Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
is there E gel that doesn't absorb systemically (I think it's called) and just stays mostly in the scalp region?

I don't think that exists today. It's funny that with Histogen and other "potential" treatments,
nothing's out.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is there E gel that doesn't absorb systemically (I think it's called) and just stays mostly in the scalp region?

It was posted in another thread but there is a gel (phlogel) you can buy that supposedly will encapsulate any active you add to it in a liposome, potentially we could limit systemic absorption via this delivery when using 17b-E2 as an active.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was posted in another thread but there is a gel (phlogel) you can buy that supposedly will encapsulate any active you add to it in a liposome, potentially we could limit systemic absorption via this delivery when using 17b-E2 as an active.
so put phlogel on, then E gel? Did you have a link to which thread?

abcnamed

My Regimen
Reaction score
.5mg Dutasteride
2.25mg oestrogel topically
2mg estradiol hemihydrate, buccally
50mg cyproterone
10mg oral minoxidil, every other day
hi , I wonder why you dont use estradiol valerate instead of estradiol hemihydrate?
is valerate ineffective?
or is ethinylestradiol ineffective?
why do you choose hemihydrate?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
This sublingual estradiol, is it made specifically to be taken this way, or is it a normal pill that you take this way? Do you think this is crucial to success, or you could have success just swallowing and using estrogel simultaneously?
hemihydrate version is always used sublinguly while the valerate pills are made to be swallowed. I do believe that the sublingual/ buccal method gives better E levels.
Wow amazing hairgrowth, can you make make a picture from you hole front hairline?
this pic is from last month but im lazy to take a new one
P_20180214_081505_1.jpg
I gonna maybe alsoo starting with estrogen
be careful
Sorry to ask ... no change with your dick ... size ... ? :/ because estradiol is well known to induce dick shrinkage
It only shrinks if you dont use it for a long time. mine hasnt shrunk at all.
hi , I wonder why you dont use estradiol valerate instead of estradiol hemihydrate?
is valerate ineffective?
or is ethinylestradiol ineffective?
why do you choose hemihydrate?
valerates fine but from what i read taking it buccally is more effective which is what hemihydrate is more used for.
ethynl is stronger at the receptors but has risks of dangerous sides. Also estradiol reduces 5ar but ethynl doesn't.

abcnamed

My Regimen
Reaction score
i started cyproterone 50 without estrogen
do you think it causes lowering estrogen and then more hair loss?
or it can reduce androgen and will stop hair loss?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
i started cyproterone 50 without estrogen
do you think it causes lowering estrogen and then more hair loss?
or it can reduce androgen and will stop hair loss?
more likely it will stop hairloss and might regrow it. Cypro on its own can only lower T production by like 70% but a good portion of the rest will get aromatased as cypro will block it from binding to the androgen receptor. so although E is technically lowered, your androgen/estrogen ratio will be a little on the E side

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Not yet. Maybe im slightly worse, actually. But i'm not sure because i dont take photos to monitor. I'm patiently waiting and hoping.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dht, Iron, Vit D, Prolactin, Thyroid hormone,

good, f*** testosterone lol
hahahaha

DHT - close to the minimum of the reference number which is strange considering i have no testosterone

Rest is ok, except vit D. Need more sun exposure.