Sublingual administration resulted in a significantly lower E1 to E2 ratio during the 24 hours than did oral administration.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, you can take it that way

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9052581/

Single-dose pharmacokinetics of sublingual versus oral administration of micronized 17 beta-estradiol.

Sublingual administration resulted in a significantly lower E1 to E2 ratio during the 24 hours than did oral administration.
Thank you, BridgeBurn! Though you had a huge success, you never refuse to help others. Really appreciate.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much time do you give between the first Estrogel application and the second bridge? Do you also consider the time you took the Estradiol pill or don't you take the dosages at defined regular intervals?
I dont have a strict time schedule but I try to space it out and It depends on the day and my school schedule, I always take one pill in the morning. tuesdays and thursdays I only have one class so its easier to space it evenly. so today thursday, I took the pill after breakfast and used some gel every few hours. Monday Wednesday and Friday, Im at school all day, so I take the pill after breakfast and it is dissolving while Im getting ready, It takes me a long time to get ready (kinda like a woman Lol) and then Ill try to use some gel before I leave.. but sometimes I run out of time so I put in another pill as Im leaving so then 2 pills are dissolving, lol. MWF, I take gel when I get home at about 630pm and then I use gel again at about 10:00pm something

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
You apply gel twice a day right or do you do it more than that?
Usually twice a day, but today I spaced it out to 3 times.

Dont you only take 2mg of Estrofem? If you take more don't take it all at once its better to have constant levels instead of peaking and then having low levels for a long time.
yeah I know but I have to go to school all day so i was trying to take alot in the morning. .. I guess I could bring the pills to school but Im a little worried if they might get too hot in my bag??

sometimes I take 2 pills and 1.5mg gel and sometimes 1 pill and 3mg of gel.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok i've just had access to my last results of my blood test.

Prolactin: 24 ng/ml. The normal range for men is 14 and for women is 20.

Estradiol: 104 pg/ml

Is the estradiol ok or should i up the dosage? Should i be worried with the prolactin level? If yes, what should i do to lower it?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
For my Estradiol I cut around the single dose on the blister pack so it doesnt get oxidized and place it in a compartment in my bag that doesn't get too hot. I definitely wont put in in pockets because they tend to get quite hot and Id recommend keeping it in the foil.
oh, but youre on Elleste solo. The way estrofem packets are is designed different.
Screenshot_20180407-053216.jpg

I cant really take just one pill, so I will buy one of those metal pill capsules

For my cypro pill that is a bit harder as I have to split it so I have to remove it for the foil. What I do is I split it at home and put it in a aluminum pill capsule and keep it in the same cool compartment in my bag. I dont think it harms the drug too much but I wont leave it for days in a pill capsule even though cypro pills are scored tablets so technically splitting it and leaving it exposed shouldn't harm it too much but I dont risk it
Oh, I dont split my cypro,:) I just take 1 whole pill after dinner. It has a long half life so should be fine

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok i've just had access to my last results of my blood test.

Prolactin: 24 ng/ml. The normal range for men is 14 and for women is 20.

Estradiol: 104 pg/ml

Is the estradiol ok or should i up the dosage? Should i be worried with the prolactin level? If yes, what should i do to lower it?
Prolactin is not in dangerous levels yet. how long after you took your E dose did you take a blood test? cause it causes a big spike after you take it so should wait several hours before blood testing.
G5PDd9t.jpg
Usually transwomen want to have an average around level 200 E