Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love to have those results ... after 4 months on CPA (25mg) Estradiol (4mg) still no regrowth at all, it's even worse.
how do you take the estradiol?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love to have those results ... after 4 months on CPA (25mg) Estradiol (4mg) still no regrowth at all, it's even worse.
How can your hair be worse when you posted in the darolutamide thread that you got regrowth from dutasteride? If anything your results should be far superior to what you got from dutasteride. Can you explain?

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jesse Navarro : I think the same now ...
No DHT with normal or high testosterone : androgen receptors upregulation / reflex hyperandrogenicity.
Low Testosterone so Low DHT ... it's ok ...
(pure speculation from my own experience)

Last edited:

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright so 4 months does not guarantee growth yet. Is your sex drive gone ? Where are you sourcing from ?

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4 packets of estrofem and a tube of estrogel made it past customs and then arrived today :)
and I was surprised to find this neat elephant inside the package too. :D
View attachment 76116
View attachment 76117

the first time I ordered from Thailandpharmacy, my order also came with a small tub of monkey balm. I guess they like to throw in gifts sometimes? lol.
That sh*t is f*****g hilarious.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just experienced a huge sudden shed of leg hair. My legs have looked still the same and very hairy this entire time but recently its been falling out easier. I pulled my leg hair 2 times and all of this came out!
P_20180202_191028_vHDR_Auto.jpg

then i started lightly pulling my leg hair and almost on every little tug hair came out. I just lost all this leg hair in like a minute or two.

P_20180202_191358_vHDR_Auto.jpg

then I checked my bedsheets and theres tons of little hairs on it!
whats interesting though is that my body hair grows longer because of the minoxidil. My arms still look very hairy however my hand hair is also getting patchy.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just experienced a huge sudden shed of leg hair. My legs have looked still the same and very hairy this entire time but recently its been falling out easier. I pulled my leg hair 2 times and all of this came out!
View attachment 78227

then i started lightly pulling my leg hair and almost on every little tug hair came out. I just lost all this leg hair in like a minute or two.

View attachment 78228

whats interesting though is that my body hair grows longer because of the minoxidil. My arms still look very hairy however my hand hair is also getting patchy.
Thats really interesting! I've not shed any body hairs yet but it's only been a week on roughly 1mg. What I'm more interested in is how the hairs on your head are growing :eek:

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too. My beard and my body hair (i trim) are growing slower than usual. I'm feeling great. My testosterone was choking me (it was very high). I had to shave everyday to go to work, i had very oily skin and scalp. Not anymore. I was prepared to quit my job and live alone and poor forever; now, shedding stopped, i'm going to go back to my job. I was losing my head. Maybe i am crazy now, on this regimen, but i am a crazy person able to earn my own money and socialize.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 78227

View attachment 78228

Amazing, at first I thought it was a scalp shed. This was right after adding Estrofem.

Last edited:

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too. My beard and my body hair (i trim) are growing slower than usual. I'm feeling great. My testosterone was choking me (it was very high). I had to shave everyday to go to work, i had very oily skin and scalp. Not anymore. I was prepared to quit my job and live alone and poor forever; now, shedding stopped, i'm going to go back to my job. I was losing my head. Maybe i am crazy now, on this regimen, but i am a crazy person able to earn my own money and socialize.

Did you get rid of the itch the moment you started treatment?

I feel this this new batch of unheated Darolutamide has reduced the itch for the first few days more and more, but then the itch started coming back more and more. I think it could be that it's been in a solution for too long.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get rid of the itch the moment you started treatment?

I feel this this new batch of unheated Darolutamide has reduced the itch for the first few days more and more, but then the itch started coming back more and more. I think it could be that it's been in a solution for too long.

I never had too much itchness. I had more sore spots. And they disappeared soon after i started.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They were gone when i started spironolactone, but came back. After i started estrogel they disappeared and never came back.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They were gone when i started spironolactone, but came back. After i started estrogel they disappeared and never came back.

I'm also using Estrogel along with Bi-Estro and Estriol. I haven't felt anything on it at all, it alone does not reduce the itch for me.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it's caused by other factors. How long have you been using estrogel?

Since November, but I'm not very consistent with it. I might apply maybe a few times a week, while other days I apply the other Estrogens instead. Rarely I do more than one product the same day, and other days I just don't apply at all.

Just this week I started applying Estrogel again, to sort of accompany my Daro applications, since I felt the itch was significantly reduced for the first four days, but the the solution starts becoming unstable (At least that's what I feel).

Previously I didn't feel a difference when applying Daro, no matter how much. I was also heating it in a glass bottle containing Minoxidil in order to dissolve it. It was very very hot. So now that I skipped the heating, it seems to have made a difference in the itch. Makes me think it's actually very delicate.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats really interesting! I've not shed any body hairs yet but it's only been a week on roughly 1mg. What I'm more interested in is how the hairs on your head are growing :eek:
your on a much lower dose but keep a careful eye on things especially since effects happen gradually it might sneak up on you. like it might feel like everything is constistent and fine even for a few months and then suddenly realize something or maybe not much is happening for awhile and then suddenly it does! like in waves.