Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Upon further inspection my hair has definitely taken a hit over the last five weeks. My hair has especially thinned out at the temples where I had just started filling in really well. It has sort of snuck up on me. I really cant bear to see my hair get any worse so f*** it, I just took a massive dose of 50 mg Cypro and 5 g of Estrogel and starting tomorrow I will resume my regimen of 2.5 g of estrogel per day and 12.5 Cyproterone 3 to 4 times a week. I am not as scared of gyno as I once was having seen the power of letrozole and raloxifene first hand. I still believe I will be able to take months long breaks in the future its just that I had just barely reached a great new level of hair thickness so any regression is very obvious. Hopefully its upwards and onwards from here. Wish me Luck!
Message Added: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote
The Burdizzo tongs give an excellent effect on castration, it was I who took advantage of them .. did not dare for a long time, but then suddenly got tired of waiting and fearing (they can do gobies and goats and therefore means a person) and one fine day passed the keanatics (bundle of ropes) with tongs. it was painful but not so painful so as not to suffer .. I waited 10 seconds and then let go .., with one test-cup and then with the second I did the same procedure .. for 2 months now the testicles have greatly decreased in size, and I use only estrogel, boobs grow like yeast .. Y. I really have not communicated with people who have done this with me, I will probably be the first ... and most importantly everything is free

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Burdizzo tongs give an excellent effect on castration, it was I who took advantage of them .. did not dare for a long time, but then suddenly got tired of waiting and fearing (they can do gobies and goats and therefore means a person) and one fine day passed the keanatics (bundle of ropes) with tongs. it was painful but not so painful so as not to suffer .. I waited 10 seconds and then let go .., with one test-cup and then with the second I did the same procedure .. for 2 months now the testicles have greatly decreased in size, and I use only estrogel, boobs grow like yeast .. Y. I really have not communicated with people who have done this with me, I will probably be the first ... and most importantly everything is free

You castrated yourself?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i followed the IMG link to the russian forum before you translated it to english, reading that page made my balls hurt lol. Does clamping the spermatic chord sever it ?, does T go through those chords too ?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn how have you been using your dexamethasone? Frequency? Areas applied? I realise you use a lot of other things but how do you think it actually helps?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is taking 50MG of bicalutamide every other day the same as taking 25MG everyday?

(This is probably such a idiotic question, but I just want to double check)

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
burdizzo is dangerous and does not work on humans,the safest method is done under a professional surgeon, second option is alcohol injections to the testicles, and thirdly is hydrogen peroxide injection and at last, is calcium chloride, banding and burdizzo are too much pain and they dont necessarily work

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn how have you been using your dexamethasone? Frequency? Areas applied? I realise you use a lot of other things but how do you think it actually helps?
When I asked Bridgey this question, he said he applies it to scalp with liquid minoxidil and estrogel (3xweek). I mix the three together to make a solution then apply to the scalp. No idea if it is helping.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, easy on the Cyproterone Acetate though, too much is bad for the liver & at least now you know that gynemastia isn't such a problem, so you don't have to stress out over it knowing that letrozole and raloxifene can keep it under control. Onward and upward to rockstar hair!

quick question i ordered my Oestrogel (17b bio identical) and Cyproterone Acetate 50mg at the beginning of the week, does the gel tube tell you how to measure it out, how many times do i apply it per day ? basically how do i use it lol.

The estrogel will either come with a plastic tray to help measure the dose or it will come with a pump that precisely pumps out an exact same dose with every pump. And you only need to apply it once per day. I apply it every morning. The best places to apply it are on the inner arms thighs or your stomach. You just need to wait for it to absorb for a few minutes before you put clothing on and you should wait at least 5 hours after applying to have a shower so it has enough time to absorb. Also some people swear its better to take cypro at night because it can make you tired so that's what I do though i'm not sure how much of a difference it really makes. Also you should start taking vitamin b12 supplements because cypro lowers your b12 levels which can be the reason for fatigue some people get from cypro.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
The estrogel will either come with a plastic tray to help measure the dose or it will come with a pump that precisely pumps out an exact same dose with every pump. And you only need to apply it once per day. I apply it every morning. The best places to apply it are on the inner arms thighs or your stomach. You just need to wait for it to absorb for a few minutes before you put clothing on and you should wait at least 5 hours after applying to have a shower so it has enough time to absorb. Also some people swear its better to take cypro at night because it can make you tired so that's what I do though i'm not sure how much of a difference it really makes. Also you should start taking vitamin b12 supplements because cypro lowers your b12 levels which can be the reason for fatigue some people get from cypro.
Wonder if applying directly to the scalp would lessen chance of gyno and get picked up mostly by hair receptors. It's where I put it and have no gyno using 1mg bucally and 2mg gel.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
okay that's helpful, i know bridge puts some of the gel on his temples, i dont know if its better either way. ill get b12 too. i heard boron supplement can help fight osteoporosis by depositing calcium in the bones

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[UPDATE] I have noticed that my appetite has 'normalised'. Previously I would feel as if my soul was leaving my body if I didn't eat often, but now that feeling has disappeared and I can wait until my next meal without snacking. It's almost as if my appetite has feminised. I see this as a positive since I was starting to overeat previously. Furthermore, does anyone else find that your nipples hurt less when they're hard? I might sound emo but I enjoy the pain - it's almost addictive!

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[UPDATE] I have noticed that my appetite has 'normalised'. Previously I would feel as if my soul was leaving my body if I didn't eat often, but now that feeling has disappeared and I can wait until my next meal without snacking. It's almost as if my appetite has feminised. I see this as a positive since I was starting to overeat previously. Furthermore, does anyone else find that your nipples hurt less when they're hard? I might sound emo but I enjoy the pain - it's almost addictive!
I hope i start eating more aswell, i'm 5'9" weighing 127 pounds and cant gain weight no matter how much i eat i can eat 50 horses in a day and still weight 127 lol. do you think this will change for me ?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I believe the elimination half-life of Estrogel is above thirty hours, whilst pills have an elimination half-life of around eight hours at minimum.
ya okay thank you, i guess estrogel is going to build up more in my body