Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Ziggy, I've been following your story a little. Didn't you use spironolactone with dutas at one point? I ask bc I am considering that combo. spironolactone is supposedly a little less harsh in the gyno dept., dose depending obviously.

Yeah I did and it’s less harsh, yeah. I’m allergic. I posted pics too.. I got urticaria on it and had to quit so I switched to Cypro. Never dropped dutasteride

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry, i have scalp itch too but it's from minoxidil foam, if you have a dry scalp or dandruff that can also make your scalp itch alot, don't worry about hyprerandrogenicity it's rare.

It's a weird sensation. If I scratch my scalp, it has that same 'burning' sensation you get if you scratch dry skin (it's similar in feeling to when I would have eczema on my neck, where it just almost feels 'tight' and sensitive). I hope this isn't anything bad!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I did and it’s less harsh, yeah. I’m allergic. I posted pics too.. I got urticaria on it and had to quit so I switched to Cypro. Never dropped dutasteride
Thanks Zigs- Yes, it sounds like many have to drop spironolactone for various reasons. Is dutas alone holding things at bay?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is always good to hear from you. How is your insomnia?

Thanks. My insomnia is mostly gone now and my sleep quality has been improving since I stopped my regimen but since I started taking letrozole my sleep and energy levels have been getting worse again but it's ok I knew that was going to happen on this drug. I'm being careful by only taking half a pill every other day so I don't completely crash like some guys do. Also I have found that going to bed at the same time every night has been a big help to falling and staying asleep.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. My insomnia is mostly gone now and my sleep quality has been improving since I stopped my regimen but since I started taking letrozole my sleep and energy levels have been getting worse again but it's ok I knew that was going to happen on this drug. I'm being careful by only taking half a pill every other day so I don't completely crash like some guys do. Also I have found that going to bed at the same time every night has been a big help to falling and staying asleep.
Does anyone know why changing hormones balances messes with sleep? Body is confused over gender and is having a fit?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know why changing hormones balances messes with sleep? Body is confused over gender and is having a fit?

I wish I knew. I'm probably only going to spend one more week on letrozole and then move on to raloxefine again because I hate being tired all the time. I was really looking forward to today because I haven't had a day off to do whatever I want to in a while but because of the letrozole tanking my estrogen levels I feel tired and have just been laying around all day. I'm gonna power through another week because it's so effective.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I knew. I'm probably only going to spend one more week on letrozole and then move on to raloxefine again because I hate being tired all the time. I was really looking forward to today because I haven't had a day off to do whatever I want to in a while but because of the letrozole tanking my estrogen levels I feel tired and have just been laying around all day. I'm gonna power through another week because it's so effective.
Just stay motivated and focused on this compilation of some of the worlds greatest heads of hair - imagine that last spot
being yours on the wall of fame:
upload_2019-5-29_14-18-50.png

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just stay motivated and focused on this compilation of some of the worlds greatest heads of hair - imagine that last spot
being yours on the wall of fame:
View attachment 120146
lol my hair looked like that before i turned 12 and androgens started to destroyed it, RIP hair, we gonna be back on the wall of fame soon guys.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol my hair looked like that before i turned 12 and androgens started to destroyed it, RIP hair, we gonna be back on the wall of fame soon guys.

When I was younger, I had a slight widows peak with an NW0 hairline. It was perfection, and it would grow insanely fast! Nowadays, I must have around 30% of the density left...

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was younger, I had a slight widows peak with an NW0 hairline. It was perfection, and it would grow insanely fast! Nowadays, I must have around 30% of the density left...
i know the feeling, + we never thought of going bald so we took our hair for granted and just assumed it'd always be there lol. i have 40% density left after 4 years of thinning. i lose about 13% of hair per year.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i know the feeling, + we never thought of going bald so we took our hair for granted and just assumed it'd always be there lol. i have 40% density left after 4 years of thinning. i lose about 13% of hair per year.

I thought men don’t go bald but they shave their hair by choice... And it can grow back... Boy was I wrong lmao

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Upon further inspection my hair has definitely taken a hit over the last five weeks. My hair has especially thinned out at the temples where I had just started filling in really well. It has sort of snuck up on me. I really cant bear to see my hair get any worse so f*** it, I just took a massive dose of 50 mg Cypro and 5 g of Estrogel and starting tomorrow I will resume my regimen of 2.5 g of estrogel per day and 12.5 Cyproterone 3 to 4 times a week. I am not as scared of gyno as I once was having seen the power of letrozole and raloxifene first hand. I still believe I will be able to take months long breaks in the future its just that I had just barely reached a great new level of hair thickness so any regression is very obvious. Hopefully its upwards and onwards from here. Wish me Luck!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "nWo Wolfpac, должность: 1802245, член: 132479"]. После последних пяти недель мои волосы определенно пострадали. Я только начал очень хорошо заполняться. Это вроде как подкралось ко мне. Я просто принял большую дозу 50 мг Cypro и 5 г эстрогеля, и я начинаю возвращать свой режим 2,5 г эстрогеля в день и 12, 5 Cyproterone от 3 до 4 раза в неделю. Я не так напуган гинекомастией, как когда-то видел силу летозола и ралоксифена из первых рук. Я смог достичь долговременного уровня волос, поэтому любая регрессия очевидна. Надеюсь, это вверх и вперед отсюда. Пожелай мне удачи! [/ QUOTE]
clamp the spermatic cord

Attachments

• BE298E1D-1B0C-4DC8-8993-961F8BE46680.jpeg
    BE298E1D-1B0C-4DC8-8993-961F8BE46680.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 194

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Upon further inspection my hair has definitely taken a hit over the last five weeks. My hair has especially thinned out at the temples where I had just started filling in really well. It has sort of snuck up on me. I really cant bear to see my hair get any worse so f*** it, I just took a massive dose of 50 mg Cypro and 5 g of Estrogel and starting tomorrow I will resume my regimen of 2.5 g of estrogel per day and 12.5 Cyproterone 3 to 4 times a week. I am not as scared of gyno as I once was having seen the power of letrozole and raloxifene first hand. I still believe I will be able to take months long breaks in the future its just that I had just barely reached a great new level of hair thickness so any regression is very obvious. Hopefully its upwards and onwards from here. Wish me Luck!

Lol, easy on the Cyproterone Acetate though, too much is bad for the liver & at least now you know that gynemastia isn't such a problem, so you don't have to stress out over it knowing that letrozole and raloxifene can keep it under control. Onward and upward to rockstar hair!

quick question i ordered my Oestrogel (17b bio identical) and Cyproterone Acetate 50mg at the beginning of the week, does the gel tube tell you how to measure it out, how many times do i apply it per day ? basically how do i use it lol.