Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone offered me hair like that by simply using meds I would take it in a heart beat, and I'm 41, then maybe stop by the barber for a little trim on top.
Maybe something like this would be more suitable and realistic for you:
View attachment 80868
yes that looks good to me

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

@Georgie i dont know why its not letting me quote reply you.
although EE is probably better at changing gene expression at the receptor level, the only problem i see with that is the pill elevates SHBG semi-permanently. this could make 17b less bioavialable. and from that study I showed you earlier 17b reduces 5ar, but EE doesn't. i think once on the pill for a long time it might be difficult to use natural E for awhile, but i dont know, maybe it will work if you rub the gel directly on the scalp

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and its still getting better :)

I really do think, at the current rate, in October 2018 you will be between a Norwood
two and one).

For those reading this thread, a Norwood one is one centimeter above the hairline, where it should
fall (by "classic" Norwood definition, LOL).

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So glad for you. I would kill just to have mine stop shedding and falling out at least. On average I’m losing 120 hairs a day. Hair looks worse from day to day. It’s f*****g gut wrenching.
Have you thought of quitting everything and letting your body return to homeostasis or even if it will ?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you thought of quitting everything and letting your body return to homeostasis or even if it will ?
Haha. I tried the “let my body heal” thing in 2015. I’ve been through menopause mate. There’s no “going back to normal” for me.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• FDDDC62E-08F6-4031-88F5-6C2559FEEC57.jpeg
    FDDDC62E-08F6-4031-88F5-6C2559FEEC57.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 587

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So glad for you. I would kill just to have mine stop shedding and falling out at least. On average I’m losing 120 hairs a day. Hair looks worse from day to day. It’s f*****g gut wrenching.

You should really try topical Finasteride/Minoxidil/Progesterone/Estrogen combination.

I haven't tried the estroid yet.

That said, I'll have to post a pictures of my hair. It was a Norwood four at 2012 (worst).

Just got a haircut today.

At the most, I only lose a few hairs a wee/month, if that.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should really try topical Finasteride/Minoxidil/Progesterone/Estrogen combination.

I haven't tried the estroid yet.

That said, I'll have to post a pictures of my hair. It was a Norwood four at 2012 (worst).

Just got a haircut today.

At the most, I only lose a few hairs a wee/month, if that.
I already take estrogen and progesterone orally, dutasteride and topical darolutamide.

abcnamed

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi, may l ask you, what's your final complete regime now?
which kind of estradiol are you using?
ethinyl estradiol ،valerate?! topical or orally or both? in which dose?,
and are you using cyproterone 50 now?
thanks

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi, may l ask you, what's your final complete regime now?
which kind of estradiol are you using?
ethinyl estradiol ،valerate?! topical or orally or both? in which dose?,
and are you using cyproterone 50 now?
thanks
.5mg Dutasteride
2.25mg oestrogel topically
2mg estradiol hemihydrate, buccally
50mg cyproterone
10mg oral minoxidil, every other day

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think Estrogel is giving a local effect?
It does go systematic but I think it temporary causes high E at the place applied giving some local boost. I apply on my temples but also other places too. I've been putting some on a scar ive had for years and it seems to be making it turn normal skin color.
there are trans girls who apply it to their breasts
:confused: really doubt that's safe in the long term. would cause high peaks in the breasts followed by a drop when it goes systematic, everyday.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sublingual estradiol, is it made specifically to be taken this way, or is it a normal pill that you take this way? Do you think this is crucial to success, or you could have success just swallowing and using estrogel simultaneously?