Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridge is on a higher dose than you and he still gets erections so HRT doesn't necessarily mean it will kill your dick. For me and some other trans girls it completely kills it but like I said its a potential effect of HRT not a guarantee. Although I tend to believe most HRT effects are dose dependent, Im pretty sure 100mg cypro and high E dose will kill your dick lol so dont go that high if you like erections.
I'm not bothered by errections but I do wish morning wood would disappear its really annoying. Should pm me pics of your hair Hilltop ( ಠ‿ಠ)

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does morning moon bother you lol? I get why its upsetting for trans girls but for you why exactly is it a problem?
Because to me its a sign that the medicine is working. If people stop getting morning wood simply on finasteride then why the hell am I still getting it on my regimen? Its frustrating and makes me think I have some sort of super resistant male pattern baldness.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao do you use guys on this sub as a barometer for sides? I swear that if I cut my balls off with a blunt rusty knife and inject a kilo of estrogen in me every day I would still have less sides than the men on this forum say they got from 0.5mg finasteride.
Fair point haha, some of the hypochondriac's on here think that 0.5mg once has left them impotent and chronically depressed with massive tits, Its actually crazy.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These last few posts have given me a new outlook on testosterone. Bridge made fantastic points in his reply to IdealForehead that have resonated greatly with me. Excellent posts guys! Also bridge your before and after pics you posted yesterday are insane.. You literally did look like a 40 year old pedophile. Now you look like a fairly attractive, approachable guy in his mid 20s what an incredible transformation! Any chance you could upload new hair pics?:p

I agree. @bridgeburn does have good results from what he is doing.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, but I dont get morning wood, Fortunately! :p I have to be in the mood for erections
What's the erection quality like? I just hopped off dutasteride as the combination of finasteride+dutasteride+RU completely tanked my sexual function, and now I'm experiencing a tiny shed, but my libido has skyrocketed. My penis is literally engorged with blood, and is practically looking up at me it's that hard. Took a girl back home the other night and simply her sitting on my lap got me rock hard. I'll spare you the other details, but dear lord, I never realized how castrated all these drugs were making me. But at the same time, I wouldn't be getting these girls if I were noticeably balding. So the drugs are here to stay, but I'm curious if all those drugs will significantly weaken my erections.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @bridgeburn,
Since ER-b is the predominant estrogen receptor in the pilosebaceous unit,i was wondering what if i take 1mg oral estriol with no anti-androgen?
I've found that sexual abstinence combined with caffeine withdrawl are enough to minimize the tightness and itchiness on the top of my scalp,something that fina was unable to do.
Would estriol reduce systemic androgen levels?
Isn't it a better option than estradiol?
1mg estriol is not nearly enough to not require an antiandrogen. Estradiol is stronger at reducing androgen levels, Unless you take a lot of estrogen for awhile until the testicles atrophy, then without an AA you need to keep decent E levels consistently throughout the day since every couple hours or so is Gnhr pulses based on sex hormone levels at the time.
What's the erection quality like?
If I'm aroused, It's honestly the same quality as before treatment

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the erection quality like? I just hopped off dutasteride as the combination of finasteride+dutasteride+RU completely tanked my sexual function, and now I'm experiencing a tiny shed, but my libido has skyrocketed. My penis is literally engorged with blood, and is practically looking up at me it's that hard. Took a girl back home the other night and simply her sitting on my lap got me rock hard. I'll spare you the other details, but dear lord, I never realized how castrated all these drugs were making me. But at the same time, I wouldn't be getting these girls if I were noticeably balding. So the drugs are here to stay, but I'm curious if all those drugs will significantly weaken my erections.

Yep. Everything that makes my libido normal and makes me feel healthy and good, murders my hair. I have kinda low T, and when I do things to boost it, I start feeling so confident, strong, and healthy, but my hair takes a dive bomb to hell.

You aren't allowed to be a red-blooded healthy male when you have these cursed genetics, it's some kind of sick f*****g joke.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgeburn just wondering - do find find that the quality of hair regrow by oral minoxidil although terminal, is still weaker than a normal terminal hair? Like dark, but still very fine and thin?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgeburn just wondering - do find find that the quality of hair regrow by oral minoxidil although terminal, is still weaker than a normal terminal hair? Like dark, but still very fine and thin?
yeah but gradually gets thicker.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
??

Thought you said you were having luck with Minoxidil?
No.
I’ve spoken quite a lot about how I get synchronised regrowth and loss, or sometimes just sparse regrowth, and all through severe shedding.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. Everything that makes my libido normal and makes me feel healthy and good, murders my hair. I have kinda low T, and when I do things to boost it, I start feeling so confident, strong, and healthy, but my hair takes a dive bomb to hell.

You aren't allowed to be a red-blooded healthy male when you have these cursed genetics, it's some kind of sick f*****g joke.
I am starting to think the hormonal / DHT suppression is not a viable route even for me.
Ever since I suspended finasteride to see how it was affecting my sex life, my libido has grown and my orgasms have been 2x more intense.
I really have a hard time thinking that hair is worth a worse experience between the sheets.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie

I don't want this to sound creepy, but what is your perspective on older over the hill
guys?

And do you have a twin sister that lives in the U.S. ?

The only reason I'm asking is because ******72 wanted me to ask you.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie

I don't want this to sound creepy, but what is your perspective on older over the hill
guys?

And do you have a twin sister that lives in the U.S. ?

The only reason I'm asking is because ******72 wanted me to ask you.
Over the hill as in older? I always preferred older men.

I don’t have a twin sister. I have an two older sisters, one of which is spoken for, the other.. she’s a bit picky.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Over the hill as in older? I always preferred older men.

I don’t have a twin sister. I have an two older sisters, one of which is spoken for, the other.. she’s a bit picky.

So, she doesn't like over the hill balding guys? Are you serious, what is wrong with her?

What if you told her I was rich, tall, and handsome (well, my picture in my twenties is LOL).

Would that change her mind?

Again, I'm only asking because a famous member, D***** T**mp goes here a lot. He was
asking.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, she doesn't like over the hill balding guys? Are you serious, what is wrong with her?

What if you told her I was rich, tall, and handsome (well, my picture in my twenties is LOL).

Would that change her mind?

Again, I'm only asking because a famous member, D***** T**mp goes here a lot. He was
asking.
Um.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am starting to think the hormonal / DHT suppression is not a viable route even for me.
Ever since I suspended finasteride to see how it was affecting my sex life, my libido has grown and my orgasms have been 2x more intense.
I really have a hard time thinking that hair is worth a worse experience between the sheets.

Of course it isn't! The whole point to have a full head of hair on your head is to be attractive so you can get the best possible partner and enjoy a great sex life. Well, one of the main points anyway.

Slashing your hormones so you can barely get erect and have dull orgasms defeats the whole god damn point. That is why I consider all this hormonal medication as barbaric. I realized that having hair for hair's sake is not worth much when I used estrogen. Sure, I regrew a lot of hair, but my dick didn't work, I didn't see women as attractive anymore and had barely any sex drive or desire. Some fun it is, to live like a castrated cuck.
At this point I only seriously consider treatments that can keep my hair while allowing me to feel normal. I need my T & DHT, everywhere except for my scalp. The more, the better. That is why I only consider topicals at this point at all, but even those end up going systemic. S-Equol is probably my last hope at this point. Let's see if that sh*t lives up to the hype.