Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A8D9CCFF-463F-42C4-9A97-B0650B6757E3.jpeg D8DFDC80-22BD-4B9D-A73A-006AE82AD8F4.jpeg 17396AB6-E897-4B4A-AF84-D6C6676257C6.jpeg 389F5EEE-6158-4ACA-AF44-7776E6605C90.jpeg
So I have some bad news. After a few weeks I think the raloxefine is actually making my gyno worse. After the first week I thought it was improving but after that my nipples started hurting again and they became more puffy and pointy and now my gyno seems more pronounced than ever. It turns out that I am not the only person this has happened to.

Here is an account from another forum.

"I have mild gyno and I have been on Raloxifene for the last 9 days to try and get rid of it. I say 9 days because Raloxifene is not going to get rid of my gyno. I had bloods done today:
T is down from 19.5 to 16.8. E2 is up from 105 to 136 and progesterone is elevated slightly. Liver is good, HDL and LDL have elevated mildly, but are still in range. In spite of taking supplements, both my calcium and magnesium are out of the bottom of range.
In conclusion, Raloxifene is not going to get rid of gyno. This is pharma grade Raloxifene from my endo so I know that it is legit. In fact, seems more likely to encourage gyno to grow."
https://www.muscletalk.co.uk/Raloxifene-and-Gyno-m5422249.aspx

Someone else on reddit.

"Taking some raloxifene to kill some small lumps from superdrol rebound and test suspension and holy sh*t! The right side blew the f*** up! It went from just puffy to surgery zone! Help! Letro that previously crushed me and and bones doesn't seem to have any effect at 2.5mg a day! This is a nightmare please help."
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2mtujv/gyno_exploded_on_raloxifene/

I am extremely disappointed as I did not even know that this was a possibility. I have an appointment booked to get some letrizole next week but I don't have much hope in that either. A lot of the time it seems that the gyno returns after people stop taking letrizole anyways. I'm tempted now to just say f*** it and resume taking as much estrogel and cypro as I want for my hair and start saving for gyno surgery. If I start saving now I should be able to afford it by the end of the year. Plus I feel pretty shitty lately. I think it's because I have low estrogen and low testosterone.
So I have some bad news. After a few weeks I think the raloxefine is actually making my gyno worse. After the first week I thought it was improving but after that my nipples started hurting again and they became more puffy and pointy and now my gyno seems more pronounced than ever. It turns out that I am not the only person this has happened to.

Here is an account from another forum.

"I have mild gyno and I have been on Raloxifene for the last 9 days to try and get rid of it. I say 9 days because Raloxifene is not going to get rid of my gyno. I had bloods done today:
T is down from 19.5 to 16.8. E2 is up from 105 to 136 and progesterone is elevated slightly. Liver is good, HDL and LDL have elevated mildly, but are still in range. In spite of taking supplements, both my calcium and magnesium are out of the bottom of range.
In conclusion, Raloxifene is not going to get rid of gyno. This is pharma grade Raloxifene from my endo so I know that it is legit. In fact, seems more likely to encourage gyno to grow."
https://www.muscletalk.co.uk/Raloxifene-and-Gyno-m5422249.aspx

Someone else on reddit.

"Taking some raloxifene to kill some small lumps from superdrol rebound and test suspension and holy sh*t! The right side blew the f*** up! It went from just puffy to surgery zone! Help! Letro that previously crushed me and and bones doesn't seem to have any effect at 2.5mg a day! This is a nightmare please help."
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2mtujv/gyno_exploded_on_raloxifene/

I am extremely disappointed as I did not even know that this was a possibility. I have an appointment booked to get some letrizole next week but I don't have much hope in that either. A lot of the time it seems that the gyno returns after people stop taking letrizole anyways. I'm tempted now to just say f*** it and resume taking as much estrogel and cypro as I want for my hair and start saving for gyno surgery. If I start saving now I should be able to afford it by the end of the year. Plus I feel pretty shitty lately. I think it's because I have low estrogen and low testosterone.

Mate I was in raloxefine for two weeks before getting on letrizole.
And my although it slightly reduced the swelling my nipples were still sensitive and big.
Raloxefine is purely a preventative from getting gyno in the early stages when your nipples are sensitive and puffy.
I’ve been on letrizole for about just under a month at 5mg. My swelling has completely gone now and the first two weeks my gyno reduced in size significantly. But it’s slowed down now and although it’s still reducing in size it’s a slow process from now on.
As you can see from the pictures I still have gyno and my left nipple is slightly worse then my right in terms of the size of gyno. But it doesn’t really notice any more. It doesn’t bounce around and hurt when I run. And I can walk around shirtless again.
Don’t get upset just yet. Although I reckon your gyno will reduce in size massively and will become unnoticeable to most. I don’t reckon it will completely go away. I had it for only a month and I’m still trying to get rid of it. You’ve have it for 6-8 months if I remember you saying so it might be tougher. But you could respond better then me who knows. Good luck though!!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridge how is the dexamethasone working out? Any results or observations - or is it too early still?
hair has really been improving, but I'm using other things too so I don't know how much dex is doing

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Attachments

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYB26wzUjg8YdAWdgOx0bPyHv_M9QYC4lmkDcAZzS7m14qmwFA.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYB26wzUjg8YdAWdgOx0bPyHv_M9QYC4lmkDcAZzS7m14qmwFA.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get mine from in-house and do an international bank transfer.
You should search Thailand pharmacy as I brought oral min from there and just done a bank transfer. I’m not 100% sure they sell it though.

