Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope i start eating more aswell, i'm 5'9" weighing 127 pounds and cant gain weight no matter how much i eat i can eat 50 horses in a day and still weight 127 lol. do you think this will change for me ?

You definitely won't eat more. It will be a situation where you don't feel as hungry compared to before, as if your appetite has 'feminised' as women generally don't have such significant appetites compared to men. Although, you should hold onto your current weight since estrogen can lead to weight gain. It would be risky to eat more, in all honesty; I am cutting down on my foods and switching to healthier foods to avoid weight gain.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You definitely won't eat more. It will be a situation where you don't feel as hungry compared to before, as if your appetite has 'feminised' as women generally don't have such significant appetites compared to men. Although, you should hold onto your current weight since estrogen can lead to weight gain. It would be risky to eat more, in all honesty; I am cutting down on my foods and switching to healthier foods to avoid weight gain.
i tried to gain weight before, (i tend to eat once a day cause my appetite is messed up) and i forced my self to eat 5000+ calories a day in an attempt to put weight on cause i dont like being boney, so i was hoping estrogen would make me gain some weight. i eat pretty healthy, stick to water, greens, fruit(without potassium) and meat (fish and chicken), you can blend greens like spinach leaves and fruits together and make juice. youll feel good and wont gain any weight.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i tried to gain weight before, (i tend to eat once a day cause my appetite is messed up) and i forced my self to eat 5000+ calories a day in an attempt to put weight on cause i dont like being boney, so i was hoping estrogen would make me gain some weight. i eat pretty healthy, stick to water, greens, fruit(without potassium) and meat (fish and chicken), you can blend greens like spinach leaves and fruits together and make juice. youll feel good and wont gain any weight.

Your metabolism won't be so high on estrogen, which means you will become more susceptible to weight gain. In your case, that's a good situation and you should eat as much as you like until you reach a desired weight.

My diet consists of smaller meats nowadays, but meals which pack a punch. Although, I can't get enough of dairy which is probably bad!

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your metabolism won't be so high on estrogen, which means you will become more susceptible to weight gain. In your case, that's a good situation and you should eat as much as you like until you reach a desired weight.

My diet consists of smaller meats nowadays, but meals which pack a punch. Although, I can't get enough of dairy which is probably bad!
lol i used to eat a ton of dairy too, when i turned 17 i became lactose intolerant so i had to give it up for good, now i just stick to the healthy lifestyle cause i kinda had no choice xD, but for me dairy = body acne so its a good thing i cant eat it.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i used to eat a ton of dairy too, when i turned 17 i became lactose intolerant so i had to give it up for good, now i just stick to the healthy lifestyle cause i kinda had no choice xD, but for me dairy = body acne so its a good thing i cant eat it.

You will probably be able to eat dairy whilst you are on spironolactone and estrogen. It's likely that your skin will clear drastically, and acne will become rare. Although, you definitely need to avoid dairy if you are lactose intolerant!

Prior to medications, I wasn't allowed to eat sugar and dairy or I would break out in a lot of acne. It was a horror!

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I asked Bridgey this question, he said he applies it to scalp with liquid minoxidil and estrogel (3xweek). I mix the three together to make a solution then apply to the scalp. No idea if it is helping.
Just got my dexa today. Wondering if I should add it in with my minoxidil or put it straight onto my head. Will use it 3 x a week. I’m going to apply it to my lashes and brows too since those are also affected by my hormonal issues. If the theory that dexa improves aromatisation of estrogen is true, my facial hair should grow better also.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "bridgeburn, post: 1801391, member: 130663"] витамин D полезен для волос, а UVB способствует PGE2, но солнечный свет у меня не работает. УФ также может повредить ДНК, поэтому, вероятно, не хорошо [/ QUOTE]
Бридж Как вы относитесь к соевым и соевым молочным продуктам? Могут ли эти продукты при ежедневном употреблении влиять на баланс тестостерона и эстрогена?
русский нет

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When would I legitimately notice regrowth? This waiting game has got me worried!

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did anyone use dexamethason orally?
5mg?

i kicked out the DHEA and Pregnenolone stuff... its contaproductive to my hair and maybe raise my DHT .. my hair got worst

now ------------
i've started CPA 12.5 mg and finasteride 1.25 mg again
2x 7 drops of Estradiol under foil twice a day
every 3rd day 100mg progesterone peroral
twice a day OXO(7-keto-DHEA (metabolized not in androgens or estrogens))
-------------------

i've noticed no new hairs since december 2018... my hair get worse :-/

so now i kicked every androgen supported hormones (DHEA, Preg) out and want to
virilization no more again / never ever!

i want gdt my full hair back (Norwood 0.00)
and not have the recreding hairline anymore

i want a hairline like him
http://forum.doctorhair.ru/data/avatars/l/0/182.jpg?1480947285

do you think my regimen is strong enough?

i dont want to take more than 50mg CPA .. 200mg CPA is too much (antydhtor had 200mg CPA and more stuff)

lets fight for a head of full hair :)

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
5mg?

i kicked out the DHEA and Pregnenolone stuff... its contaproductive to my hair and maybe raise my DHT .. my hair got worst

now ------------
-------------------

i dont want to take more than 50mg CPA .. 200mg CPA is too much (antydhtor had 200mg CPA and more stuff)

estradiol under the foil? how is it?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
5mg?

now ------------
-------------------

Be happy it's worked so well for you - it doesn't for everyone. Your hair might just be going through a cycle of shed and regrowth. I read from one source after a shed the hair is dormant for 3 months before it gets turned onto growth again. From my experience my hair looks best from July - Dec. Lets see if that's the case again this year after I cranked up the meds and have gone through a shed Jan - April.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my dexa today. Wondering if I should add it in with my minoxidil or put it straight onto my head. Will use it 3 x a week. I’m going to apply it to my lashes and brows too since those are also affected by my hormonal issues. If the theory that dexa improves aromatisation of estrogen is true, my facial hair should grow better also.
If you have the dexa eye drops like I do, then it's in a water base. I don't think you'll get scalp penetration without mixing it with another carrier unless you microneedle prior to application.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder if applying directly to the scalp would lessen chance of gyno and get picked up mostly by hair receptors. It's where I put it and have no gyno using 1mg bucally and 2mg gel.
How do you apply the gel to your scalp?...unless you have little or no hair. When I tried this it was pretty messy and the gel got all over my hair.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sort of envy all of you. I would gladly inhibit ALL of my testosterone, however, I have a beautiful girlfriend, I’m active especially surfing and the gyno just DESTROYS me. Cypro also made me gain a crazy amount of weight, fast. I’m going to stick with dutasteride, drop Cypro, start seti even just to mitigate some of pgd2 effects and I have to use minoxidil orally now. No other choice. My hair is awful and the itch on my right hairline is truly a nightmare

Mate I’m in a similar boat. I have been seeing a girl since January. And is one of the reasons why I had to drop spironolactone. My gyno was so bad too. Luckily she is a lawyer in London so we only see each other every other weekend so she never actually saw my gyno at it’s worse. If gyno was not a side affect I’d stay on it 100%.