Thanks, worst thing for me though is im a bit overweight so i can't tell gyno from just fat, promised myself i would lose a it of weight before starting spironolactone but i decided to just go ahead with it.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t relate... :oops: If I touch mine, even slightly, it’s so painful!

Yeah but it will get better. I think it's the same with little girls in puberty. After that they feel good ... I think at least.
DearSgirl.gif

Enjoy !

giphy.gif

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 119310 View attachment 119311 View attachment 119312 View attachment 119313

Mate I was in raloxefine for two weeks before getting on letrizole.
And my although it slightly reduced the swelling my nipples were still sensitive and big.
Raloxefine is purely a preventative from getting gyno in the early stages when your nipples are sensitive and puffy.
I’ve been on letrizole for about just under a month at 5mg. My swelling has completely gone now and the first two weeks my gyno reduced in size significantly. But it’s slowed down now and although it’s still reducing in size it’s a slow process from now on.
As you can see from the pictures I still have gyno and my left nipple is slightly worse then my right in terms of the size of gyno. But it doesn’t really notice any more. It doesn’t bounce around and hurt when I run. And I can walk around shirtless again.
Don’t get upset just yet. Although I reckon your gyno will reduce in size massively and will become unnoticeable to most. I don’t reckon it will completely go away. I had it for only a month and I’m still trying to get rid of it. You’ve have it for 6-8 months if I remember you saying so it might be tougher. But you could respond better then me who knows. Good luck though!!

That's awesome news! That's great to hear. Thanks for posting pics as well thats really encouraging. Honestly I would be happy with just a 50% reduction. That's what I'm hoping for at least. I won't be able to get it until next Thursday or Friday but I can't wait to start.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's awesome news! That's great to hear. Thanks for posting pics as well thats really encouraging. Honestly I would be happy with just a 50% reduction. That's what I'm hoping for at least. I won't be able to get it until next Thursday or Friday but I can't wait to start.

No problem mate. Just be patient. Start at 5mg and stay at that. I went down to 2.5mg for a week and I didn’t feel as though it did anything. Just last night I took 5mg and I woke up to find about a pea size chunk had disappeared from my gyno so it works.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, worst thing for me though is im a bit overweight so i can't tell gyno from just fat, promised myself i would lose a it of weight before starting spironolactone but i decided to just go ahead with it.

Spirolactine made me lose loads of weight so you may lose weight too.
Gyno is hard it feels like a rubber eraser. Fat is soft tissue.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spirolactine made me lose loads of weight so you may lose weight too.
Gyno is hard it feels like a rubber eraser. Fat is soft tissue.

Spironolactone is making me lose weight too! I was surprised because I dropped 4KG of weight without trying...

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone seems to really f*** up some people,

View attachment 118805 View attachment 118806 View attachment 118807
I experienced the same thing after the operation, probably because of low sex hormones, because once I upped my estrogen dose to 8mg I started feeling alive again,4mg of E was not enough to eliminate brain fog, fatigue, and the depression,being low on testosterone sucks in terms of mental health but if you compensate it with the right estrogen dosage the side effects will be gone within days, we need consistency in the level of the hormone if you block T than take a lot of E, gyno gonna happen anyway, people don't need to be in menopause all the time, we are young here, and should aim for an estrogen level that suits a 20 years old woman, the 300-600pg/dl range is good, anything below that will make the person feel like sh*t

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello everyone, today marks my 4th month on estradiol, I am shedding crazy amount of hair (300-400) a day but the hairs iam shedding are small, fine, and barely visible, they come out in clumps, my density is still the same because they don't make a difference, is that a good sign? or does high doses of estrogen cause hair loss, I am on 8mg a day (sublingually) and this started 2 weeks ago weird because there is no way i have androgens in my body based on the endocrinology report

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello everyone, today marks my 4th month on estradiol, I am shedding crazy amount of hair (300-400) a day but the hairs iam shedding are small, fine, and barely visible, they come out in clumps, my density is still the same because they don't make a difference, is that a good sign? or does high doses of estrogen cause hair loss, I am on 8mg a day (sublingually) and this started 2 weeks ago weird because there is no way i have androgens in my body based on the endocrinology report

patience-yoda.jpg

EDIT:I'm sure it will get better after some time.

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't know you were using topical minoxidil on the days you don't take oral. how much would you say that has helped you bridgeburn? Have you been using it roughly the same amount of time as oral?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
high doses of estrogen cause hair loss, 2 ml would be enough